Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,732 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

** Mali Supporter Who Sold Everything Prior To Eagles Match With Video ** - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ** Mali Supporter Who Sold Everything Prior To Eagles Match With Video ** (616 Views)

Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

** Mali Supporter Who Sold Everything Prior To Eagles Match With Video ** by dolpaz: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
A Malian Supporter who was in the stadium when Nigeria defeated the eagles of mali has been doomed.
According to him, he said he sold his house, cars, e.tc to come over to south africa to watch the match.
Briefing press guys who were speaking in a local dialect, he already informed his wife to cook delicious meals for the whole community prior to the game
I doubt if he can go back home anymore because he has sold everything and also owing the wife money for cooking.

I really pity this guy
*Kpele*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3zU85i3VZo
Re: ** Mali Supporter Who Sold Everything Prior To Eagles Match With Video ** by Rocktation(f): 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
So what if the Malians had won? Would they have been given the keys to Jonathan's bedroom? What a joke!
Re: ** Mali Supporter Who Sold Everything Prior To Eagles Match With Video ** by oluwadare26(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
But the man is funny..he sold everything all to come and watch mali play? Would he av been compensated if at all mali won afcon? Trust a 9ja man! Perharps, he's ready to leave Mali coz of the war going on...

(1) (Reply)

Fg Honours Super Eagles / Historic Moment: FIFA Elects Burundi's Lydia Nsekera As First Woman Executive / Suarez In Full:liverpool Striker Reveals His Reasons For Wanting To Quit Anfield

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.