Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Musicians Promoting Fraud - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Musicians Promoting Fraud (2065 Views)

Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst / Musicians' Real Names That U Know. / Let's Talk About Nigerian Musicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musicians Promoting Fraud by tosinadeda: 6:20am On Mar 13, 2008
Java ure a disgrace to stupid mothafuckn assholes like urself!!
U neva think ur own miserable life,u wan dey give advice! Fool
Re: Musicians Promoting Fraud by mgboorie(f): 11:00am On Mar 13, 2008
Please house can someone give me the GUARANTY TRUST BANK WEBSITE so that l can submit my cv because l want to their address in lagos but they say is online.
Re: Musicians Promoting Fraud by mgboorie(f): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2008
Please house can someone give me the GUARANTY TRUST BANK WEBSITE so that l can submit my cv because l went to their address in lagos but they say is online.
Re: Musicians Promoting Fraud by Mortiple(m): 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2008
@Mgboorie

This is it: http://www.gtbplc.com/
Re: Musicians Promoting Fraud by javalove(m): 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2008
tosinadeda:

Java ure a disgrace to stupid mothafuckn assholes like yourself!!
You never think your own miserable life,u wan dey give advice! Fool

me a disgrace, check this, U are:

1. A disgrace to ur parents for coming at other ppl'es parents roughly
2. A disgrace to ur own soul cos i know how dejected and reject u r feeling for living d life u r living now.
3. A disgrace to Nigeria for stylishly supporting wat is destroying our nation and its image abroad
4. A disgrace to NAIRALAND as a forum cos here is supposed to be a melting point for nigerians and u and skingo are here to exhibit stupidity and follishness

I cud go on and on but i have discovered that typing because of u and that DOG called Skingo the bingo is a wate of brain juice. I still blame ur parets for not aborting or miscarry the 2 of u early enuf, Anyway there is still a way to get rid of una, i know u r both into fraud, u wudb caught one day and jailed then i wud be passing bread and sardine through bars for the two of u, Eyin omo komo ala i ni irori jatijati,
[size=8pt][size=8pt]
GOD WILL PUNISH ALL NIGERIANS MUSICIANS PROMOTING FRAUD WITH THEIR MUSIC AND DENTING OUR IMAGE. E NO GO BETA FOR DEM. DEM NO GO NO PEACE, THEY R RUINING US AND SOME OLORIBURUKR PPLE ARE HERE CELEBRATING THEM,
[/size][/size]
Re: Musicians Promoting Fraud by skingo(m): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2008
god can punish u too if he feels like it, stp feeling special. ur a bitch ass crybaby
Re: Musicians Promoting Fraud by buzzgonz(m): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2008
Da Shall not beef, Otherwise BAN? wink
Re: Musicians Promoting Fraud by tosinadeda: 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2008
Java u be fool,dem tel u say na only scamming dey dent our image?
U wan tel me say na u holy pass abi? U wan dey preach now abi?
Cheating in exams is wut?
Giving or taking of bribe is wut?
Crossing d express is wut?
Throwing waste on the street is wut?
Using fake name enter yankee is wut?
Settling lecturers is wut?
All these including scam are denting our image,and u cnt tel me u dnt do any of wut i av listed or avnt listed!
So keep ur silly and hypocritical opinions to urself,cos we all av one way or d other dented our image. No come dey preach 4 here
And pls work on ur english,it is appauling!
P.S this is a forum,u dnt xpect every1 to think as myopic as ur fuckn self ok!
Sonofabitch
Re: Musicians Promoting Fraud by buzzgonz(m): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2008
. . See Slap embarassed
Re: Musicians Promoting Fraud by javalove(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2008
Hmm, dis guy is a wounded lion, i know u r wounded and u have openly confessed some of the other pranks u play, Why do nigerians always want to try and twist bad to appear as good. No man is a saint and I have never said i was one. Our topic of discussion is that which u have devoted all ur life to, FRAUD. Lets trash it one by one abeg then we move to other things like how you purchased ur certificates, how u carry expo and all. We are still coming to that. Atleast all those ones dey shelle for everywhere, that is an internal problem of the nation. The one the world knows us for which is killing us is wat we are addressing olodo oshi, U still neva stop all this ur "fukk bitch" tin, tell me aw u won progress. U r a disgrace to ur family and d oman dat gave u birth, FRAUD IS FRAUD AND ITS BAD, there is nothing u can say dat can change dat abi na u and ur papa dey do am, EFCC WOULD GET U, ANYTIME ANYWHERE, so beware
Re: Musicians Promoting Fraud by tosinadeda: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2008
D more u try 2 sound like a spotless sonofabitch,the more stupid u sound!
U wan tell me say u neva contribute to d fall of this country?
Mayb if i make it clear to you dat i dnt scam and do not support,mayb u will think straight and talk some sense!
Av noticed that ur empty brains cannot tel d diff btwn sayn there are other things denting our image and scammers are doing the right thing!
Read my posts and stop being foolish ok.
U think every1 on net scams? Its a pity then cos u av a wrong view.
Also u wld b stupid to think dat any1 who dsnt agree with u is also a scammer.
By d way u said scamming is wut spoils our image outside?
Av u eva tut of stopping the sufferings,poverty,looting,lack of infrastructure etc that we go tru &other counties dnt see?
No instead ure more concerned with makn d outside see us as gud wen we re nt
Re: Musicians Promoting Fraud by bgees(m): 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2008
Eldee is a confused guy,maybe a fake too.
He was d one shedding tears in his 'i go yarn' video about how bad the country has become.
Now he makes a the song 'naija boy' and the stupid radio stations play it.
My good guess is that eldee is not into 'yahoo yahoo' but he just made it to make him look like a hustler.
Re: Musicians Promoting Fraud by bgees(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2008
@topic,
Eldee is a confused guy,maybe a fake too.
He was d one shedding tears in his 'i go yarn' video about how bad the country has become.
Now he makes a the song 'naija boy' and the stupid radio stations play it.
My good guess is that eldee is not into 'yahoo yahoo' but he just made it to make him look like a hustler.
Re: Musicians Promoting Fraud by javalove(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2008
abi oooo. na real confusion dey worry am, dis pple just wanna sell records anyhow
Re: Musicians Promoting Fraud by tosinadeda: 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2008
big ups to olu maintain for winning the song of the year at the hip hop world awards
enemies go run down
karma kazee on a kentro levels

