Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,990 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Lopsidedness At Kano Customs Training College Admission - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lopsidedness At Kano Customs Training College Admission (3015 Views)

Senate Probes Lopsidedness In Police Promotions( Against North) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lopsidedness At Kano Customs Training College Admission by olabukola: 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2013
LOPSIDEDNESS AT KANO CUSTOMS TRAINING COLLEGE ADMISSION?

I received, as usual, an email from one of my Facebook friends, Sulaimon Hakeem Bolarinwa, drawing my attention to a piece of information that requires verification regarding the lopsidedness of the admission made into the Customs Training College in Kano. He got his information from Facebook wall of Lanre Ayoola. These are the statistics he gave:

"792 cadet officers recently recruited for training at the Customs Training College (CTC) in Kano, only 45 were from the South West. One hundred and sixty eight cadets were from the North Central, 157 from the North East, 91 from the South South and 68 from the South East."

Statistically, Southwest got 5.68%, Southeast 8.59, South south 11.49, Northeast 19.8, Northcentral 21.21 and Northwest 33.23%.

There are allegations of lopsidedness in Zaria Military school too, though not of this nature.

Can someone - like GROSNAMM and its customs version - please help us verify these figures to enable us start asking the commandants of these schools for reasons.

Culled from https://www.nairaland.com/1190450/retired-general-others-under-watch/2.

My question is why is everybody surcharging us. From Army to Custom SW always got lower percentage of intake.
Re: Lopsidedness At Kano Customs Training College Admission by AkinEgba: 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2013
olabukola: LOPSIDEDNESS AT KANO CUSTOMS TRAINING COLLEGE ADMISSION?

My question is why is everybody surcharging us. From Army to Custom SW always got lower percentage of intake.

It is because you are cheap and inconsequential. Quit ACN and join PDP and all shall be well with thee. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lopsidedness At Kano Customs Training College Admission by peckhamboi: 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
Akin-Egba:

It is because you are cheap and inconsequential. Quit ACN and join PDP and all shall be well with thee. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Akin-Egba, where you dey all these while? The truest son of Egba Kingdom. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lopsidedness At Kano Customs Training College Admission by AkinEgba: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2013
peckhamboi:

Akin-Egba, where you dey all these while? The truest son of Egba Kingdom. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ore mi, tire oni baje oh!!!! I dey for Ibogun alata junction via ijebu ijesha. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lopsidedness At Kano Customs Training College Admission by alex101(m): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2013
I already knew this a long time ago via my cousin who has a clearing agency in Apapa. The nmortherners did this to control the ports in the south in order to check arms from entering the south, while allowing arms into the ever porous northern borders. Well, good morning to southern 'one-nigerianist'.
Re: Lopsidedness At Kano Customs Training College Admission by kettykings: 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2013
Statistically, Southwest got 5.68%, Southeast 8.59, South south 11.49, Northeast 19.8, Northcentral 21.21 and Northwest 33.23%.
Customs
Statistically, Southwest got 1561%, Southeast 1925 and Northwest 1949%.
Army total for the 3 zones 5435
Statistically, Southwest got 28%, Southeast 35% and Northwest 35%.
Army total for the 3 zones 5435

The North west that is still making noise over Army recruitment got 1949 against the 1925 of the South East and 1561 of the South west

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/rancour-in-the-military-over-promotions-recruitments-army-faceless-group-warns-of-danger/

http://www.facebook.com/A.U.Tilde
Re: Lopsidedness At Kano Customs Training College Admission by kettykings: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
alex101: I already knew this a long time ago via my cousin who has a clearing agency in Apapa. The nmortherners did this to control the ports in the south in order to check arms from entering the south, while allowing arms into the ever porous northern borders. Well, good morning to southern 'one-nigerianist'.

if am getting you right the northerners did it to control the Sea port in the South West but how come the Yorubas are not threatening mutiny and will never mutiny and will never ever threaten mutiny for northerner occupying the Sea port in their Front yard .

If i am not mistaken some people are threatening mutiny and calling for the head of the COAS for an alleged mis balance in appointments that are mainly in the northern region but close their eyes to an outright marginalization/Domination/Exploitation and enslavement of their tribe in a sea port in their Front yard.

