Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,876 members, 7,841,290 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Rihanna Wants To Perform ‘nobody’s Business’ With Chris Brown At Grammys Tonight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Wants To Perform ‘nobody’s Business’ With Chris Brown At Grammys Tonight (2348 Views)

Wizkid performs with Chris Brown In South Africa / Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party / My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Wants To Perform ‘nobody’s Business’ With Chris Brown At Grammys Tonight by aywhy93(m): 7:37am On Feb 10, 2013
Rihanna is hoping to make her Grammys performance special Tonight by bringing Chris Brown on stage for a magical performance!!! Should they do it?

Rihanna and Chris Brown are going to the Grammy Awards together And now we’re hearing that RiRi is hoping to bring her man on stage with her during her highly-anticipated performance! A source close to Rihanna tells HollywoodLife exclusively, “She isn’t telling anybody anything about what she’s performing because I don’t even think she nailed it down yet. When they rehearse, it’s way under wraps and there aren’t too many people back there. She was leaning towards ‘Nobody’s Business’ weeks ago and wanted Chris to bust out with her on stage, but I don’t know if she thought the powers that be would let that happen.”

Whether or not they do sing that song together, we definitely know the couple WILL attend the awards ceremony together. That’s a plus, right?
The Grammy's venue is Staples Center in L.A. tonight, and it makes it 4years after the two were involved in the infamous assault that changed both of their lives.
Another source adds, “Rihanna’s turned up and getting into the performers frame of mind right now. She’s focused and looking forward to the Grammys and [she] will be with Chris Brown the whole night, so you know that’s going to be extra f**king special. Chris Brown already told Rihanna he would go with her, so its a wrap.”
I wont lie to you, I so much love the song and listen to it every hour... But What do YOU think, Nairalanders ??

Should Rihanna and Chris sing “Nobody’s Business” at the Grammys ?

www.stevenbergy.com.ng

Re: Rihanna Wants To Perform ‘nobody’s Business’ With Chris Brown At Grammys Tonight by mentorseries(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
true talk. nobody's business

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Wants To Perform ‘nobody’s Business’ With Chris Brown At Grammys Tonight by oluwadare26(m): 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
At MR OP, who are u to ask shud dey do it? U fit stop dem?
4 d performance, i think dat is a proverb to Jay Z.
Re: Rihanna Wants To Perform ‘nobody’s Business’ With Chris Brown At Grammys Tonight by aywhy93(m): 12:55am On Feb 11, 2013
oluwadare26: At MR OP, who are u to ask shud dey do it? U fit stop dem?
4 d performance, i think dat is a proverb to Jay Z.

I no fit stop them ooo but i just dey nervous niii... Anyway, not my business... Abi ?

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Vs Toolz. Who Get Bigger Bakkassi? / Top 3 Reasons Why Justin Beiber Is Doubly Powerful Than Michael Jackson / Real People That Resembles Your Favorite Cartoon Characters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.