Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,640 members, 7,816,626 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (652583 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Boss13: 6:54am On Apr 29, 2013
I hear people saying treat forex like a business. Surprisingly, it is a biz u don't have control over and according to super entrepreneur, a biz u don't have control over should be avoided.

I tried forex and guess what lost money. The brokers are out to suck you dry. I noticed this after watching 2 diff trading platforms and I saw the discrepancies.

Friends, for those who intend to join, please avoid this and look for a business you can do and you understand d risk. For those who are still hooked, we pray you make that money (which I honestly doubt, because no broker wants to lose money).
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by InvertedHammer: 6:55am On Apr 29, 2013
rozayx5:

Hello Seun, please you know nothing about REAL FOREX trading aprt from the gambling side you must have lost money to, with the respect i have for you, i am very disappointed in seeing you speaking on issues you know nothing about

Seun is saying the truth and that's why it hurts. Below is the regulatory Board disclaimer that every fx broker are
required to inform their customers. Some sleazy brokers only offer it in fineprints.

NFA and CTFC Required Disclaimers

Trading in the Foreign Exchange market is a challenging opportunity where above average returns are available for educated and experienced investors who are willing to take above average risk. However, before deciding to participate in Foreign Exchange (FX) trading, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Do not invest money you cannot afford to lose.

Forex, futures and options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the Forex, futures and options markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell Forex futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 6:56am On Apr 29, 2013
Kirinwa: Can someone tell me why we are in Front page? Forex is a choice made by adults who are matured to know the implications and thus chose their paths.

its just haterism angry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 6:57am On Apr 29, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Seun is saying the truth and that's why it hurts. Below is the regulatory Board disclaimer that every fx broker are
required to inform their customers

NFA and CTFC Required Disclaimers

Trading in the Foreign Exchange market is a challenging opportunity where above average returns are available for educated and experienced investors who are willing to take above average risk. However, before deciding to participate in Foreign Exchange (FX) trading, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Do not invest money you cannot afford to lose.

Forex, futures and options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the Forex, futures and options markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell Forex futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.

saying the truth that you cannot succeed as a full time trader, tell me something grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 6:58am On Apr 29, 2013
Boss13: I hear people saying treat forex like a business. Surprisingly, it is a biz u don't have control over and according to super entrepreneur, a biz u don't have control over should be avoided.

I tried forex and guess what lost money. The brokers are out to suck you dry. I noticed this after watching 2 diff trading platforms and I saw the discrepancies.

Friends, for those who intend to join, please avoid this and look for a business you can do and you understand d risk. For those who are still hooked, we pray you make that money (which I honestly doubt, because no broker wants to lose money).

i dont need your prayers i am already past that stage grin grin grin grin of hoping, i now set earning targets am not trying grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 7:01am On Apr 29, 2013
dnative: forex trading!
fools and their money are soon parted

Speak thus and I'll see your head parted from the neck! angry

SPARTACUS

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by InvertedHammer: 7:02am On Apr 29, 2013
author=rozayx5

saying the truth that you cannot succeed as a full time trader

Of course, one can succeed as a full time trader as long as you have a lot of fund in your account and you have good Money Management skills. But in a business in which there is 90% failure rate, it is good that the inherent dangers therein are brought to the fore. Just saying.

As I answered to someone earlier, why bother yourself with Seun's opinion about fx trading. The only person that you are
answerable to is YOU. Not me, not Seun nor other naysayers.

Keep your head up!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 7:02am On Apr 29, 2013
dnative: forex trading!
fools and their money are soon parted

Speak thus and I'll see your head parted from the neck! angry Shall I begin?!!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by MANOSUB(m): 7:02am On Apr 29, 2013
I knw of a guy who kept changing apartment after collecting money from people, in the hope that he wont be caught incase of loss. He collected my money went to delta state, changed his line, i coundnt reach him for months until luck ran against him. These forex traders keep discovering a new stragegy, a strategy that never last. Before you knw it, they start running away from people. Just what i observe. If any forex trader is here and sincere enough he/she should tell us the truth if its worth going into.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by mercenaryx(m): 7:05am On Apr 29, 2013
joseph1013: Hello Poster (that brought all of us here to see technical jargons we cannot even decipher),

See ehn, when it has to do with this FOREX thing ehn, giving up is GOOD oh. You lose all your money on betting and you still want to continue? Please where are you getting the money to gamble, sorry trade? Use that money to stay a viable business or better yet photocopying your CV to distribute all over Lagos. The probability of being called for interview and hired is more than that of winning in FOREX oh.

