Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Busy Brains Club - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Busy Brains Club (681 Views)

Busy Supermarkets In Benin City? Pls Drop A Name. / Make Money For Free Using The Brains The Gurus Of Forex Trading-the Forex Copy / Cold Room Shop In Busy Location With 30kva Lister Generator For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busy Brains Club by Ekennovative(m): 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
This thread is specifically meant for those with business Ideas or intending to have one.
We shall be discussing about various ways to get a business Idea, weigh their lucrative potential, discuss on various ways to develop them and then achieve an expected result.

So if you're interested, hop in lets roll.
Re: Busy Brains Club by Ekennovative(m): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
I was just wondering what you'd if you have an idea for a patent you can't invent.

Will you find someone to invent it?
How're you sure that your idea won't be stolen?

How do you go about it? Anyone?
Re: Busy Brains Club by Dmanky(m): 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
business ideas with a consistent n steady incomes,any1 with such idea...@ busy brains.been tinkin of laundry services,wat u all tink,the capital,the process,operation n et cetera
Re: Busy Brains Club by Ekennovative(m): 12:11am On Apr 03, 2013
Dmanky: business ideas with a consistent n steady incomes,any1 with such idea...@ busy brains.been tinkin of laundry services,wat u all tink,the capital,the process,operation n et cetera

Dmanky laundry services is a very lucrative business in Nigeria. But there are numerous factors to be considered. Before you can even talk about the capital, it's very important that you acquire the neccessary skils and methods of operations. It was said that the richest men in Babylon never engaged in any business venture they knew nothing about so I urge you to acquire all the knowledge you can concerning the business. As for the capital, I can't really state a specific amount. It'll depend on how you intend to start it. I'll advice that you start with what you have at hand. If you can't get the sophisticated equipments then start with the onces you can afford for now then on the long run, you can make the necessary changes. Hope this helps bro, hope to hear from you.

(1) (Reply)

Just Arrive 'buy At Wholesales Price Shoes,clothes,men Boxer And Rubber Sandals / How To Raise Capital For Business / DANA Airline Introduces Mobile Check-in Device For Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.