Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

For Which Of These Reasons Do You Go To Church? Be Sincere... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Which Of These Reasons Do You Go To Church? Be Sincere... (976 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Money,sex,power..what Could This Church Be Teaching(see Handbill) / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Which Of These Reasons Do You Go To Church? Be Sincere... by Ozegbe(m): 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2013
remember you can actually deceive everybody on the surface of the earth except yourself..

sincerely, for which of these reasons did you go to church?

1. you don't want your parents to be mad at you

2. you want to showcase your new outfit

3. there is this lady/young man you always want to see..

4. it's been a long time you went to church, so you just decided to go today to satisfy your conscience..

5. there is special program/gbedu and you don't intend to miss it...

6. your wife just gave birth and you want to dedicate your baby...

7. you want to give a special testimony about your new acquisition or how you got visa so that people will recognize you and wish they were you.

8. you are the pastor/minister/deacon son/daughter, so you must be there.

9. you are about to get married and you want to do it in that church.

10. you don't always go to church, but something good happened to you within the week and you decided to give God praise for that...

11. you go to church because you like the preacher or he/she is handsome/beautiful

12. you went to church because you are dating the pastor/minister/deacon son/daughter, so you don't have any choice

13. you went to church because you want to market your new products or get contacts for your business.

14. you just want to fulfill all righteousness

15. Sunday morning is always boring in your area, so you rather spend your time in church than your quiet boring street on a Sunday morning.

16. you went to church so that your neighbors will see you as a good person.

17. you go to church because you want to beg for help, since people see those who go to church as good and kind hearted.

18. you went to church today just to pray for your club to win

19. you go to church because you love God and you want to worship him in truth and in spirit.

please be sincere and choose the reasons which best address why you went to church today or why you always go.
Re: For Which Of These Reasons Do You Go To Church? Be Sincere... by ooman(m): 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2013
I did not go to church
Re: For Which Of These Reasons Do You Go To Church? Be Sincere... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2013
No 1 is d primary reason i still go to church.
Re: For Which Of These Reasons Do You Go To Church? Be Sincere... by Joel3(m): 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
Church? Wait let me think.... I dont go there
Re: For Which Of These Reasons Do You Go To Church? Be Sincere... by degrace: 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2013
Nos 14 and 19 are my reasons why i go to church
Re: For Which Of These Reasons Do You Go To Church? Be Sincere... by OmoAlata(f): 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
Ozegbe: remember you can actually deceive everybody on the surface of the earth except yourself..

sincerely which of these reasons made you go to church today?

19. you go to church because you love God and you want to worship him in truth and in spirit.

please be sincere and choose the reasons which best address why you went to church today or why you always go.

^^^^^ this reason. Praise God grin
Re: For Which Of These Reasons Do You Go To Church? Be Sincere... by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
The people that choose 14 and 19 are hypocrites that want to look good in front of others.

Mtchew
Re: For Which Of These Reasons Do You Go To Church? Be Sincere... by onetrack(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
Logicboy03: The people that choose 14 and 19 are hypocrites that want to look good in front of others.

Mtchew

And 3 and 13 are probably the best reasons to go.

#7 grin
Re: For Which Of These Reasons Do You Go To Church? Be Sincere... by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
onetrack:

And 3 and 13 are probably the best reasons to go.

#7 grin

Now you are talking!

Those are swag reasons cool
Re: For Which Of These Reasons Do You Go To Church? Be Sincere... by Ozegbe(m): 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
Went to church today for #5 reason..
Re: For Which Of These Reasons Do You Go To Church? Be Sincere... by Ozegbe(m): 7:18am On May 19, 2013
i will be going to church today for #13
Re: For Which Of These Reasons Do You Go To Church? Be Sincere... by Nobody: 8:24am On May 19, 2013
Not going to church becos mostly would be condemned when in Christ there is no condemnation! So just listens to grace messages at home!
Re: For Which Of These Reasons Do You Go To Church? Be Sincere... by Kenistry(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2013
I go to church to hear His word and get better

(1) (Reply)

Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration / Pastor W. F Kumuyi Preaching Live On TV / Why Do Some People Ignore GOSPEL Topics ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.