The thing about this FOREX sef be say, na your people wey sabi pass you (managers) dey bet against you. Can you imagine your professor going for the same job interview as you? How you wan pass am?

I no say some people dey make money, but the percentage that make the money 90% of the time and lose all the money the rest 10% is so fvucking high.

Anyway, I'm not the one giving you the money to bet or gamble or trade, whatever, so you're under no obligation to listen to me. But you be my brother as per OMO NAIJA. So listen to my advice and start photocoping CVs sharperly sharperly. Buzz me I might be able to help with a job (no guarantee oh)if you qualify sha.

I like buy you beer! What's your brand?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by topmostg: 7:06am On Apr 29, 2013
naijababe:

You are tool. You can go right ahead and ban me for life too. Ode buruku. I don't know why people cant just keep quiet when things they are ignorant of are being discussed.
what's all these beef all about huh?
Pls cut our "oga at the top" some slacks na..,

if we go check am na, him no be ya mate...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by InvertedHammer: 7:07am On Apr 29, 2013
MANOSUB: I knw of a guy who kept changing apartment after collecting money from people, in the hope that he wont be caught incase of loss. He collected my money went to delta state, changed his line, i coundnt reach him for months until luck ran against him. These forex traders keep discovering a new stragegy, a strategy that never last. Before you knw it, they start running away from people. Just what i observe. If any forex trader is here and sincere enough he/she should tell us the truth if its worth going into.

Honestly, it is worth going into. I am a living witness. But you cannot be a forex trader with anything less than $10k else the brokers will have you for lunch. Or you are a part-time trader. On the short run, folks make money and brag about their wins but never mention their losses. Hey, even a broken clock is right twice in a day.

Most traders don't survive on the same capital on the long run. Some folks keep funding their account hoping to beat the market. It is a crazy world. They are called brokers for a reason--their job is to make you broke. For a starter, google "forex brokers reviews" and you will see a litany of complaints and frustrations from their customers from re-quotes, slippage, stop-hunting, etc.

Woe be tide you if you trade with a broker in an unregulated environment/country

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:12am On Apr 29, 2013
topmostg: what's all these beef all about huh?
Pls cut our "oga at the top" some slacks na..,

if we go check am na, him no be ya mate ...

do you even know who your talking to

as far as forex is concerned no JOB hugger can make me to leave trading, cause am not ready to wake up at 4am and rushing too build someones wealth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 7:12am On Apr 29, 2013
moved on already. no time. whoever is still trying to discourage me is in my past!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by InvertedHammer: 7:16am On Apr 29, 2013
kcc515: moved on already. no time. whoever is still trying to discourage me is in my past!

That's the spirit. Jesus was cajoled. Einstein was cajoled. So what makes you think you will not be cajoled in this endeavour to better yourself?

If it ain't broken, don't fix it. I wish you all the best. Am in it full time. Let our earnings judge us

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:16am On Apr 29, 2013
too much noise from frontpage traffic, abeg Mods how much you go collect make you remove this topic from frontpage your derailing our Honorable House of traders grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 7:17am On Apr 29, 2013
90% failure rate in Forex hmm? Please who can tell me, what the failure rate is in life?
Again, it takes more than six years to practice medicine right? So those that have lost money in Forex, How many years did u invest in Forex education before investing?

Lets just hold on to our Believe jawe

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:23am On Apr 29, 2013
infofirst: 90% failure rate in Forex hmm? Please who can tell me, what the failure rate is in life?
Again, it takes more than six years to practice medicine right? So those that have lost money in Forex, How many years did u invest in Forex education before investing?

