Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,162 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (658736 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by murphy02(m): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2013
kcc515: Desert Phase of a Miracle

My venture into the world of forex has been very tough. To start with, I demotraded for 9 months (no funds to start with), I demotraded for too long! I went LIVE this january, and then I started seeing my emotions face to face, I get action pass Anjelina Jolie, walahi... My Psyche would not let my trades breathe, and that was how I started loosing money consistently like Ode angry frequently I scroll back to January 16 and 24 where I place 4 Short orders in Eur/Usd... what a genius I was, scroll back and see how bullish that thing was??

I started looking for Indicators and then I fell into the hand of repainters, One useless Eliot wave indy like that, I lost another chunk of my capital through it on Aussie and Kiwi. I kuku no dey use stop loss then, Airtel, I too good grin grin grin But as I was loosing, I was learning a lot, incredibly

let me not bore you with all these. By the beginning days of this month, I had crashed the account. Finally when I started getting things right, I still loosed some money because I couldn't afford decent and appropriate stop-loss so I got caught out of eventually profitable trades. I have kuku left the account now because the thing no far from margin call grin

$324 in January is now remaining $21 LMAO!!! To buy internet time sef na big deal! Dead broke! Dead broke But happy grin grin grin I'm not where I want to be but I'm not where I used to be! I have learnt a lot, My Forex G.P now should be somewhere around Second Class Upper, 2'1 Many thanks to a whole lot of people here for there posts (Profits, charts, orders, materials)Rozay, Naijababe, Piponomics ...If you are reading this, you are part of the list, Believe me!

I will fund that thing again and continue, with good money management/position sizing, managed emotions and proper market analysis, the lack of which brought the ruin...I am A Nigerian, this is our story, people who have many odds stacked against them, but that's what we do, we beat the odds for a living! we kill Goliath everyday!

I will write another story, someday soon, 'Boss Phase of a Miracle'

I luv and respect you all. have a great weekend wink

my brother that is forex for you, you will get thr sumday but my candid advice is that you should forget indicators and concentrate on support and resistance level, and Fibonacci usage .

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2013
murphy02:

my brother that is forex for you, you will get thr sumday but my candid advice is that you should forget indicators and concentrate on support and resistance level, and Fibonacci usage .

God bless u murphy u hav said it all,

@kcc515 don't fund the acct. with new cash, close the current position if u think you are on wrong direction don't assume it will come back. if u fund your account with 1m today without all this taking seriously into consideration but relying on systems trust me the account will crash within short period of time. don't get it wrong i don't say using of system is that bad but knowing this s/r fib level join the sky is d limit.

start again with the $20 left by using 0.01 lot and start practising all what u stated towards end of your post.

honestly, if u can perfecting with S/r, fib as stated by murphy, u will just find out that the 20 doll remaing in ur account turns to 200 doll in no time.

Goodluck
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Manweysabi(m): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2013
Word!
fxisreal:

God bless u murphy u hav said it all,

@kcc515 don't fund the acct. with new cash, close the current position if u think you are on wrong direction don't assume it will come back. if u fund your account with 1m today without all this taking seriously into consideration but relying on systems trust me the account will crash within short period of time. don't get it wrong i don't say using of system is that bad but knowing this s/r fib level join the sky is d limit.

start again with the $20 left by using 0.01 lot and start practising all what u stated towards end of your post.

honestly, if u can perfecting with S/r, fib as stated by murphy, u will just find out that the 20 doll remaing in ur account turns to 200 doll in no time.

Goodluck
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by elewedu(m): 11:18am On Apr 27, 2013
Please, I need 50units of LR urgently...serious seller should contact me via march24investments@yahoo.com . Thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2013
rozayx5:

lipsrsealed

Kijun Tenkan scaled through my last lab tests today, but the accuracy of the FX-16 fighter jet system grin has benched it cool

So which is the better?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
pip love-vendor:
Another set of pairs have shown their direction to add to the list of very profitable pairs so far. GBPUSD's target 15080 should materialize once a reversal pattern unfolds on the pair. Also, fans of EURCAD will be delighted to know that the pairs target of 1.3642 will happen when a reversal pattern exhibits itself. All other pairs are performing very well. Gbpjpy's target of 13940 is well on it's way and all one needs to do is place a sell. . .sit back and relax till that tp is met. if you are a short term trader. . .sell at the height of rallies. If you cannot identify when a rally ends i will post charts of how to identify one this weekend. GBPAUD's target of 15380 is still as solid as can be. It should hit target next week for nice 700 plus pip run. There are unbelievable signals popping up on variety of pairs this quarter. . .weired.

