Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

A Personal Analysis Of The Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Personal Analysis Of The Super Eagles (8557 Views)

Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles / My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Personal Analysis Of The Super Eagles by lexyman(m): 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
solayemi: . U get chlorophyii for body ni? Some ppl say dem evolve 4rm ape, u na plant ba? #jux jokin#

Lol ... Yes o!!! Green is my blood !!!
Re: A Personal Analysis Of The Super Eagles by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
Itoroetti :
D play better football after d zambia game and could defeat any africa team at d moment and even most european countries apart from spain and germany.
U are right they ca. defeat germany if they took away fear. Is only spain i know the will not be able to defeat do to their Midfeld is d best of all time.
Re: A Personal Analysis Of The Super Eagles by naijavlogcom(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2013
The number one problem with most Nigerians is that all they want is results! results! results! Personally, i've come to see that the Nigerian team in this competition has always improved with every match and they may spring surprises in the final.PREDICTION: THIS FINAL MAY BE THE MOST MERCILESS FINAL IN THE HISTORY OF AFCON

Re: A Personal Analysis Of The Super Eagles by mithel(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2013
playing Mikel in his chelsea role and not the normal 10 he plays ofr nigeria ,changed a lot of things for us especially attacking wise
Re: A Personal Analysis Of The Super Eagles by otipoju(m): 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
Nigerian football took several steps backwards in 2002 when we axed and disbanded an entire generation of the super eagles a few months to the korea japan world cup on the urgings of irrational sports journalists like Ade Ojekiere and Qaseem Elegbede who coined the term "Tired legs" to describe them. 70 percent of the members of the team had won either the nations cup 94 or the atlanta olypics 96. A wealth of experience and tradition was lost and we paid dearly for it. We expected the fresh blood described by Taribo west as "junk players" to play like the super eagles when they had not learned from the graduating set what it meant to be an eagle. it took an eagle from that era in Keshi to revive the spirit that made the eagles super... Can do , never say die,ability to take initiative, self belief,discipline and character coupled ability to revive the team... And I also noticed that eagles thrive when there is little or no interference from the modakeke chief. Adeboye Onigbinde.. Just my thoughts. I've been supporting eagles since 5 win or lose! what other team can I support . Win or lose final. Ill still be supporting. Proudly Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: A Personal Analysis Of The Super Eagles by simdam500(m): 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2013
Up eagles
Re: A Personal Analysis Of The Super Eagles by 1miccza: 6:57am On Feb 10, 2013
They are also very physical on the pitch so we need to add physicality to our flair.
Re: A Personal Analysis Of The Super Eagles by tck2000(m): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2019
Did

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Eagles Should Practise Penalty - Kicks Now / Super Falcons Stars To Meet In Group Stage Of UEFA Women's Champions League. / Exposed:Angel Di Maria Celebrates Goal By Displaying An Illuminati Sign(see Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.