Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (3098 Views)

Funny Gifts You Received After Celebrations? / Are Gifts Between Couples In A Marriage Really Useful? / His Wife Is Fond Of Recieving Gifts From Male Friends: Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2013
Re: by denzel2009: 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
Have you stopped selling dildos?
Re: by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2013
Re: by denzel2009: 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
chaircover: You want me to start putting pictures of dildos up here abi? lipsrsealed

Its a val sale . . . not a Love Machine sale. Thank you! tongue

Oh I see...Happy selling.
Re: by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2013
Good day madam,
How is the family?
Wishing you bumper sales.
Its a pity am in Ogun state right now.
Would have loved to purchase something. Any way am sure lots of Ibadan based NL'ers will patronise the sale.
Good luck.
Re: by greatgod2012(f): 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
Madam CC, i wish you bumper sales, unfortunately, im not based in Ibadan, that would have given me d opportunity of knowing d most popular family section poster.
My Regards to you, Mr CC and all your loved ones.
Happy Valentine in advance!
Love you!
Re: by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2013
Re: by StateOfMind: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hello ma'am, do you own martha's kitchen?I stay around jericho-idishin and I've been there s couple of times.

And by the way which sales is going on abeg? Your initial post has been modified.
Re: by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 10, 2013
Most likely needs servicing and topping up of the coolant
chaircover: Hi Richy kiss Peck on the cheek & not kiss oooooo! mi o le ja grin

Hi GreatGod . . . .you get a full kiss kiss

Thanks Jare. Just got back home, Long Long day How I wish I have a foot spa here in Nigeria. My feet hennnn!!!! sad

. . . . .and guess what . . . we are doing it all over again tomorrow

BTW A/C experts . . . abeg my ac is driping water in the front & down my bedroom wall intead of outside . . . wetin dey do am?

Re: by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2013
chaircover: Hi Richy kiss Peck on the cheek & not kiss oooooo! mi o le ja grin

Hi GreatGod . . . .you get a full kiss kiss

Thanks Jare. Just got back home, Long Long day How I wish I have a foot spa here in Nigeria. My feet hennnn!!!! sad

. . . . .and guess what . . . we are doing it all over again tomorrow

BTW A/C experts . . . abeg my ac is driping water in the front & down my bedroom wall intead of outside . . . wetin dey do am?

Congrats madam,
I know say your pocket don full well, well, that is why you modify the original post.

@aching feet,
try and buy a foot massager,it works wonders,after that Mr CC go help you use medidicated oils massage am make eee sink in and serenade the feet. Any thing that follow the foot massage na bonus ooooo!
Re: by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2013
Re: by jaybee3(m): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2013
Expired?
Re: by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 13, 2013
Re: by coogar: 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
chaircover: You want me to start putting pictures of dildos up here abi? lipsrsealed

Its a val sale . . . not a Love Machine sale. Thank you! tongue

no dildos, no valentine......include them and i have about 21 people in ibadan who would clear up your goods right now.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hmmm!
Buy one gift and get two dildos free?
Re: by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
Re: by tjskii(f): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hey madam CC,thanks I see ur hand o,u guys shulda seen d way she packaged my husbyz val gift,infact I go upload pics,d tin mak my head swell gan,lemme get back to writing a list of the things I want him to buy for me o jare,cos I'm sure husby will do anything I ask of him once he sees my val package(dunno if I shud request for d rangerover or d highlander) grin cheesy

Re: by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
I wish you bumper sales sis smiley my people promised to patronize you big time. Too bad I'm not in town to see you live grin
Re: by tjskii(f): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2013
Wait o madam cc,no be d baileys wey I bin dey find I dey see for d 1st pic dia,I no go gree o tongue
Re: by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
Re: by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
Re: by SisiKill1: 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
Whoa CC!!

Nicely and Beautifully Packaged!!! kiss kiss

E taaaa oooh!! (I hope that reads right) cheesy
Re: by ifyalways(f): 10:49am On Feb 14, 2013
I've been going around shops in search of who would re-package my Ogbomosho amala as my gift to maself for Val and have been unsuccessful so far, sad CC are you up for that?Its all 'bout packaging cheesy

Wishing you bumper sales and my you enjoy alllllll the fruits of your labors. kiss
Re: by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 14, 2013
Hey ya and i was around bodija this week that just passed o.went to get an aso ebi fabric for a friends wedding next week.assuming you had started selling it since then and i was aware,han,why,i'll have stopped by u.i to do some small shopping.no how,ill see something among your wares i'll love to buy.but all is not lost sha,maybe after the wedding next two weeks from now and youre still there,i might come over and get something,at least maybe ill even see d face of this hilarious chaircover cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2013
Re: by agiboma(f): 3:19am On Feb 17, 2013
GL CC hope you sell out fast fast
Re: by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: by Chinwem(f): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2013
Chaircover please I need your opinion on something........sending you a pm please
Re: by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 18, 2013
Re: by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 18, 2013

2 Likes

Re: by Yeske: 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
Weldone madam CC. Do you have wedding gowns at your London plaza?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right To Allow Ur Husband's Elder Sister(not Married)to Live Wit U? / My Son And His Girlfriend / Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.