P.s. . .these calls are for long term traders. Leave room for price to move around. . .minimum of 150 pip SL.

Goodluck (Mourinho out)

Waiting for the charts!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
Did gap occur
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by 2021: 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2013
Just my view..

Res Ipsa Loquitor

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by holax: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
Hello all, I just finish writing a guide on how to setup your mt4 email alert , and also how to set it to deliver email alerts to your phone as SMS visit http://forexxng..com to learn how to do it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by gerald2(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2013

My venture into the world of forex has been very tough. To start with, I demotraded for 9 months (no funds to start with), I demotraded for too long! I went LIVE this january, and then I started seeing my emotions face to face, I get action pass Anjelina Jolie, walahi... My Psyche would not let my trades breathe, and that was how I started loosing money consistently like Ode angry frequently I scroll back to January 16 and 24 where I place 4 Short orders in Eur/Usd... what a genius I was, scroll back and see how bullish that thing was??

I started looking for Indicators and then I fell into the hand of repainters, One useless Eliot wave indy like that, I lost another chunk of my capital through it on Aussie and Kiwi. I kuku no dey use stop loss then, Airtel, I too good grin grin grin But as I was loosing, I was learning a lot, incredibly

let me not bore you with all these. By the beginning days of this month, I had crashed the account. Finally when I started getting things right, I still loosed some money because I couldn't afford decent and appropriate stop-loss so I got caught out of eventually profitable trades. I have kuku left the account now because the thing no far from margin call grin

$324 in January is now remaining $21 LMAO!!! To buy internet time sef na big deal! Dead broke! Dead broke But happy grin grin grin I'm not where I want to be but I'm not where I used to be! I have learnt a lot, My Forex G.P now should be somewhere around Second Class Upper, 2'1 Many thanks to a whole lot of people here for there posts (Profits, charts, orders, materials)Rozay, Naijababe, Piponomics ...If you are reading this, you are part of the list, Believe me!

I will fund that thing again and continue, with good money management/position sizing, managed emotions and proper market analysis, the lack of which brought the ruin...I am A Nigerian, this is our story, people who have many odds stacked against them, but that's what we do, we beat the odds for a living! we kill Goliath everyday!

I will write another story, someday soon, 'Boss Phase of a Miracle'

I luv and respect you all. have a great weekend wink
Learn your skill with the remaining $20, what you can't do with the $20 you can never do it with $2 Billion dollars. You lost out so quickly cos you also lack money management. Money management is the key in this field!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2013

My venture .......
Hi kcc515, i went thru your post with mixed emotions... we ve all had our share of forex, trust me , when you see people declaring windfall in the business, it was not always like that... for me , i think i had about 3 margin calls in the past, it all stopped the day i realized that my success in forex is not primarily about the system i use even though its important, the most important factor was me. if you give 2 diff people the same system to trade forex under same market condition, why does one make money and the other loose ?? why would i use 0.1 lot size for 100 dollar account, why would i not use a stoploss, why would i remove d stop loss when i see the trade heading there, why do i cut my profit and let my loss run, why cant i stick to my system ? All these question has nothing to do with your system but you ! address this questions sincerely and you would have moved some steps forward.
Someone mentioned something about him discovering one indicator for his trading, trust me, if he can only stick to the rules he mentioned, he will be smiling to the bank.

i like the fact that you are not giving up, if i were to give my own advice...

Get a regular source of income other than forex, while working , fund your account with minimal amount and keep practicing with it.... when you ve come of age, you will know. Your regular income will sustain you thru these learning curve.

Hope it helps !

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by gerald2(m): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
yomex_y2:
Hi kcc515, i went thru your post with mixed emotions... we ve all had our share of forex, trust me , when you see people declaring windfall in the business, it was not always like that... for me , i think i had about 3 margin calls in the past, it all stopped the day i realized that my success in forex is not primarily about the system i use even though its important, the most important factor was me. if you give 2 diff people the same system to trade forex under same market condition, why does one make money and the other loose ?? why would i use 0.1 lot size for 100 dollar account, why would i not use a stoploss, why would i remove d stop loss when i see the trade heading there, why do i cut my profit and let my loss run, why cant i stick to my system ? All these question has nothing to do with your system but you ! address this questions sincerely and you would have moved some steps forward.
Someone mentioned something about him discovering one indicator for his trading, trust me, if he can only stick to the rules he mentioned, he will be smiling to the bank.

Get a regular source of income other than forex, while working , fund your account with minimal amount and keep practicing with it.... when you ve come of age, you will know. Your regular income will sustain you thru these learning curve.

