Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe (18022 Views)

The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] / Epidemic Blindness In Yobe!! / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Gayigaskia(m): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2013
What is the meanning "ABOKI" Please can someone explain this to me?
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Ejine(m): 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
gramci: Arewastan I de salute una. Well done. Sheik Gunmi I still de great you. Northern senators I no forget una, I de see una hand work.

@Picture... LMFAO! Oh the irony!!! grin grin
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by free13: 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2013
Where is maclatunji, lacasa, nagoma, Wadeoye(buhari ass licker), Mu2sa2 and the other Bokoharam children. They should come and defend the evil religion lslam.
lslam and muslims are evil.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by DickTator1: 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2013
Another sad day for the north.
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Ejine(m): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
lacasa:

Anϑ yet, our history, people & nature surparses yr entire miserable bloodline

cool

The only areas you "surpass" us in, are Leprosy and Polio.

Congratulations cool

6 Likes

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by gramci: 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
free13: Where is maclatunji, lacasa, nagoma, Wadeoye(buhari ass licker), Mu2sa2 and the other Bokoharam children. They should come and defend the evil religion lslam.

They must be very busy preparing press release for boko haram.

1 Like

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Bifam(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
No! No!! No!!! Na POLITICs oh!!
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by gramci: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2013
lacasa:

Anϑ yet, our history, people & nature surparses yr entire miserable bloodline

cool

Which history grin?
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Bambela(m): 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2013
Islam! When shall you send your profet ( may he continue to rot in hell fire) to come and take his followers to the paradise of virgins? We are tired of their deeds in a bid to get 7 virgins you promise them. When shall you come? Tell us to enable us predict the time we may experienc peace in our dear country. We can not sleep with our eyes close just because of you, We were subjected to thorough screening at airport for ur sake. Our dear country is branded terrorist country because of you. What shall our country tell korean country about the death of their sons? Leave us Islam and goback to where you belong. We are seek of you.
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by mathskill: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2013
andyanders: The Northerners are the worst animal God ever created. very heartless and unreasonable animals that feeds with donkeys and sleep with all sorts of animals hence their attitude both in their private lives and public lives.

How can a sane person see doctors that came to deliver them because of their various deceases inflicted on them and they went ahead to kill them? God will vet His anger on these animals called northerners.
The unlawful Taking of a human life can never be justified and must be condemned.Coming on the heels of the revelation that the victims are doctors brought in to improve health services in an area devastated by diseases,misery and poverty, the killings only emphasis the barbaric and callous nature of the crime.That said, it brings me to the issue of why i responded to your post and that is your illogical vitriolic outburst on the people of the North.It only goes to shows your ignorance and myopic mind.The fact is the people of the North are held hostage and terrorized by the same bunch of misguided,misinformed and bloodthirsty criminals.They attack everyone and everything they deem threatning. Anyone criticizing them is signing a death warrant.They don't have a standing in the general populace nor support.You should not and cannot blame the whole North on this killings.
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by playahP(m): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2013
Let them kill 1 million people for all I care... All I know is that power will never go back to the north.... Atleast not in a long while.

Boko-haram wld be declared an international terrorist organization this year..... Here comes the drones
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Capnd143(m): 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2013
Well i refuse to comment cos GEJ IS Untop of the situation!
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Ejine(m): 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2013
gramci:

Which history grin?

History of shoe-shining.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Lakayana: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2013
Gayigaskia: What is the meanning "ABOKI" Please can someone explain this to me?
Aboki simply means no matter how close your chicken is to you does not stop you from slaughtering it for a delicious pot of stew.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Maxymilliano(m): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2013
This is gross and barbaric to say the least, coming at a time Bill Gate condenmed the recent killing of the health officers at Kano.

Please Mr. President, I know you ain't clueless as people claim, the present pacifist approach need to be reviewed.

It is not about Islamic teachings or what have you, those cretins are just animals and the devil's alternative comes to mind here.

Enough of trying to look good and humble, please deplore the full federal might and we'll be happy you did.

Borrow a leaf from George Bush and the import of my disposition will be understandable.

Nuff Said!

Max...
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by obamasbabe(f): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
Please before south korea reacts with a nuclear bomb they should be reminded that Nigeria is made up of 2 nations. Biafra and Nigeria. Or rather nigeria is divided into 4 parts,north,east south and west and the doctors were killed in the north where the leaders and security agencies only arrest BH members on TV and radio.
So please d their anger or reactions should be directed to the North.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by dumjoshua: 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2013
Seunn11: The killers need not be northerners. Can't some tribalists from the jewist tribe do it in order to destroy the north? Watch your back.
.so many crimes committed in d north are the handwork of the jews.u beta be reasonable in ur comments,stop being tribalistic
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by aryzgreat: 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2013
free13: Where is maclatunji, lacasa, nagoma, Wadeoye(buhari ass licker), Mu2sa2 and the other Bokoharam children. They should come and defend the evil religion lslam.

