Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,652 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

When Is The Actual Play Time Of The AFCON Finals- 4pm Or 7pm - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / When Is The Actual Play Time Of The AFCON Finals- 4pm Or 7pm (535 Views)

Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / BAN At The AFCON Finals / Emmanuel Emenike And Victor Moses - Cleared For The Sunday Afcon Finals.. Hurray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Actual Play Time Of The AFCON Finals- 4pm Or 7pm by BroRhema(m): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2013
When i checked the play time of the finals of the AFCON on goal.com, it was 3:00pm UTC(4:00pm Nigerian time) I saw. This gave me concern, because on nairaland, it's 7pm dat was updated. So pls nairalanders, between 7pm and 4pm on nairaland.com and goal.com respectively, which is authentic?

(1) (Reply)

Live Blog: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso / Presidential Banquet For The Super Eagle / 94 Eagles And Present Eagles,any Comparison Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.