Hope it helps !
Well said...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
yomex_y2:
Hi kcc515, i went thru your post with mixed emotions... my success in forex is not primarily about the system i use even though its important, the most important factor was me. if you give 2 diff people the same system to trade forex under same market condition, why does one make money and the other loose ??

Get a regular source of income other than forex, while working , fund your account with minimal amount and keep practicing with it .... when you ve come of age, you will know. Your regular income will sustain you thru these learning curve.

Hope it helps !

you said it all
i taught a guy FX 4 weeks ago, gave him my template, he sold GU (gambling) last thursday when my system was giving him a buy signal since wednesday night(see pic below), he blew his 130$ account , only for him to come home and tell his junoir brother which i knew that FX is demonic, i sent a message to him thru his brother to tell him that gambling is demonic and not forex grin grin grin grin grin

As the Pros always say FX is not everyone, some one waits 30days to receive his salary but when he comes to forex with 100$ he wants to be receiving salary everyday and driving Range rover the next week, IGNORANCE and GREEDINESS

@KC am happy you can trace your errors and wish to meet you at the top one day we will all get there cool

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 28, 2013
So Y'all re advising me now to stick to fibonacci and d support and resistance thing? U sure it 'll work? And from wat I just noticed? Seem like a 4hour chart is d best for short time traders, it really shows d game, re my right? Pips
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2013
[quote author=rozayx5]some one waits 30days to receive his salary but when he comes to forex with 100$ he wants to be receiving salary everyday and driving Range rover the next week, IGNORANCE and GREEDINESS
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 8:38am On Apr 28, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
am seeing a kind of crash in d mkt this week, may be in my dream but let me say on my chart sha. the best trade am looking forward to take this week will be EC may be Monday, may be Tuesday or even Wednesday depends on the day it reach my level sha. am planning to SELL it if all thing remain the same. (will show dis level on me chart later) hop it will get me good pips like EN/EJ of last week.

pending the time the Ec get 2 d level am looking to trade, will be trading EU, GU also EN and EJ

on EU i may sell the pair when the mkt open shop depends on what happen in d world btw now till then
on Gu i will wait till it reach a level (will shows d level on me chart later) b4 i can enter sell " Monday trade only" not valid after that
on En will wait to sell this pair again when it reach some level

but if my levels taking out convincingly, will not have choice than to follow Sir Frenchman motto: price is King follow it where ever it goes.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2013
Thanks guys. You all have spoken well. I'm making necessary adjustments already. I really appreciate.
God bless you plenty plenty! smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saudatu(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
rozayx5:

you said it all
i taught a guy FX 4 weeks ago, gave him my template, he sold GU (gambling) last thursday when my system was giving him a buy signal since wednesday night(see pic below), he blew his 130$ account , only for him to come home and tell his junoir brother which i knew that FX is demonic, i sent a message to him thru his brother to tell him that gambling is demonic and not forex grin grin grin grin grin

As the Pros always say FX is not everyone, some one waits 30days to receive his salary but when he comes to forex with 100$ he wants to be receiving salary everyday and driving Range rover the next week, IGNORANCE and GREEDINESS

@KC am happy you can trace your errors and wish to meet you at the top one day we will all get there cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin him won collect 30days salary for one day. well sha e don happen to many of us before.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
fxisreal: am seeing a kind of crash in d mkt this week, may be in my dream but let me say on my chart sha. the best trade am looking forward to take this week will be EC may be Monday, may be Tuesday or even Wednesday depends on the day it reach my level sha. am planning to SELL it if all thing remain the same. (will show dis level on me chart later) hop it will get me good pips like EN/EJ of last week.

pending the time the Ec get 2 d level am looking to trade, will be trading EU, GU also EN and EJ

on EU i may sell the pair when the mkt open shop depends on what happen in d world btw now till then
on Gu i will wait till it reach a level (will shows d level on me chart later) b4 i can enter sell " Monday trade only" not valid after that

but if my levels taking out convincingly, will not have choice than to follow Sir Frenchman motto: price is King follow it where ever it goes.

here is d chart on the likely move.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pippimp(m): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
fxisreal:

here is d chart on the likely move.

I would seriously advice you to hold of on GBPUSD for now until a confirmed reversal pattern exhibits itself which it has not shown yet. I do agree with you that it will fall, but to at least 15039, it is not ripe yet. I hope to God it gets to at least 15800 region. This only means it's got 800 pips to fall. . .that's 8k easy money, guaranteed. On EURCAD. . .that pattern is a bullish flag and it is dipping before skyrocketing to whatever price. I may be wrong though. I would focus more on EURUSD which is in rally mode right now and once that trendline on the 4hr breaks, will start a downtrend which will end at 12825.

