Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Various Prophet Prophecies Of Super Eagles Victory In Today`s Church Services - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Various Prophet Prophecies Of Super Eagles Victory In Today`s Church Services (715 Views)

Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun / Women Praying And Holding TV For Eagles Victory / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Various Prophet Prophecies Of Super Eagles Victory In Today`s Church Services by ambrosini593(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2013
Somebody just posted at the other thread that Prophet Peter Adebisi Abiola of Christ Miracle Church Mission prophesied eagles victory. Did your prophet or pastor prophesied about the match in today`s service?. Keep them rolling
Re: Various Prophet Prophecies Of Super Eagles Victory In Today`s Church Services by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
So Bukina faso players no dey serve God to. Yeye pple.
Re: Various Prophet Prophecies Of Super Eagles Victory In Today`s Church Services by okosodo: 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2013
Pastor T B JOSHUA gave the game to burkina faso. I was told
Re: Various Prophet Prophecies Of Super Eagles Victory In Today`s Church Services by onatisi(m): 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2013
from experience i know that when nigerians expectations are too high they always get dissapointed.from the way and manner ppl and pastors are prophesying and predicting victory for the super eagles ,i wont be surprise if we lose this match.
Re: Various Prophet Prophecies Of Super Eagles Victory In Today`s Church Services by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2013
okosodo: Pastor T B JOSHUA gave the game to burkina faso. I was told
for real??
Re: Various Prophet Prophecies Of Super Eagles Victory In Today`s Church Services by achinaboy(m): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
so many people came to their churches with their bigger problems,seeking for solution,and they are all there talking and predicting the match,what a world

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Footballer Charged With Cocaine Trafficking / List Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriends / Top Professional Wedding Photographer In Nigeria 234 805 562 3865

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.