Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? (2290 Views)

This Picture Is Better For Buhari's Official Portrait / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime Is Critically Sick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by otokx(m): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
emmysenior: @ op! This is preposterous you know... Well I hope it's not true, cos if the people later find out, I guess this singular act will be enough to send those involved to prison...
not in nigeria
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by odogwux(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
onomeasike: shocked shocked :oI looked at the picture on http://saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-governor-sullivan-chime-returns-enugu-state and I was shocked beyond shockability(apologies to Dele Giwa)

Nigerian politicians will never stop disappointing us.A public figure went AWOL for 153 days and on his arrival,no single upclose and personal interview and at a close look at the picture compared to the real picture of Sulivan Chime and you will know it just does not add up or I'm I the only one seeing it?

Methinks,the real Chime may still be outside the country recruprating and this 'character' was brought in to douse the tension being propelled by the Save Enugu group, a rehash of the Yardua episode?Nigerian politicians will do anything to hold on to power

The thought crossed my mind when I saw the picture but it was too incredible to accept
Re: Incredible!!the Person Who's Picture Is Shown As Sulivan Chime Is Look-alike? by KnowAll(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2013
we will see if Chime would attend d next National Executive Council where all d Governors meet. Perharps he will send his mumu deputy to attend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Injustice To Nigeria, Nigerians And Blacks. / Delete / PDP Rally Was So Funny At Osun Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.