Good luck (Mourinho out)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
pip love-vendor:

I would seriously advice you to hold of on GBPUSD for now until a confirmed reversal pattern exhibits itself which it has not shown yet. I do agree with you that it will fall, but to at least 15039, it is not ripe yet. I hope to God it gets to at least 15800 region. This only means it's got 800 pips to fall. . .that's 8k easy money, guaranteed. On EURCAD. . .that pattern is a bullish flag and it is dipping before skyrocketing to whatever price. I may be wrong though. I would focus more on EURUSD which is in rally mode right now and once that trendline on the 4hr breaks, will start a downtrend which will end at 12825.

Good luck (Mourinho out)

noted bro. Gu is going to crash, doesn't mean fall forever, just to cash my own pips on d move and get out b4 the buyer continue biding up the price, this is what i see on my chart at the moment, that is d reason i said on Gu "valid only on monday", things may change that i will follow the BUYER to where ever they want the price to.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pippimp(m): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
Fiction: Symetrical triangles. . .bullish flags/bearish flags. . .head and shoulder formations are all different things.
Fact: They are all one and the same. Depending on the direction of trend and how you draw your trendlines.

Fiction: All pairs are different and exhibit different characteristics. you should focus on one or two.
Fact: All pairs are the same. Volatility is what confuses most traders

Fiction: I must unequivocally use stop loss for all trades.
fact: Depending on experience and style of trading. What is key is understanding true resistance and support. Most traders are probability traders and they have to use SL.

Fiction; Indicators are key to trading Forex
Fact: Indicators are for probability traders. Same as flipping a coin. Indicators lag. Anything that lags will give false readings.

Fiction; Price is moving South so it must be in a downtrend.
Fact; This is where understanding terms like DIPS and RALLIES are key. More often than not. .when price is facing downwards only means the trend is completely bullish and vice versa.

Good luck(Mourinho out)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pippimp(m): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
fxisreal:

noted bro. Gu is going to crash, doesn't mean fall forever, just to cash my own pips on d move and get out b4 the buyer continue biding up the price, this is what i see on my chart at the moment, that is d reason i said on Gu "valid only on monday", things may change that i will follow the BUYER to where ever they want the price to.

Understood.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
Different ways of seeing the market as seen from previous posters. Here is my take on:

1) Cable (GBPUSD) Daily TF, we should see an upside till it touches the channel and go back down cos the channel is quite strong.

2)USDCHF 4hr TF, a break below the trendline would be a good sell or the trendline could act as support!

3)Aussie 1hr TF, A break below the trendline would also be a good sell, however a resistance exists at 1.0284 making it look like a pennant or a mini (uptrend)triangle. Keeping my eyes on the break out

Fundamentals: No real data is gonna be pushing the market until thursday and friday so if the market aint moving, aint gon be wary.

Frawzey

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
pip love-vendor:

Fiction: All pairs are different and exhibit different characteristics. you should focus on one or two.
Fact: All pairs are the same. Volatility is what confuses most traders
Good luck(Mourinho out)

Gbpjpy and eurusd? The same? I am trying to think deeply about the bolded....

Well, what one of my master that has traded GBPJPY ONLY for more than 10years told me about trading one or two pairs is that it helps with better accuracy.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2013
Nzd mrk open n price guide for the Majors

EUR/USD 1.3038
USD/JPY 97.94
GBP/USD 1.5493
USD/CHF 0.9435
USD/CAD 1.0173
AUD/USD 1.0281
NZD/USD 0.8484
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2013
Chrt to show my support and resistance for eu for this week, i will be taking trades around the S/R, Which way guys?

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
Sold usd/cad. For 30sips only
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2013
Mourinho, did I tell you how much I missed you?! See gbogbo lecture grin

@ayox, if the correlation between gold and AU is anything to go by, that your AU chart is one helluva an ascending triangle. Expect it to head for 1.05xx area

Where is onlineresources? I am looking to buy gold around 1445 area, it is gonna get to 1535 before heading back down from the look of things.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pippimp(m): 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
naijababe: Mourinho, did I tell you how much I missed you?! See gbogbo lecture grin

@ayox, if the correlation between gold and AU is anything to go by, that your AU chart is one helluva an ascending triangle. Expect it to head for 1.05xx area

Where is onlineresources? I am looking to buy gold around 1445 area, it is gonna get to 1535 before heading back down from the look of things.

You know me now. . .i can't sit still. . .Also, what's with this i hear about Odiaero being a scammer. I've been outta the loop dodging bullets and then some, so i've not been tracking what's going on.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2013
fxisreal:

Alert!
sold eu @ 1.3066 sl 1.3131

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.