Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso (6088 Views)

Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun / Women Praying And Holding TV For Eagles Victory / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by kallysky(f): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2013
May the Lord grant naija soccer team victory
Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by akino(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
ebamma: Our Eagles who art in afcon victory be thy name,thy trophy come,let the cup be given to us,as it is in heaven,bring us this trophy our deliberate,and forgive us who killed victor moses's parents,as we forgave those who stole our pension funds,and lead us not into confusion but deliver us from high blood pressure for thine is the trophy, the title and enjoyment forever and ever amen
Thank you.The God of host shall deliver the Burkababes to us this day. Amen
Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by Sike(m): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
The God of Football will favour our darling SuperEagles of Nigeria
Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by Desdola(m): 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
As the race is not to the swift nor to the strong, I pray that God would showeth mercy to the Super Eagles of Nigeria and crown their effort with grand success.
Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by usbcable(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
By the Grace of Allah

Super Eagles will win Burkina Faso.

Insha Allah
Today will mark the day Nigeria Wins its 3rd African Cup of Nations.
Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by Iyineda(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
tobnical: I can boldly tell u dat this cup is coming to Nigeria today for the following reasons:
1. The super Eagle was despised at the begining of this game thinking dat nothin gud wud come out of them$ nd God is d helper of d despised.
2. To ease d tension in d country a little.
3. So many people have prayer so much abt this game.
4. God has special preference for Nigeria

O__O ...
Please tell me that last sentence was a joke. I... I don't even...
Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by joshuaidibia(m): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2013
Prayer thread Make una ova sabi no mke us lose o.@OP
Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by Tunmich: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2013
Thank God for the success of SE
Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by ibooky: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2013
God is not interested in being partial. You guys should pray for things that will benefit you and your families, and not for one to win in a contest between two people He love.

Eg: A contest between a Christian and another Christian. Do you think he will listen to you?
Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by Effizzyfynboy(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
I belive in dem..dy will make it..am ready 2 bet on their head..d Most high God..we anz all our prayerz in jesus name..AMEN
Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by akoako: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2013
Sport or game is not a spiritual matter. I do not think prayer has a role in sports, soccer inclusive. The result of any competition or sport/game is mostly determined by the quality of your preparation and determination,among other things. It also depends on the quality of other opponents/competitors. So,let us not fool ourselves that prayer does it all in human endervours.
Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by ylaa(f): 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
MAY THE GOD OF SOCCER BE WITH THE SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA IN JESUS NAME. AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by abasifo(m): 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2013
Our Eagles who art in AFCON.

Victory be thy name, thy trophy come.

Thy cup be brought to us, as it was in the past.

Bring us this trophy, our Eagles coach and forgive those who killed Victor Moses' parents, as we forgave those who stole our subsidy funds, and lead us not not into extra time, but deliver us in 90 mins.

For thine is the trophy, the title and the reward, as 2013 is concerned the year of restoration and settlement.. .. ..AMEN !!

Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by Capnd143(m): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
GOD, nigerian population is 171 million! Imagine 171 million people dancing and singing praises to you,Baba God! Just Imagine!, just grant us this trophy and get ready to receive our praise in gallons upon gallons, afterall our population is large enough to send tons of praises to you!
In Jesus mighty name i pray! AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by damosky12(m): 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2013
Victory in the air. THE SUPER EAGLES WILL WIN CONVINCINGLY even as they won against Mali's team. REJOICE PALS. Gloryyy! I SMELL VICTORY IN THE AIR. Hahahahaha
Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by Abbeyme: 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
Our Eagles who art in AFCON. Victory be thy name,thy trophy come. Thy cup be brought to us,as it is in heaven. Bring us this trophy,our Eagles coach and forgive those who killed Victor Moses' parents, as we forgave those who stole our subsidy funds, and lead us not not into extra time, but deliver us in 90 mins. For thine is the trophy,the title and the reward,as 2013 is concerned.. .. ..AMEN!ยก
Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by lat55(f): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
lol, i love nairaland. I don laugh tire

www.navigatingmyintricacies..ca
Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by Zector(m): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
I pray tha heavenly father will give super eagles and we fans victory and make us to celebrate.
And people will say A MEN
Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by BarryX(m): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2013
dadicvila: hehehe...Sir Bance isn't a local dude ooo!you can google him up,he plays in the bundesliga
Wow.... International BANCE ..
Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by borga112(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
I pray Nigeria lose on penalties
Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by Starlett: 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
LORD,
Grant us victory today, not because we deserve it neccesarily, but because we need it, and we ask. Nigerians have been true a lot, please grant us something to put smiles on our faces for some time.

Again, do it to honour these boys, who have consistently trusted you for victory and prayed before and after each half of each game all through the tournament, even when it was clear that they were robbed of victory by poor officiating.

Thank you Jesus,
Amen.
Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by THEPOLY11: 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
I PRAY THAT SUPER EAGLE OF NIGERIA WILL WIN THIS AFCON IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JEHOVAH FOR CHRIST SAKE ... AMEN, PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON FOR AMEN.
Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by FXKing2012(m): 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2013
Seems there are no traditional worshippers in here.
Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by nicefeeling: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
LET US PRAY: Our Eagles who art in Afcon, hallowed be thy names, thy victory Come. Thy skills be shown today, as it was against ivorians. Give us this trophy, our daily prayer and forgive those who killed Moses' parents as we forgave the Egyptian referee that blew against us. Lead us not into defeat but deliver us from the Burkinabes. For thine is the trophy, the medals and money,forever & ever Amen...

1 Like

Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by Splendblex(f): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2013
He has done it 4 us already!Up SUPER EAGLES!!!
Re: Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso by bedford101(m): 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2013
deal_ordea: Mumu set of people!! Don't work hard and except God to grant you success, maybe burkinafaso don't pray as well! Either you like it not, we are going down....
[size=28pt]where is this animal how far now? monkey[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Defeats Congo 79-46 In Afrobasket. Will Face Mali In Semi Final. / Top 10 Incredible World Records Of Cristiano Ronaldo / AFL: Sundowns Win Inaugural African Football League Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.