Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso (16358 Views)

Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 / Why Eagles Will Win AFCON – Practical Analyses By Orji Uzor Kalu / Sports Minister "Orders" Super-Eagles To Win AFCON 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by supereagle(m): 8:44am On Feb 10, 2013
Ghana midfielder Mubarak Wakaso says Burkina Faso deserves to win the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations after Wednesday’s Nations Cup semifinal defeat to the Stallions. Mtnfootball.com reports.

Wakaso scored Ghana’s goal from the spot in the first half before Burkina Faso’s Bance Aristide equalised on the hour mark.

The score line remained the same after extra-time until Ghana lost 3-2 on penalties to suffer a second consecutive Nations Cup semifinal defeat.

The Nations Cup debutant Wakaso has confessed that Burkina Faso have a well drilled side who deserve to win the Nations Cup after reaching their first final.

“They were doing good and we too we were trying to get want we want but we couldn’t because they are a good side too and for me I can vote them as champion right now,” the Espanyol ace said
http://www.punchng.com/afcon-2013/burkina-fasoll-win-trophy-ghana-star/
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by valdubem(m): 9:24am On Feb 10, 2013
AM TIRED OF BEING FTC

Space for SALE

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Emmyk(m): 9:24am On Feb 10, 2013
Time will tell.
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Odianose13(m): 9:25am On Feb 10, 2013
funny ............ Na Naija go win o jare....... Make them dey talk.
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by princemolak(m): 9:27am On Feb 10, 2013
Burkina What? I reject it,just bec Burkina defeatd Ghana does Nt Mean the cup is 4 them
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by simongonner: 9:27am On Feb 10, 2013
mali also deserves to win the bronze medal,9ja must win..thunder fire all our enemies mouth

12 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by imperiouxx(m): 9:29am On Feb 10, 2013
Mumu. It's only God that knows this ugly ghanaians life problem with Nigeria. No medical diagnosis can identify it. If mukina yaso is too much for ghana because they are pregnant on the field, they should know Nigeria whitewashed Mali that beat them to coma last night and Nigeria will still do it again. Mukina flogging Ghana isn't standard to judge Nigeria play type for now. Ghanaians will never stop beefing nigeria and that's always their downfall in all competitions involving their extremely black a ss es and Nigeria.

38 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 10, 2013
This is super story
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by ddeola: 9:30am On Feb 10, 2013
Thank you Mr hater,I wonder why una no win the one wey concern una,shame!Go Super Eagles go...

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by topsonkay(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2013
..Jux bcoz, dey defeated u guyz..
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by lasunray(m): 9:31am On Feb 10, 2013
Hater! Ordinary penalty he no fit score.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Ganys: 9:32am On Feb 10, 2013
WAKA!!!! angry SO shocked shocked shocked
Wakaso ko, amebo-so Ni mtchewww
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by dreu2fine(m): 9:34am On Feb 10, 2013
Shame unto de,na d juju house n spiritual homes na go against de.we na God we face,shame
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Agrika: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2013
Whether dem win cup or dem no win the tori be say una dey go home with ghana-must-go wey charcoal full inside.

12 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2013
Na jealousy dey worry am. Yeye boy wey no fit score if not for the silly penalties. Mtchew***

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by misslaw(f): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2013
wakaso or wtevr dey name u, SIT DOWN ND WATCH HW WE BRING DAT CUP HOME ....GO EAGLES

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by wengerjay(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2013
Na beef nau!Ghana's road to semi final was xterised with controversies.Wakaso or wetin dem dey call u,u knw feel win golden boot o,out of ur four goal,two na penalties,controversial ones for dat matter.Nigeria is winnnig,whether u like am or not.Stop beefing nigeria.
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 10, 2013
Wakaso, Na God Go turn Ur Hapiness into Sorrow, U dis Useless Short Dwarf...

And Y is anything Gayna going to make the Front-Page Moderators, Abeg ooo... No do sumtin wey go make me Insult you oo...

4 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by shfizle(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Shaw007(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2013
May Una chiLL nah . . . He voiced his opinion,No need to kiLL him aLready . . .u know a fooL will always be hanged by his own words,
see him speaking out of sentiments . . . I'm sure he's saying this because they got defeated by faso . . .
I wonder what he wouLd av said before facing maLi

Infact forget the fact that I'm Nigerian right Now,
Nigeria presented the best team In this Tournament!! And I'm sure wakaso knows this but still choses to be bLindLy Anti-Nigeria

Bottom Line--Nigeria finished winners,Ghana didn'T . . .#Lobatan az In ---END OF STORY!!!

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by timilehin007(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2013
Idiota, they defeated u cux u played very bad, u didn't even deserve to be in ᵀᴴᴱ semis..jux b'cux they trashed u makes u tink they are that good..the truth is, ur team is a trash, and u lack patterns if u had played us in the semi final u tink we would let you let u live to see penalty shoot-out..? U would be crucify even in ᵀᴴᴱ very first half

17 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by 360command: 9:44am On Feb 10, 2013
Wakaso wey balou ball go mecca during his penalty kick ... Nonsense talk .

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by francis247(m): 9:45am On Feb 10, 2013
supereagle: Ghana midfielder Mubarak Wakaso says Burkina Faso deserves to win the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations after Wednesday’s Nations Cup semifinal defeat to the Stallions. Mtnfootball.com reports.

Wakaso scored Ghana’s goal from the spot in the first half before Burkina Faso’s Bance Aristide equalised on the hour mark.

The score line remained the same after extra-time until Ghana lost 3-2 on penalties to suffer a second consecutive Nations Cup semifinal defeat.

The Nations Cup debutant Wakaso has confessed that Burkina Faso have a well drilled side who deserve to win the Nations Cup after reaching their first final.

“They were doing good and we too we were trying to get want we want but we couldn’t because they are a good side too and for me I can vote them as champion right now,” the Espanyol ace said
http://www.punchng.com/afcon-2013/burkina-fasoll-win-trophy-ghana-star/
Eyaaaa... you don't want double humiliation since the team your side Shamelessly lost to last night was initially beaten black and blue by your supposed minions; IFYP: I Feel Your Pain! But Nigeria deserves to win it even more; and guess what: They most definitely will!

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by romzey(m): 9:45am On Feb 10, 2013
You'll be disappointed at d end of d day @wakaso
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by onila(f): 9:46am On Feb 10, 2013
lol @ the comments
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by PalmTree(m): 9:51am On Feb 10, 2013
val_dubem: AM TIRED OF BEING FTC

Space for SALE

It shows you don't have better things to do. tongue
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by yabadabado: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2013
why naija pipu dey always para ontop wetin be other pipu's opinion... make una take some chill zobo jo!

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by FineBro(m): 9:52am On Feb 10, 2013
Big Lips has spoken. Naija will show them pepper.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by mployer(m): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2013
val_dubem: AM TIRED OF BEING FTC

u mean federal technical college tongue
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by demana: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2013
They deserve does not yeild they would or can win,so wakaso thank you,as we saw yesterday your life is too complicated for the 209 gods of ife to solve,just go chill in the freezer,......TEAM NIGERIA all the way free blessings for y'all who think Nigeria would win
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by planetuzor(m): 9:56am On Feb 10, 2013
Reserved spot. After church

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Secret Of Winning Bet9ja - How I Started Winning / Nusara Suknamai: Leicester Refuse To Pay Compensation To Family After Crash / Why NFF Should Be Blamed For Oliseh's Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.