They are making bombs to b e used to attack u, watch ur back and be alert if u hear the chant of al......kubar! Dive into d nearest bush, else ur head will dissafear!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Bigalow(m): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2013
This is not about poor in security, or the security men cannot handle a such situation, if you view into it; is not all the side and the areas of the town a security man can enter, securities are not enough and they need man power also with mordern equipment to do the job, I'm in Potiskum when the incident happen and the area that the Doctors are staying is not a safe place, they suppost to stay in GRA very close to the military men, if not necessary they suppost to have guard or security men in their house.
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Pque(m): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
Seunn11: The killers need not be northerners. Can't some tribalists from the jewist tribe do it in order to destroy the north? Watch your back.

can't some tribalist frm wat tribe do wat? What are d secuirities doing when they were doing dat. D secuirity need nt b slack. This is too gross!!! D American govt is justified 4 preventing their citizens frm going to d Nigeria north. The culprits must b capture. Shikena!!! Sleeping secuirities!!
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
Seunn11: The
killers need not be northerners. Can't some tribalists from the jewist
tribe do it in order to destroy the north? Watch your back.
I KNW I WONT BE MISTAKING IF I SAY U SUCKD D BREAST OF A PIG.IDIOOOOT

2 Likes

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by onitshaigbo(m): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2013
Why are we fighting in Mali when we have a similar problem in the North
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by segxyrema: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2013
Let's wait for GEJ or david mark to condemn the act,that is all we should be expecting..........

I said fed govt should forget about this region for now let them be,they don't want to see any outsiders,so stop risking people's life....abeg 000
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Decryptor(m): 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2013
Sorry...the "jewist" tribe you are talking about are not like the dirty, oiled-soup tribe that are known to device such backstabbing evil.

1 Like

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by sharpman1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
Na only North Korea go send citizens go area wey no dey safe. The country does not care about its citizens and I can bet that the Doctors did not have a choice.
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by tete7000(m): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2013
The North is on the bringe of extinction. Imagine a people with no education and natural resources killing people who have come to help them develop their region. It's sad they don't know they are going to be the end looser.

1 Like

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Gayigaskia(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
Lakayana: Aboki simply means no matter how close your chicken is to you does not stop you from slaughtering it for a delicious pot of stew.
...?.....? I still don' don' t get it . Isn' it what we all do in Africa ?
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by fxskye: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2013
gramci:

This one

Now, I understood that u'r insane.
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by tinkinjo: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2013
...and there continue their descend into the abyss.
Tomorrow shall tell of today.

1 Like

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Pque(m): 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2013
rafhell: all of this started when buhari, a northern muslim, failed to win the presidencial election.
i wan to use this medium to beg all nigerians to vote a northern muslim mallam in the next election so nigeria can have a little peace

They have failed in their mission to b a dictator on Nigeria. They want to islamise d country, dat is a big lie. Very soon, d inevitable hand of d law nd d blood of d innocents wil fish all of u out. Ignorant fools!! The next president of Nig will b on self capability nd qualities nd nt on regional basis. If u tink u get d qualities, bring it on. Pple dat even have d qualities nd nt voted for waited for their time nd here they are excelling (pple like Okorocha) mind u I am a yoruba man. Wait for ur time man nd to hell with dis baseless killings dat some pple are carring out. God catch dem nd God help Nigeria. Amen!!!
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Reference(m): 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
mathskill: The unlawful Taking of a human life can never be justified and must be condemned.Coming on the heels of the revelation that the victims are doctors brought in to improve health services in an area devastated by diseases,misery and poverty, the killings only emphasis the barbaric and callous nature of the crime.That said, it brings me to the issue of why i responded to your post and that is your illogical vitriolic outburst on the people of the North.It only goes to shows your ignorance and myopic mind.The fact is the people of the North are held hostage and terrorized by the same bunch of misguided,misinformed and bloodthirsty criminals.They attack everyone and everything they deem threatning. Anyone criticizing them is signing a death warrant.They don't have a standing in the general populace nor support.You should not and cannot blame the whole North on this killings.

I really feel for you guys from that region and religion grossly misrepresented by these outlaws because like you said anyone going against their practices becomes a legitimate target. However there must emerge from this a reformation movement similar to what happened in Christianity that ended the crusades: which does not seek to confront these people but isolate them and remove the fuel feeding the fire of violence particularly amongst the uneducated, underprivileged and poor. You guys have to create an alternative, a message and a movement of hope. No one is beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by fxskye: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2013
[quote
author=free13]Where is maclatunji, lacasa, nagoma, Wadeoye(buhari ass
licker), Mu2sa2 and the other Bokoharam children. They should come and
defend the evil religion lslam.
lslam and muslims are evil.[/quote]

Ur comment should only be directed to d north where d sad events are happening. And not to d muslims.
Islam means peace and there is nothing u can do.
If u'r tired n dont know what to write, take ur bible n pray. Muslims are d best human being in d world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls How Are The Surgeries In Grey's Anatomy Performed? / Signs That You Are Seriously Stressed Out / Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.