p. s big ups to asa for winning three awards
Re: Musicians Promoting Fraud by javalove(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2008
Hmmm, wonders shall neva seize, Omo adamo eleran ara,
Re: Musicians Promoting Fraud by skingo(m): 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2008
why is sauce kid not nominated for "hiphop world awards" what is hiphop?
Re: Musicians Promoting Fraud by tosinadeda: 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2008
javalove:

Hmmm, wonders shall never seize, Omo adamo eleran ara,

guy if u wan follow me talk speak in english or pidgin
wetin be all this yoruba wey u dey speak? does the word communication ring any bell?

skingo:

why is sauce kid not nominated for "hiphop world awards" what is hiphop?

imagine rugged man winning rap albumof the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wetin do mode9??

mi win rap song of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this people are crazy oooooooooo!!!!!

when sauce's album drops, he will be nominated and hopefully he will win
Re: Musicians Promoting Fraud by skingo(m): 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2008
tosinadeda:

guy if u wan follow me talk speak in english or pidgin
wetin be all this yoruba wey u dey speak? does the word communication ring any bell?

imagine rugged man winning rap albumof the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wetin do mode9??

mi win rap song of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this people are crazy oooooooooo!!!!!

when sauce's album drops, he will be nominated and hopefully he will win

i wont lie. mode nine should not win rap album of the year. i feel gino should have won that . but there was not enough publicity on gino. mode 9's rap album did not make that list. simply because enough ppl did not get the album. i got the album and i dont think its rap album of the year material.
he did not even have a hit song on the whole mixtape and album and he's winning awards. it rasies thought.s
Re: Musicians Promoting Fraud by javalove(m): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2008
@skingo

thank u for posting dat. it shows aw stupid u r, and mad too. 9 doesnt deserve rap album of d yr. pls can u post d full meaning of rap, ? i wud send u credit if u can, oloshi
Re: Musicians Promoting Fraud by showbobo(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2008
Ya'll should please bury the hatchet.
Re: Musicians Promoting Fraud by skingo(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2008
dis bitch ass nikka tryning to sound like me get off these nuts. u in love with some bullshit fam
Re: Musicians Promoting Fraud by Scopium: 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2008
tosinadeda:

big ups to olu maintain for winning the song of the year at the hip hop world awards[/b]enemies go run down
karma kazee on a kentro levels

p. s big ups to asa for winning three awards

tosinadeda:

[b]this people are crazy oooooooooo!!!!!

[size=13pt]I think those people crazy oooooooooo!!!!![/size]
Re: Musicians Promoting Fraud by javalove(m): 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2008
walai dem dey craze,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Ft D'banj - First Of All [remix] [DOWNLOAD] / Cool FM Is The Official FM Radio Station Of Girl Rising In Nigeria / Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.