Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Top Photographer Looking For Models, Stylists, Makeup Artists And Designers - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Top Photographer Looking For Models, Stylists, Makeup Artists And Designers (1263 Views)

Upcoming "Ibadan Fashion Fiesta" For Models And Designers / Nigerian/south African Modeling Agency Looking For Models / De Eminent Men Wears (Corporate And Designers Suits, Blazers, Pants Trousers ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Photographer Looking For Models, Stylists, Makeup Artists And Designers by BZion(m): 10:25am On Feb 09, 2013
I am looking for the above professionals for a test shoot scheduled for the end of February in Lagos. A test shoot is a situation where by professionals come together to create beautiful pictures without pay but each participant gets credit for their efforts eg the designer that provides the clothes gets credit if and when the pictures are used and of course gets the pictures from the shoot. This is the same for the makeup artist, model, stylist and photographer.

Each of these professionals gets to build their portfolios with pictures like this. If you are interested please send an email to me at

bunmizion@yahoo.com

to view my work visit http://ohibunmizion.shutterchance.com/
Ohi' 'Bunmi Zion
Re: Top Photographer Looking For Models, Stylists, Makeup Artists And Designers by khazeem(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
BZion: I am looking for the above professionals for a test shoot scheduled for the end of February in Lagos. A test shoot is a situation where by professionals come together to create beautiful pictures without pay but each participant gets credit for their efforts eg the designer that provides the clothes gets credit if and when the pictures are used and of course gets the pictures from the shoot. This is the same for the makeup artist, model, stylist and photographer.

Each of these professionals gets to build their portfolios with pictures like this. If you are interested please send an email to me at

bunmizion@yahoo.com

to view my work visit http://ohibunmizion.shutterchance.com/
Ohi' 'Bunmi Zion
will like to be part of it, u got urself a designer

(1) (Reply)

Buy Ur Jesus And Africa Pieces @ N3500 / customized / branded slippers with a branded shirt to go wit / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.