Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (654879 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
okemmadu:

No no no. Don't feel that way. Whatever happens, learn from it and stick to ur dreams.

Thanks man. I am talking about the short term though, I had done my analysis and i just missed out on the darn thing when it eventually played out but i guess this one thing to learn from and that I am sticking with just EJ despite this setbalck has to be a good thing right?

It's all good. The market is running nowhere.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
OliverPin: hmmm not too late though. LONG grin

HOw many pips did you rake?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
naijababe:

I honestly can't tell you what i'm feeling right now! My feeling go from anger to dejection to regret to every negative feeling you can imagine. I just looked at crude oil and my fingers are this close to trading it.

It is well, tomorrow is another tym for opportunity n he dey happen.

naijababe:

Thanks man. I am talking about the short term though, I had done my analysis and i just missed out on the darn thing when it eventually played out but i guess this one thing to learn from and that I am sticking with just EJ despite this setbalck has to be a good thing right?

It's all good. The market is running nowhere.

Exactly n we go sha make money only if we can learn to wait, May be u shd support ej wit sometin as back up or plan b just as uj is my plan b to eu and us crude is plan b to forex pair(Eu and uj)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dr Ben Carson wrote on His Fb page now:

Just finished 4 surgeries today, and am on the train for another engagement. Inspired by the courage of the patients and their families.

On the train with all the moni, Good one n i trust my Ninja fellas
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
infofirst:

It is well, tomorrow is another tym for opportunity n he dey happen.

Exactly n we go sha make money only if we can learn to wait, May be u shd support ej wit sometin as back up or plan b just as uj is my plan b to eu and us crude is plan b to forex pair(Eu and uj)

I might just use crude oil as back up because the spread is only 4 pips and it does not widen.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
infofirst: Todays date is 04.04.13. Hmmm, Beautiful moves

Single 4-13 -Baba Ijebu forcast,make i go put 20 thousand leaones on two sure o jare,at least I chop 100pips,though I would have raked an extra 200pips by just leaving my trade to run.

GREED or FEAR,which do you prefer!

Me thinks exiting a trade due to fear is better than blowing your account due to GREED!It has happend to me many times,I cannot count.-over leaveraging,that is!

My account is growing,thank you JESUS!
........and thank you endfx,rozayx and every one in tha house.....yeah almost forgot seun osewa for providing us with this forum where we are now gathered.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
sojmann:

Single 4-13 -Baba Ijebu forcast,make i go put 20 thousand leaones on two sure o jare,at least I chop 100pips,though I would have raked an extra 200pips by just leaving my trade to run.

heyyyy grin grin grin grin grin grin

naijababe:

I might just use crude oil as back up because the spread is only 4 pips and it does not widen.

Seconded
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
Where the HELL was I? angry
Awoof money!

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
naijababe:

You and this your crude oil! undecided
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
^ That chart you posted on GU is not quite a triple top yet! U must get a bearish candle before it can be considered a valid triple top.

Where is Piponomics?!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
I don't need to tell you what to DO! wink grin shocked cool

I must to chop this one oh!

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
hmmm Gj has moved 600pips today alone shocked amazing
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
naijababe: ^ That chart you posted on GU is not quite a triple top yet! U must get a bearish candle before it can be considered a valid triple top.

Where is Piponomics?!

Patience my dear!
The 3 pees(3p)-Patience,patience and more patience.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
sojmann:

HOw many pips did you rake?
just 25 lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
usdchef finally fell. i watched and waited but it fell when i was offline. nawao mayb E sef they watch me lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
OliverPin: usdchef finally fell. i watched and waited but it fell when i was offline. nawao mayb E sef they watch me lipsrsealed

Lol!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
ej long activated. till morow morning. they like it. mid night
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
au and nu. watchn for their fall.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
Experimenting with HARMONIC PATTERNS!Looks interesting! cheesy

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
this bullish candle is too real to be a bullish run. till next week.
Thank god for today.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
Can you imagine?
Shark,butterfly,bat,even crab dey!
Which one you wan chop?Me,I no dey cho bat or butterfly,i fit chop shark.Crab is definitely a yes.In fact I just chop am this afternoon with cassada leaves! grin

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
OliverPin: ej long activated. till morow morning. they like it. mid night

Hmm,don't see how you could have re-entered Ej!!
NEVER enter a trade mid way shocked,always better at the beginning,and you must always have a trigger or signal candle.

Going out for a beer,will come back later to see what Gbp/usd will be saying.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 12:42am On Apr 05, 2013
I'm back!Shorting Gbp/Usd NOW!

+ 5min triangle being BROKEN!! grin

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 05, 2013
What are those arrow
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 1:03am On Apr 05, 2013
aguiyi: What are those arrow

The arrows are zigandzag,combined with 3levelzemafor na sure banker especially with support and resistance and what ever else!

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 05, 2013
Do they repaint,as in, recalculate like the conventional zigzag
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 1:11am On Apr 05, 2013
Very Clear init? wink

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 05, 2013
Don't get u, I know the semafor recalculate, have seen it in action
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Saintigk(m): 1:23am On Apr 05, 2013
Buy ej, buy gbp/jpy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 1:24am On Apr 05, 2013
aguiyi: Do they repaint,as in, recalculate like the conventional zigzag

Yes it does,but in combination with the 3levelzemafor + SUPPORT and RESISTANCE + the Gann = sure banker.
Study the charts I posted previously.I started with the triple top(significant resistance) and then the 3level zemafor and then the break of the gann.
Lastly the besttrend indi,chikenan!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 1:26am On Apr 05, 2013
Here we go!

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kenny1984: 1:31am On Apr 05, 2013
Hi Y'all, Just wanted to share this with the house. Daily Chart for AU...What does the house think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.