Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,922 members, 7,866,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (659622 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 4:46am On Apr 03, 2013
infofirst:

Eu, my choice n uj second choice and us crude oil third choice. Capital full stop

I don't want to trade any 2 pair with same currency.

naijababe:

I was telling to you exercise caution on EJ sell for now when I got banned.I longed it at 119.40 for exit at 122.10

EJ didn't do me any bad thing, the highest it got was 122.14 when i entered at 120.00, so you see that i wasn't wrong, it's just that i am getting mixed signal as if it's jumping 300 pips up.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 4:50am On Apr 03, 2013
hisableplc:
well dey tried at least 2 away goal

na so we see am o. cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 5:10am On Apr 03, 2013
honeric01:

na so we see am o. cool

valdes angry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 5:16am On Apr 03, 2013
rozayx5:

valdes angry

That second goal could have beaten any goal-keeper, you should watch the game between Bayern and Juventus to see what Buffon also did. cut the dude some slacks, he was caught off-guard and almost broke his waist.

Next week is going to be a good week for us and we'd finish them off.

BTW, what is your view on EJ and GU?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 5:23am On Apr 03, 2013
I find this image interesting.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FredAuto(m): 5:34am On Apr 03, 2013
arthuryemi: oga fred,pls what kind of mobile fone do u use in monitorin ur trade &where did u get fx platform on it.

I trade with an ECN broker named FXCM, they have their app in Google play store and I use HTC sence
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 6:04am On Apr 03, 2013
honeric01:

That second goal could have beaten any goal-keeper, you should watch the game between Bayern and Juventus to see what Buffon also did. cut the dude some slacks, he was caught off-guard and almost broke his waist.

no qualms i hope they give me what am looking for at camp nou wink
nothing better than watching a good soccer match after a nice match at the markets grin grin

EJ still bearish till further notice, though there are some signs of change on weekly

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 03, 2013
just sold gbpchf.
I intend to trade only gbpchf and gbpjpy from now on. happy trading!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by hisableplc(m): 6:39am On Apr 03, 2013
honeric01:

xactly valdez did well there was deflection on dat shot...d swt tin is 2 away goals
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 7:17am On Apr 03, 2013
hisableplc:

wrong move retracal to .50-45 den up up just broke resistance
sorry bro but i follow my daily chart. it is what i see that i trade. SL is there for me. my SMA says selling continues
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 7:40am On Apr 03, 2013
exit my EN with +35pips
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 7:42am On Apr 03, 2013
Alert!

bought GU 1.5080 SL 1.5044
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 7:56am On Apr 03, 2013
fxisreal: Alert!

bought GU 1.5080 SL 1.5044

SL adjusted up, i don't expect it to have much drawdown, so if it go below this Level the direction not save anymore then will find another pair to join but if this level hold will hold this position Longer.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 8:00am On Apr 03, 2013
angry angry angry

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxjones(m): 8:19am On Apr 03, 2013
Hello house
How is trading going this morning hope we are all winning. Wishing all of us a happy and winning day
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2013
FredAuto:

I trade with an ECN broker named FXCM, they have their app in Google play store and I use HTC sence

Does Instaforex have an app for HTC sense?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 8:28am On Apr 03, 2013
sojmann:

Does Instaforex have an app for HTC sense?

i use the ordinary mt4.apk on android to monitor and close trades
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 8:29am On Apr 03, 2013
Someone's EJ chart.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 8:41am On Apr 03, 2013
jamace:

Hmnn. My AMAZON, I doff my hat for you o.

Carry go jare, nothing do you. Anyway, remeber me in your kingdom sha o. grin grin

boss we sabi u on the other side now, abi u won make i expose u....if ur cleasing & fncocoa reach N2 u know ur worth now atleast u go bank $1.2m on the 2 alone.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 8:50am On Apr 03, 2013
naijababe:

Based on my current account balances, I realised that if I made 100pips a week I'd make a million within a 18 months. I then made the decision to trade EJ only on both accounts. I was going to trade EJ in one and crude, Japan225 and DJIA on the other platform.

I will post a summary here at the end of June for both accounts. If I only need to make 100pips a week which frankly speaking is very conservative, I am willing to give it a go.

mom, how u day take manage UK tax, abi u trade from ur niger account directly. and wt d current budget do u think it encourage small scale buz
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxjones(m): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2013
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Robotarget/hajson-trade-manual-signals/515349

please add this account to your watch list on myfxbook
All comments are welcome
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 03, 2013
fxisreal:

mom, how u day take manage UK tax, abi u trade from ur niger account directly. and wt d current budget do u think it encourage small scale buz

I do spreadbetting and it is currently tax free in the UK as it is considered as gambling.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 9:13am On Apr 03, 2013
naijababe:

I do spreadbetting and it is currently tax free in the UK as it is considered as gambling.

i c, do u trade with ig index? or which 1?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jaybee3(m): 9:21am On Apr 03, 2013
fxisreal:

You can use the attached spreadsheet to do your daily trade projection.

Just change the value of your initial investment
Change the % daily profit as well to suit your account size
Hopefully, if you can stick to your trading strategies/rules and control your greed then you had be able to smile at the end of the year

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2013
Currency Strength and Weakness for Wednesday 3rd April 2013
Hi Traders,

I hope you had a great time over the Easter break.

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

Overall there is strength in the NZD, CAD and AUD with mild strength in the USD.

Overall there is weakness in the GBP, EUR and CHF.

Trading Directions I am favoring for the next 24 hours

Buy Trades – NZD/USD, AUD/CHF, CAD/JPY, CAD/CHF

Sell Trades – EUR/AUD, EUR/NZD, EUR/CAD, GBP/USD, GBP/AUD, GBP/NZD, GBP/CAD

To Your Trading Success.
Andrew
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 03, 2013
fxisreal:

i c, do u trade with ig index? or which 1?

Yes and FXCM. I use FXCM mainly for their MT4 platform. Those 'were' at IG charge £30 advanced charting.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2013
jay bee:
You can use the attached spreadsheet to do your daily trade projection.

Just change the value of your initial investment
Change the % daily profit as well to suit your account size
Hopefully, if you can stick to your trading strategies/rules and control your greed then you had be able to smile at the end of the year

Ogbeni!!! I hail o, u been hiding from this neck of the words for a while now wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jaybee3(m): 9:56am On Apr 03, 2013
naijababe:

Ogbeni!!! I hail o, u been hiding from this neck of the words for a while now wink
Been stalking you guys stealthily wink
Back trading as well so you going to be seeing moi around here

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kaysalas(m): 9:57am On Apr 03, 2013
kudos to the house, i am thinking of selling usdchf on the hourly time frame, what say you, fxbomovi and the house.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by gerald2(m): 10:06am On Apr 03, 2013
vxtr: . Bro demo trading is like learning to play football professionally by playing soccer on play station. It is a secret many are not willing to admit.

Hmmm... Instead of demo trading, I will advise the person should fund his account with as low as $50 and trade 0.01 mini lot, which is 10cent per pip. It will take -500 pips for him or her to be out. When you are trading demo account, there is this feeling that if you lose out you gonna open another account but when you trade with real money that is where everything comes in place. Beside, Live account server and Demo account server are very different, you gonna see the side of brokers when you trade with real money not when you are paper trading. Case closed!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2013
jay bee:
Been stalking you guys stealthily wink
Back trading as well so you going to be seeing moi around here

Glad to see you back.

@ Thread, looking to add to my EJ long once this trendline break is fully confirmed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.