Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

I Am A Month Pregnant! And Not Ready To Abort. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am A Month Pregnant! And Not Ready To Abort. (1672 Views)

I Am Pregnant And Craving For..... / How Can One Abort 5 Months Pregenancy? / Causes Of Seeing Menstrual Period Twice A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Month Pregnant! And Not Ready To Abort. by bluedum: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2013

i just recently find out i was a
month pregnant and dont want
to abort..so i decide now to give
the baby up for childless couple
in exchange for 200k with
provide health care and 60k
monthly allowance
Re: I Am A Month Pregnant! And Not Ready To Abort. by lepesyn20(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2013
If e pay u grin
Re: I Am A Month Pregnant! And Not Ready To Abort. by naslinks(m): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2013
Send ur details to naslinks@yahoo.com
Re: I Am A Month Pregnant! And Not Ready To Abort. by Blendy77(f): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2013
What u're doing doesn't look right to me. How are u sure in a bid to give out your baby in exchange for money, you won't end up giving the baby to ritualists. I have been following most of your posts right from when u put up your eggs for sale to surrogacy then this. My sister, pls look for another means of making money and don't endanger the life of an innocent child online. I beg you in the name of God. If your boyfriend is man enough to sleep with you without protection, he should be able to marry you. Don't do what u'll spend the rest of your life regretting. Am sure u've seen the number of posters on the ttc and ivf thread, I know for a truth, you don't wish to join us some day.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Month Pregnant! And Not Ready To Abort. by bluedum: 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
@Blendy77 u c getting married to this person is not the problem at all,he himself insist on that but he is nt the type of guy i want to spend the rest of my life with. so i am ready to give the child up 7 months from now to only childless couples.
Re: I Am A Month Pregnant! And Not Ready To Abort. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2013
That's not cool. Unless you don't love you flesh and blood or you just trying to scam people.
Send the kid to DDL(daughters of divine love) congregation. They always accept babies. That way you can, in future, track and reach your kid.
Re: I Am A Month Pregnant! And Not Ready To Abort. by bluedum: 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
centje is this not naija we dey..enh how am i sure if i need the child back in future the DDL wont tell me the child was died or something. abeg i will rather give the child to childless couple get some help financially from them and move on with my life and if i couldnt find this type of couples on time. i will quickly hustle for some money and get rid of this pregnant on time
Re: I Am A Month Pregnant! And Not Ready To Abort. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2013
bluedum: centje is this not naija we dey..enh how am i sure if i need the child back in future the DDL wont tell me the child was died or something. abeg i will rather give the child to childless couple get some help financially from them and move on with my life and if i couldnt find this type of couples on time. i will quickly hustle for some money and get rid of this pregnant on time
there's always a legal back up. Give it a try. Your kid wont be happy to hear you sold him/her out. They say blood is thicker than water somehow the two of you will still connect again. Then,will you be bold enough to tell him/her how much you cared?
Re: I Am A Month Pregnant! And Not Ready To Abort. by k4kenny(f): 9:52am On Feb 13, 2013
Tough situation for you. Sounds like you're left with the options of either selling your baby or killing it. Is the baby's father aware of this situation, he shud be involved in whatever decision you make. Putting the baby up for adoption if you're not able to support it sounds like a better idea compared to playing God and taking a life. If you're going to put the baby up for adoption, you should seek legal counsel on how to go about it, don't put a 'for sale' sign on a baby, that's what it looks like you're doing here.

Wish u the best of luck in whatever decision you make and take this as another lesson in life, learn from it.
Re: I Am A Month Pregnant! And Not Ready To Abort. by Jimbadly: 12:55am On Feb 15, 2013
bluedum: @Blendy77 u c getting married to this person is not the problem at all,he himself insist on that but he is nt the type of guy i want to spend the rest of my life with. so i am ready to give the child up 7 months from now to only childless couples.

Are you for real? Can you hear yourself? He is not the type of guy you want to spend the rest of your life with, yet you repeatedly had unprotected se.x with him and got pregnant. Now you want to sell his baby cos he is not your type of man. I pray you have a re-think cos you may regret this later in life. I have seen girls who gave up their babies for adoption but couldn't get pregnant when they finally got married. I pray that will never be your portion. Think twice.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Month Pregnant! And Not Ready To Abort. by bluedum: 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
i have make decision to getrid of it

(1) (Reply)

Symptoms Of Mouth Odour. / Analysis On How Ebola Virus Can Ruin The World #endtimethings / Slimming Tea, Drugs Have Negative Side Effects — Nutritionist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.