Why are Yorubas like this

1 Like

Re: Lopsidedness At Kano Customs Training College Admission by 9javoice1(m): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2013
kettykings: Quote Post
alex101: I already knew this a long time ago via my cousin who has a clearing agency in Apapa. The nmortherners did this to control the ports in the south in order to check arms from entering the south, while allowing arms into the ever porous northern borders. Well, good morning to southern 'one-nigerianist'.
if am getting you right the northerners did it to control the Sea port in the South West but how come the Yorubas are not threatening mutiny and will never mutiny and will never ever threaten mutiny for northerner occupying the Sea port in their Front yard .
If i am not mistaken some people are threatening mutiny and calling for the head of the COAS for an alleged mis balance in appointments that are mainly in the northern region but close their eyes to an outright marginalization/Domination/Exploitation and enslavement of their tribe in a sea port in their Front yard.

my brother i realy dont knw why yorubas are always against their southern bros.
but choose to pally with the north in every northern evil agenda in this country.

1 Like

Re: Lopsidedness At Kano Customs Training College Admission by Dede1(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2013

This is the reason I distaste anything Nigeria. The so-called southern Nigerians, baring the Biafrans, have collectively sold out to northern Nigerians on the backdrop of imaginary Igbo domination of Nigeria. The only remedy to the cesspit called Nigeria is sudden disintegration. I do not care if the sudden disintegration results into war of attrition.
Re: Lopsidedness At Kano Customs Training College Admission by 9javoice1(m): 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2013
LOPSIDEDNESS AT KANO CUSTOMS TRAINING COLLEGE ADMISSION?
I received, as usual, an email from one of my Facebook friends, Sulaimon Hakeem Bolarinwa, drawing my attention to a piece of information that requires verification regarding the lopsidedness of the admission made into the Customs Training College in Kano. He got his information from Facebook wall of Lanre Ayoola. These are the statistics he gave:
"792 cadet officers recently recruited for training at the Customs Training College (CTC) in Kano, only 45 were from the South West. One hundred and sixty eight cadets were from the North Central, 157 from the North East, 91 from the South South and 68 from the South East."
There are allegations of lopsidedness in Zaria Military school too, though not of this nature.
Can someone - like GROSNAMM and its customs version - please help us verify these figures to enable us start asking the commandants of these schools for reasons.
Culled from https://www.nairaland.com/1190450/retired-general-others-under-watch/2.

imaging that all the southern region put together is not upto one region in the north.
it surprises how the yoruba presenter just point out the imbalance but commented why only the southwest been shortchanged.

but on the case of coas they make sure it is igbos vs all of us.
yoruba yoruba yoruba pls stop selling the south to north.
Re: Lopsidedness At Kano Customs Training College Admission by alex101(m): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2013
kettykings:

Bros, it's very shameful that our "friends" of yoruba extraction have eternally damned themselves to servitude to hausa/fulani,,,,talk about "enslave me, but don't kill me mentality".
Re: Lopsidedness At Kano Customs Training College Admission by alex101(m): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2013
Dede1:

This is the reason I distaste anything Nigeria. The so-called southern Nigerians, baring the Biafrans, have collectively sold out to northern Nigerians on the backdrop of imaginary Igbo domination of Nigeria. The only remedy to the cesspit called Nigeria is sudden disintegration. I do not care if the sudden disintegration results into war of attrition.

@ the bolded, you couldn't be more correct cool.
Re: Lopsidedness At Kano Customs Training College Admission by alex101(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
BTW, why are yorubas avoiding this thread like a plague,,,,,cowardice is a disease angry. This thread should make it to the front page.
Re: Lopsidedness At Kano Customs Training College Admission by teskyg: 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2013
Front page pls.Let's speak out and expose this.All Journalist in this forum should take this up.Dikko must go too.
Re: Lopsidedness At Kano Customs Training College Admission by austinsmat(m): 3:20am On Feb 10, 2013
no wonder sanusi see them as problem of nigeria because there neither non there, all the yeruba that want head of COAS should say something now or keep silent for ever
Re: Lopsidedness At Kano Customs Training College Admission by 9ja4eva: 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
I wonder why Jonathan has not changed this fraudulent guy.

(1) (Reply)

Fake Results And Rigging By APC Osun / Army Captures Boko Haram's APC. Picture. / Buhari Is Weak: He Will Not Change His Attitude. - IBB.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.