Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (652623 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 11:59am On Feb 14, 2013
naijababe:

I could have done this but e be like say this EJ dey winch me! Just looked at NU, all those pips I coulda made is freaking annoying me. Damn EJ angry angry angry angry

E be like say the market won do Val with our money this week. The -100pip whey I lose for monday no be small thing. That EJ I no sabi as e won go.

Frawzey.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
NU is so ripe for a sell. Setting a pending sell limit at 0.8480
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2013
Congrat, GA should start rising now.
goldenboi: Finally bought GA. Looks to be in at a strong resistance at the 1.497xx - 1.498xx zone.

Also the Risk to reward dey good. TP at the 1.512xx - 1.514xx region
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2013
ayox2003:

E be like say the market won do Val with our money this week. The -100pip whey I lose for monday no be small thing. That EJ I no sabi as e won go.

Frawzey.

DJIA finally broke 13950, na 13750 be destination be dat o, abi how u see am?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
naijababe:

DJIA finally broke 13950, na 13750 be destination be dat o, abi how u see am?

E fit no reach 750 today. Na 850 I dey look and make we chill for jobless claims before pulling the trigger. Cos I dey surprise as e climb on tuesday reach 14,016. E won dey use agidi against techy. Make we see wetin data won bring.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by martog: 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2013
My EJ guys can now smile.... am talking about those who shorted it.... roll call: 9jamama, the rest fill in ur names.............
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2013
The importance of patience cannot be emphasized enough! It's like a galore of trading opportunities everywhere now! Since market open, i have sold JPN 225, added to my EJ shorts and sold crude oil all which are now in safe black zone. That darn EJ took two losses of 100 pips in total from me yday alone and never mind the 120+ position that eventually lost 20 pips on Monday.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2013
ayox2003:

E fit no reach 750 today. Na 850 I dey look and make we chill for jobless claims before pulling the trigger. Cos I dey surprise as e climb on tuesday reach 14,016. E won dey use agidi against techy. Make we see wetin data won bring.

Frawzey

Which agidi? E suppose fall small now, has been on the incline since the begining of the year! I don't mean 137xx to day but it might do it before the end of this week. I wan wait until NY open before I enter but I am already on Nikkei's case

martog: My EJ guys can now smile.... am talking about those who shorted it.... roll call: 9jamama, the rest fill in ur names.............

Phew!!! That tin don show me pepper dis week o but God dey sha.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by goldenboi(m): 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
naijababe: The importance of patience cannot be emphasized enough! It's like a galore of trading opportunities everywhere now! Since market open, i have sold JPN 225, added to my EJ shorts and sold crude oil all which are now in safe black zone. That darn EJ took two losses of 100 pips in total from me yday alone and never mind the 120+ position that eventually lost 20 pips on Monday.

Your patience and conviction is a source of inspiration to me. Keep it up Ma'am.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2013
goldenboi:

Your patience and conviction is a source of inspiration to me. Keep it up Ma'am.

Padi mi H - boy! How now?! Pesin no even see your brake light. Gbogbo pepper ti rest nau grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2013
I think Euro eventually paid all the losses of the week. Closing another 1/4 at 13324 for +123 pips. Stops moved to breakeven. Holding on to remaining 1/2. Leaving my PC now but would be tracking y'all on mobile.

Frawzey.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by hisableplc(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2013
@ ninjabab we r thinking of putin little togeda ti help ourselvez here if we can donate 5_10% of ur profit wkly can save som1 frm margin cal calamity
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by goldenboi(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2013
Lmao!! Amen oo, pepper don rest.
Actually left trading to concentrate on some other stuvs, with that done, am back!!

naijababe:

Padi mi H - boy! How now?! Pesin no even see your brake light. Gbogbo pepper ti rest nau grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
All boils down to patience and discipline but please, if you are not yet very 'big' account balance wise, no need trying to pick all these tops and bottoms looking for 20-30pips. Its instant gratification but still it is an account burster especially when you are doing it across various pairs.
Get a trading plan that is based on at least the 4hr charts, stick to a single currency pair.
I trade the same EJ everyone is now running from and I have only entered 5 trades this month. 1 BE, 2 Trailing stop outs, and 1 full TP. The last one is the current sell. Got in yesterday and went away from my laptop when I saw the choppy nature of everything to avoid tampering. The month is barely half yet am satisfied already.
It can be done. Now, am not forcing my stlye down anyones throat but if you don't take your time to fashion out YOUR OWN personal trading strategy that you'll forever stick to, you'll keep running up and down.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by goldenboi(m): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2013
See you guys at 3pm to evaluate my open positions dts if dem neva jam TP grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2013
hisableplc: @ ninjabab we r thinking of putin little togeda ti help ourselvez here if we can donate 5_10% of ur profit wkly can save som1 frm margin cal calamity
Not pouring sand into anyone's garri but this business is a lonely world. The experience comes from the margin calls and struggle to raise funds. That said, feel free to help anyone.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
goldenboi: Lmao!! Amen oo, pepper don rest.
Actually left trading to concentrate on some other stuvs, with that done, am back!!

And this is? Jazz or?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by martog: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
this is just for educational purpose to help new and intermediate traders. I do hope the intent is not misconstrued. cheers all!

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by goldenboi(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2013
Loolz.. Jazz bawo??

honeric01:

And this is? Jazz or?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by LaconicINC: 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
eu,yea MM
rozayx5:

sorry Bro

which pair and how did it happen
money management
mm
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2013
GBPJPY sell TP hit kiss
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by LaconicINC: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2013
Piponomics: All boils down to patience and discipline but please, if you are not yet very 'big' account balance wise, no need trying to pick all these tops and bottoms looking for 20-30pips. Its instant gratification but still it is an account burster especially when you are doing it across various pairs.
Get a trading plan that is based on at least the 4hr charts, stick to a single currency pair.
I trade the same EJ everyone is now running from and I have only entered 5 trades this month. 1 BE, 2 Trailing stop outs, and 1 full TP. The last one is the current sell. Got in yesterday and went away from my laptop when I saw the choppy nature of everything to avoid tampering. The month is barely half yet am satisfied already.
It can be done. Now, am not forcing my stlye down anyones throat but if you don't take your time to fashion out YOUR OWN personal trading strategy that you'll forever stick to, you'll keep running up and down.
WORD!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by silibaba: 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2013
hw market grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Prettywoman: 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
TRUE
Piponomics: All boils down to patience and discipline but please, if you are not yet very 'big' account balance wise, no need trying to pick all these tops and bottoms looking for 20-30pips. Its instant gratification but still it is an account burster especially when you are doing it across various pairs.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by silibaba: 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
FATHER OF BUY AND HOLD.still hold my short on ej. like 2baba, ehen ge me elelenya,sometin want to happen cheesy. 1000pips is my target. angry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2013
naijababe: NU is so ripe for a sell. Setting a pending sell limit at 0.8480
i think say na only me notice am. waiting for daily candle to close. the ones i opened still hooked me. i for buy UCad and GA.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2013
martog: this is just for educational purpose to help new and intermediate traders. I do hope the intent is not misconstrued. cheers all!
excuse me sir, how do you use the daily range in trading. i need to know.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
ok...back..but you guys don leave me behind lol..

Opens chart to see what's happening.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by martog: 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2013
erniok:
excuse me sir, how do you use the daily range in trading. i need to know.

The chart is just a guide to know the ADTR of currency pairs with the highest yielding number of pips. In other words, the most volatile pairs in that order as seen in the graphical illustration.From the diagram, you can easily make your choice of pair(s) to trade. Some would like the most volatile based on their emotion, psychology and trading system, while some would prefer less volatile pairs. I do hope your question is treated.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2013
silibaba: FATHER OF BUY AND HOLD.still hold my short on ej. like 2baba, ehen ge me elelenya,sometin want to happen cheesy. 1000pips is my target. angry
i dnt believe u hold on to that trade. where were u since when d mkt must hav gone 300pips against d trade? Maybe u re-entered another trade, if not show some proof.
abi na demo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2013
[quote author=martog]

The chart is just a guide to know the ADTR of currency pairs with the highest yielding number of pips. In other words, the most volatile pairs in that order as seen in the graphical illustration.From the diagram, you can easily make your choice of pair(s) to trade. Some would like the most volatile based on their emotion, psychology and trading system, while some would prefer less volatile pairs. I do hope your question is treated. [/quote

thank you.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by efe22(m): 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2013
efe22:

I edited my post. At least hold sell till 3 pm candle today or lock in PROFIT and wait for today's close for vivid signals. It might touch 123.80. Am not trading though.

It did any way

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.