Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,208 members, 7,839,114 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

If You Could, Where Would You Travel To This Valentine's & Why? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Could, Where Would You Travel To This Valentine's & Why? (643 Views)

18+ Does & Don't When You Travel Abroad + Reasons Why You Shouldn't Do It / 5 Nigerian Traditional Rulers You Should Meet When You Travel... / Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Could, Where Would You Travel To This Valentine's & Why? by optimusprime2(m): 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2013
I Love travelling alot, but this Valentine's, if I could I would Love to visit Casablanca in Morocco-Northern Africa, with my Sweetheart.
The Architecture, the Scenery, the sounds(esp the prayer calls wafting from distant mosques), the evening desert sun, the exotic African feel that does'nt feel African... Casablanca's a romantic place.
Where would you rather be with your sweetheart this Valentine's?

(1) (Reply)

How Do Someone Process For Canada Student Visa / Arik Air Introduces Promo Fare To Celebrate Emir Of Kano / Please Can Travel Experts Explain This To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.