Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event (24427 Views)

Sharon Ojong Shows Full Cleavage In Hot Dress At Dbanj's 10th Anniversa / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 / Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by ochukoccna: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2013
How do you respect a lady dressed in the attire of a harlo-t?
Won't you move near her&call her a ho?
Wish her newly engaged husband to be the best as he lives with the consequences of his choice
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by bukatyne(f): 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
ochukoccna: How do you respect a lady dressed in the attire of a harlo-t?
Won't you move near her&call her a ho?
Wish her newly engaged husband to be the best as he lives with the consequences of his choice
You must a very 'bush' person! Na Tiwa's 'beautiful' gown you call the attire of an harlo-t? I don't undersytand what runs through a girl's mind when she dresses indecently. I see some people's mini skirts/skin tight jeggings/transparent and transculent blouses and i'm like 'what was she thinking?' Imagine, the sacred boobs the poor man should touch and enjoy in the sanctuary of their private bedroom is what has become public view. Some men with the 'gift' of imagination would even imagine how bros dey cup and suck the boobs. Which kind of stage name is savage self?
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by simdam500(m): 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
Tiwa! Tiwa!! Tiwa!!! Success is lyk a full moon
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by ypzilanti: 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2013
Love her music. She should let the music sell itself. Stage sexuality does not even sell in Nigeria. If you like, wear pant and sing...if Nigerians don't like the music, they wont send you. She really needs to tone it down. This is coming from a guy who likes his girl to dress sexy all the time...but not like this na...haba.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by HezronLorraine(m): 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2013
ucgirl: Make she dey front the breast now,cos by the tym she don born breastfeed everytin go don fall finish,na her tym mk she shine.
she's a celeb dude.she's got d money to buy her all d firmness and rejuvenating products to keep d cells in her boobs standing at half mast not looking like 'iya nkechi's' own.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 10, 2013
prairie: Lol! Abegi I've tried for u today I cant go on bickering with a kid so adios! Kiddo!, nice rhyme innit? Lol!
hahahahah....so says the "mature" fool....It's been fun educating ur ignorant a*SS, au revoir fvcktard!
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by kandiikane(m): 2:29am On Feb 10, 2013
bukatyne: My dear, I'm living my life to the fullest. If she decides to wear pant,make she carry go. As to half naked african women, have you ever heard of motive? Have you asked yourself why they dress that way? Tiwa set out to seduce and that is wrong.

It's wrong to you but does she personally think it's wrong? No or else she won't be wearing it. And how do you know her motive is to seduce? Are you in her mind,? Oh, wait she just woke up and said, today I am going to seduce the men of this world. What utter rubbish! When you wear your make up do you wear it to seduce? When you wear your burka(seems like that's what you wear with your comments) do you wear it to not seduce men? WTF!
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by kandiikane(m): 2:30am On Feb 10, 2013
Shollypopz: @Kandiikane: You are just wasting your time with these gutter things that have been fvcked countless of times by several men coming to Nairaland to form holy-holy!

If you no like the dress, abeg close your eyes. All you non-cleavage-showing-hypocritical-angels!

I tire oo. Bloody hypocrites! One found 'jesus' after getting nyashed countless of times therefore, she has the right to look down on others.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by prairie(f): 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2013
O ga o, you dont still understand do u? No matter how much you try to deny it, indecent dressing is REALLY indecent dressing and no matter the number of hypocrites in the world, that fact isnt going to change, pls roger that. Besides everyone condemned the dressing not tiwa so trying to play the victim card is just too low
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by prairie(f): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2013
Shollypopz:
hahahahah....so says the "mature" fool....It's been fun educating ur ignorant a*SS, au revoir fvcktard!
oh God, there she goes again spewing gutter water.....man! ur so stuck in ur childhood, au revoir madmoiselle
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by kandiikane(m): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
prairie: O ga o, you dont still understand do u? No matter how much you try to deny it, indecent dressing is REALLY indecent dressing and no matter the number of hypocrites in the world, that fact isnt going to change, pls roger that. Besides everyone condemned the dressing not tiwa so trying to play the victim card is just too low

What utter nonsense! Do you use your brain before typing? Or do you just thrash your fingers on the keyboard like an unkempt goat just so we know you've typed something?
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by kandiikane(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2013
The should be no more arguments. If you have commented please waka comot.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by Adaeze003(f): 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2013
*Singing*
follow follow
Follow follow*

Everytn the westerners do 9gerians must copy. Smdh.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Eye-catching Dress At The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2013
prairie: oh God, there she goes again spewing gutter water.....man! ur so stuck in ur childhood, au revoir madmoiselle
U keep coming back?! hahahaha...how do I get rid of this fly ppl?? My sh1t ain't that attractive, get of my a*ss!! Jeez!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! / 5 Style Tips Every Plus-Sized Man Needs / Shamsudeen Idris Emerges Winner Misters Of Nigeria Pageant 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.