Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Pro Gej's Response To My Experiene On The Train Ride Of Hell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro Gej's Response To My Experiene On The Train Ride Of Hell (907 Views)

Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria / Citizens Response To Gej's Response To Obj Letter / List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro Gej's Response To My Experiene On The Train Ride Of Hell by bilms(m): 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
After publishing my experience on the Gej train of hell, i have received some bashing from pro gej's.

the one that caught my attention mostly is a message that was sent to my inbox. read below

Dear mr writer,
I read your article on railway let me just go straight to the point ,,, ...Am quite sure you are paid to write that article because as a learned person you does not use your description and you don't know all what you write about ,,why comparing Nigerian with Europe on such kind situation for goodness sake i have travel well, the same thing happen where ever they use train and you forgotten Europe is a developed country compare to developing country.

Most of the train you will see where it was written that you should allow elder people to sit (MEANING IF YOU ARE SITTING DOWN IMMEDIATE ELDERLY PERSON CAME IN YOU STAND UP) so what are you talking about? ,,,see,, how many train do we have in Nigeria ? compare to india where they have many still the same thing happen at time if you don't book ahead you will not get catch up with any train.

Please stop castigating your people and your country,is it because you hate PDP ? and because you want to kill a dog you started calling it names.

Again instead of you give advice to the federal government to procure more train you keep on lambasting because of the torokobo TINUBU want to give you,how on earth can some one stand for 21hrs from ilorin to lagos? you think you are writing to the fools,,this is what i keep telling my wife and she always say is a bad English ,,that there are some EDUCATED ILLITERATE in our society.

It was written in the bible that you should give respect to those in the authority,so i don't know what you people means by rubbishing your own people.

GBENGA Benjamin Oluigbo
Re: Pro Gej's Response To My Experiene On The Train Ride Of Hell by okunboy: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
I have to send for a panadol extra after reading that! grin grin grin grin!!
Re: Pro Gej's Response To My Experiene On The Train Ride Of Hell by bilms(m): 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2013
Lol
Re: Pro Gej's Response To My Experiene On The Train Ride Of Hell by EkoIle1: 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2013
This is serious comedy.. lmao.

Typical dullard son of odechukwu..
Re: Pro Gej's Response To My Experiene On The Train Ride Of Hell by jeron1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2013
Abeg make pdp/gej give this guy money to go study english for school... I dey cry dey read am slf
Re: Pro Gej's Response To My Experiene On The Train Ride Of Hell by BabaEleko(m): 4:23am On Feb 10, 2013
Lord! Lord! Lord! Have mercy on thy son before he self destruct.
Re: Pro Gej's Response To My Experiene On The Train Ride Of Hell by CyberG: 4:38am On Feb 10, 2013
You should know the writer is a paid hack...just one of the bastards like insincere loser and his ilk on NLand. Yes, there are seats that use "Priority Seating" on trains but these are not LONG distance trains that travel for 21 HRS! Standing on the trains is very okay when you are taking the metro which is just a train service within your city/town, etc and you might be disembarking in 10 mins or thereabout. However, there's no way oyinbo will sell tickets for more than twice the number of seats available which is the reason people have to stand in the first place. Does a government with scores of ministers and hundreds of special assistants need advice that more trains are required on a route that is very busy? If they do, it just shows that they are all retardeens like you the poster and your loser president!
Re: Pro Gej's Response To My Experiene On The Train Ride Of Hell by bilms(m): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
I didn't know what to reply with
Re: Pro Gej's Response To My Experiene On The Train Ride Of Hell by qualified(f): 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2013
@op, U are too obsessed wit Jonathan! Get a life pls.
Call me anything u like but ur hate or disdain can not remove him frm that seat, which he wil still keep if there is no strong n more credible opposition come 2015.
Re: Pro Gej's Response To My Experiene On The Train Ride Of Hell by LFJ: 12:52am On Feb 11, 2013
bilms: I didn't know what to reply with

Please, don’t reply them; they are overwhelmed already with the truth coming out every day. It is a matter of time; their children will soon be calling them liars. If somebody is crying because you are telling your own story, I wonder what will happened if you decided to tell their story. The evidence is there to confirm that their reactions will be worse than that of Boko Haram.
Re: Pro Gej's Response To My Experiene On The Train Ride Of Hell by PapaBrowne(m): 2:06am On Feb 11, 2013
bilms: I didn't know what to reply with
But Bilms you have a very poor grasp of the English Language too, you know that right?
In your article too there were many oral blunders, so what justification do you have to castigate or mock someones write-up who you are only just slighty better?

1 Like

Re: Pro Gej's Response To My Experiene On The Train Ride Of Hell by bilms(m): 8:25am On Feb 11, 2013
I am not mocking him. Some of u had earlier sided gej on the issue,but when i saw his message in my inbox,i can't help but post it here. I dont know what to reply with.
Re: Pro Gej's Response To My Experiene On The Train Ride Of Hell by Demdem(m): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2013
@ Op

Dont be bothered. as usual, they will always attack the messenger but ignore the message. Dont give a damn about them.
Re: Pro Gej's Response To My Experiene On The Train Ride Of Hell by bilms(m): 9:56am On Feb 11, 2013
Noted
Re: Pro Gej's Response To My Experiene On The Train Ride Of Hell by Biggyd2: 10:09am On Feb 11, 2013
These are the people that we expect to rise up and fight a corrupt government? SMH for this country. undecided
Re: Pro Gej's Response To My Experiene On The Train Ride Of Hell by bilms(m): 7:47am On Feb 13, 2013
Yea

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Solve This Political Maths? / Celebrating Judge Bunmi Awoniyi - First Nigerian Woman US Judge / Railway: Passengers Lament Undue Delays, Technical Hitches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.