Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

Love Friendship Betrayal Episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Friendship Betrayal Episode 2 (645 Views)

INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship / Now That You Are Here: A Tale Of Deception And Betrayal (episode 1) / Love, Friendship And Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Friendship Betrayal Episode 2 by reflections(m): 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2013
So I have to tell you the concluding part of debola's story. Got too many pings, mails and calls that ' we want to know what happened'.

Ok for those who missed it. 'Debola's trusted friend tolani snatched 'demola, her husband to be (in a marriage that was 3weeks away). And months later, Grace (another friend of debola) rushed in with an invitation card for tolani and demola's wedding.

So after checking the cover page up to a million times, I took the courage to check the address and other things on the card. Tears rolled down my eyes several times but Grace was there to help me with tissues. 'Everything will be alright', grace said. I told grace, Please can we go for the wedding just to honour our friend. 'I hate you, you are too weak and that's why they toiled with your emotions....' Grace screamed in her tiny but loud voice. I begged her and because she loves me, she agreed. Read more on http://www.gbotemireflections..co.uk/2013/02/love-friendship-and-betrayal-episode-2.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Today March 21st: Is World Poetry Day & World Down Syndrome's Day / How To Create E-book With Microsoft Word / Fountain Magazine 2013 Essay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.