Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,607 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Zenith's Aptitude Test For 2008 Corpers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith's Aptitude Test For 2008 Corpers (1990 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith's Aptitude Test For 2008 Corpers by jibloh(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2008
Hi fellas and damsels, Zenith has started calling people( Feb. 2008 Corpers)  for Aptitude test this week. I got my test yesterday. My own test date is in Friday 14/03/08. Who's got the format of the aptitude test? If you have done it before, please the house, myself especially, will be glad if you can intimate us with it. Thanks alot. Waiting for your replies.
Re: Zenith's Aptitude Test For 2008 Corpers by bayyu: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2008
jibloh,

where is the test taking place and what time

Regards
Re: Zenith's Aptitude Test For 2008 Corpers by muyii12: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2008
Hello,

The Zenith bank aptitude test is made up of 4 sections which include the numerical reasoning, sentence correction and the two other questions are the critical reasoning, u have 200 questions and to be completed in 2 hours. So u have to bereally fast oooo.

All the best pals.-
Re: Zenith's Aptitude Test For 2008 Corpers by eelvismd(m): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2008
It's not 200 questions for 2hours as posted by Muyii12, but rather, it is approximately 100 questions (25 quantitative, about 20 comprehension questions based on three passages, about 30 sentence corrections questions and about 25 critical reasoning quesions) all for two hours. You can see that the test is about 75% Verbal and hence I would advice you to concentrate your studies on the various verbal questions mentioned above. As per the quantitative, revise GRE by Baron or peterson (and not the local GMAT). It will be of great help because some comparison questions in the quantitative section of the test were probably lifted from past GRE questions. The local GMAT won't be of great help in the quantitative but will be of help in the verbal section. especially the sentence correction and critical reasoning parts. One more thing-You must be very fast becuause you will definately not be able to finish.
I wish success ahead. I did the test last year as a 2007 Batch A prospective corps member and was successful in the exam and the various interviews; although I didn't serve with them because of the state I was posted to despite the fact that I was given an offer
Re: Zenith's Aptitude Test For 2008 Corpers by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2008
what happens to we that have applied and have not been caleed? camp pens 2morrow and no news 4rm them yet. I was posted to Oyo state and dont know what to do now. Any help?
Re: Zenith's Aptitude Test For 2008 Corpers by teeewai(m): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2008
hi guyz,
was sent a text by zenith to send in my state of deployment b4 27th march 2008, but i just can't help it coz i'm a stream 2 candidate to resume camp on 21st April. pplz is anybody in the same shoes as i am?
Re: Zenith's Aptitude Test For 2008 Corpers by faridat: 9:19am On Mar 26, 2008
yes am in your shoes, mail them yo inform them that you're in group b
Re: Zenith's Aptitude Test For 2008 Corpers by teeewai(m): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2008
@ faridat,
ao are u doin? hope u've seen ur posting (nysc). was posted to taraba state and about sending my details to zenith. heard there is one branch in dt state. just wanna keep u informed. c ya. here is ma numba 080xxxxxxxx so dt we can get each oda informed wn there s any oda development from d place.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Accounting Officer In Oil Servicing Company / Ican Study Center In Kano / Compovine Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.