Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Have You Ever Had A Successful Cotonou Transaction? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Have You Ever Had A Successful Cotonou Transaction? (1338 Views)

Used 1993 Audi 80 Car (tiger Face) ---- Transaction CLOSED !!! / Car Dealers Beware Of Fake Transaction Alert! / BUY YOUR CARS,SUVs,BUSES,TRUCKS FRM COTONOU.CALL; 07033100180,Ismail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had A Successful Cotonou Transaction? by 0Dynamic0(m): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2013
Hey everyone! I've been goin through the various threads on cotonou deals, and some prices look ok while some look somehow, and i've heard of stories where people were duped of their hard-earned money and recieved cars of low value. Also, considering some other stories that cotonou deals are risky and all that. So, i want to find out if anyone here has successfully bought a car from cotonou, and who was the dealer you used?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Successful Cotonou Transaction? by omicron(m): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
Do you mean from a dealer on nairaland
Re: Have You Ever Had A Successful Cotonou Transaction? by 0Dynamic0(m): 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
Yes, from a nairaland dealer
Re: Have You Ever Had A Successful Cotonou Transaction? by igahdavid(m): 12:45am On Feb 12, 2013
Yes, I bought my car from cotonou with the help of ademlabi here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Successful Cotonou Transaction? by Akinsthompson(m): 6:57am On Feb 12, 2013
Yes mr poster, i get cars for my customers in cotonou,getin cars frm cotonou is cheap. its very easy if a real dealer dat deals with cotonou follow u, cos in cotonou some medashe there wil jst scam u if u haven't bought cars there before. U can call me on 08035239488 for more info.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Successful Cotonou Transaction? by cruxddon: 8:42am On Feb 12, 2013
I got L300 long frame through Taju Made of Polaris autos . I didn't even traveled to Lagos, we spoke on phone, made a deal and bam! the bus landed in Aba Abia State.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Successful Cotonou Transaction? by 0Dynamic0(m): 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
That's cool @igahdavid and cruxddon
Re: Have You Ever Had A Successful Cotonou Transaction? by umulobi: 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
@cruxddon,how much did it cost u in all to land d L300?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Successful Cotonou Transaction? by 0Dynamic0(m): 7:19am On Feb 13, 2013
Cruxddon...did u pay on delivery or wat?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Successful Cotonou Transaction? by cruxddon: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
To be honest with you, I paid almost 70% of the total cost, the remaining 30% was paid upon delivery
Re: Have You Ever Had A Successful Cotonou Transaction? by cruxddon: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
The guy has red L300 very neat for sale. He told me that 950k would land it to Abia state ; are interested?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Successful Cotonou Transaction? by 0Dynamic0(m): 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2013
K, not bad!
Re: Have You Ever Had A Successful Cotonou Transaction? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
I gave someone money to Toyota carina but he returned my money after 4 months of making profit with my. Money. Tried using another guy and he bought a Mazda 626 instead of the Toyota. I gave another guy money and he bought a 1997 Corolla instead of the 2000 Model that we agreed.
Buying cars from Cotonuo is not worth the risk. The difference may be 50k when you buy from Nija. ITS SIMPLY NOT WORTH THE RISK.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Successful Cotonou Transaction? by 0Dynamic0(m): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
chibabe3:
I gave someone money to Toyota carina but he returned my money after 4 months of making profit with my. Money. Tried using another guy and he bought a Mazda 626 instead of the Toyota. I gave another guy money and he bought a 1997 Corolla instead of the 2000 Model that we agreed.
Buying cars from Cotonuo is not worth the risk. The difference may be 50k when you buy from Nija. ITS SIMPLY NOT WORTH THE RISK.
i'm really sorry about dat, i know cotonou deals r pretty risky.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Successful Cotonou Transaction? by seanwestlywes: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2013
Does anyone know how much i can land a 2006 Lr3 from Cotonou and how much it may also cost in naija
Re: Have You Ever Had A Successful Cotonou Transaction? by Edoblakky(m): 11:32am On Mar 08, 2013
I was introduced to a guy in PH who goes to Cotonou to buy cars so I gave him about 70% of the agreed car cost but that was the last I saw him. I simply went to his guarantor and threatened him with arrest so he took me to Idiroko where we met the scammer's family who told me their son bought a lower grade and model of the car we agreed and that the said car was in Ibadan. I went to Ibadan and spent another 3 days searching before we found the car he bought while he was at large. The car wasn't what we agreed and he planned to sell it and buy and sell. That is like doing business with my money. So the agent he gave the car to sell gave me back the car and I sold it and made a profit of minus 300k!
Learning: if you want to buy cars from Cotonou because you think it is cheaper there, please ensure you go there with the dealer if you do not know him well.
I buy from the USA.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Successful Cotonou Transaction? by 0Dynamic0(m): 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
Edoblakky: I was introduced to a guy in PH who goes to Cotonou to buy cars so I gave him about 70% of the agreed car cost but that was the last I saw him. I simply went to his guarantor and threatened him with arrest so he took me to Idiroko where we met the scammer's family who told me their son bought a lower grade and model of the car we agreed and that the said car was in Ibadan. I went to Ibadan and spent another 3 days searching before we found the car he bought while he was at large. The car wasn't what we agreed and he planned to sell it and buy and sell. That is like doing business with my money. So the agent he gave the car to sell gave me back the car and I sold it and made a profit of minus 300k!
Learning: if you want to buy cars from Cotonou because you think it is cheaper there, please ensure you go there with the dealer if you do not know him well.
I buy from the USA.
i'm really sorry bro..
Re: Have You Ever Had A Successful Cotonou Transaction? by 0Dynamic0(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2013
More inputs needed
Re: Have You Ever Had A Successful Cotonou Transaction? by igahdavid(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2013
If I want to buy another car, I will definitely buy from cotonou again. You get to choose from a lot of option. And i really enjoyed cotonou as I stayed for 3 days and had a little vacation while waiting for the car. it was fun and you can also check the history of the vehicle through the VIN number before making payment.

I will refer Ademlabi to anyone who wants to get a car from cotonou
Re: Have You Ever Had A Successful Cotonou Transaction? by 0Dynamic0(m): 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
igahdavid: If I want to buy another car, I will definitely buy from cotonou again. You get to choose from a lot of option. And i really enjoyed cotonou as I stayed for 3 days and had a little vacation while waiting for the car. it was fun and you can also check the history of the vehicle through the VIN number before making payment.

I will refer Ademlabi to anyone who wants to get a car from cotonou

That's nice...i'm actually planning to use him
Re: Have You Ever Had A Successful Cotonou Transaction? by rotimifalola: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
There are so many cotonou agents you can work with but basically what you need is trust.Gbenga of jelad ventures(saintjoel on nairaland) and adelambi are guys moving things on nairaland.Gbenga is a custom licensed agent who has helped get a vehicle from cotonou with no issues and i've also heard about adelambi.

If i am going to recommend agents,i'll recommend Gbenga and adelambi.

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Used 2001 Model Toyota Camry Levery Clean 1 M Forsale.............. / Extremely neat Lexus GX470 2007 model,8 Seater@5.8M (08096577304) / Neatly Used 2000 Model Nissan Serena (470k Asking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.