Lets just hold on to our Believe jawe

no mind these nairalanders , many of them are just talking from the gamblers experience of forex grin

A doctor will spend all those years and end up being a boy boy undecided undecided

since there is a high success rate in Business outside forex, what is the ratio of the rich to the poor

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by VirginFinder: 7:23am On Apr 29, 2013
rozayx5:

[b]Hello Seun, please you know nothing about REAL FOREX trading aprt from the gambling side you must have lost money to, with the respect i have for you, i am very disappointed in seeing you speaking on issues you know nothing about.
Forex is not for kids and prematured minds, if you think you can come to FOREX AND HAMMER OVERNIGHT then burning your money will be better, i dropped out of school cause of FX and What i have achieved as a full time trader always keep my 400 level fr

You dropped out of school because of forex?!
O ma se o!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by topmostg: 7:25am On Apr 29, 2013
rozayx5:

do you even know who your talking to

k... I take that back SIR.

No offense intended..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by mercenaryx(m): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2013
Virgin Finder:

O ma se o!!
Shut up sir.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by InvertedHammer: 7:28am On Apr 29, 2013
My prediction is that retail forex trading will be dead in 10 years. It has already started in USA with all the CFTC and Dodd-Frank regulations and meddling in the market.

When regulated economies close their doors to retail, the shysters come into play and scam people. Thereafter traders will run for the hills.

It will be game over. So traders and traderettes(?) bank your profits and diversify.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by topmostg: 7:28am On Apr 29, 2013
Virgin Finder:

O ma se o!!
oh boy...
I can only imagine if forex is more important than the degree...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 7:29am On Apr 29, 2013
rozayx5:

no mind these nairalanders , many of them are just talking from the gamblers experience of forex grin

A doctor will spend all those years and end up being a boy boy undecided undecided

since there is a high success rate in Business outside forex, what is the ratio of the rich to the poor

Abi oh.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by dnative(m): 7:31am On Apr 29, 2013
Kirinwa:

Speak thus and I'll see your head parted from the neck! angry Shall I begin?!!!!

Ode. Spartacus is played out!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by VirginFinder: 7:32am On Apr 29, 2013
InvertedHammer:

[color=#000099]Honestly, it is worth going into. I am a living witness. But you cannot be a forex trader with anything less than $10k else the brokers will have you for lunch. Or you are a part-time trader. On the short run, folks make money and brag about their wins but never mention their losses. Hey, even a broken clock is right twice in a day.

Most traders don't survive on the same capital on the long run. Some folks keep funding their account hoping to beat the ma

You are the only reasonable and sincere forex trader I've met so far on this thread.

I ask, what does it take to be a broker?

Can't you be one yourself?

Why stay on the ground floor with insects,cockroaches and rats?

Please endeavour to be a broker!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 29, 2013
So they devoted two lines on the front page to ridicule and derail this thread?? Ok o.
To my real guys, I'm off the thread till further notice. We'll see next week.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by okemmadu(m): 7:34am On Apr 29, 2013
Who does not know that its greed, fear and ignorance that makes people lose money in forex. some years back, one of my friends only learned how to open and close positions. and then a bollinger band indicator. his trading plan was to place a sell when the touches the top bollinger and to place a buy when the price touch the lower bollinger. his motto was " anything that goes up must come down". that was all he knew. he rented an office, went to the radio place adverts for seminar on how to make money in forex. a lot of people came. and some invested millions with him to trade for them. and he lost them all. i can be sure nigerians lose the biggest money in forex, because some of us are very greedy and very ignorant. too greedy and ignorant that we can not spend money and time to learn from those that are successful.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:36am On Apr 29, 2013
topmostg: oh boy...
I can only imagine if forex is more important than the degree...

and dont be surprised, your so called graduates are applying to work in my establishments, what do you think a degree is , it was that powerful and your searching for jobs grin, i thought upon graduation you will be given a car,house and wife grin grin, keep living in the dreams of your forefathers , your eye will clear when retrenchment comes without notice( not for U)

even if forex closes today, i can school anywhere i desire, not these glorified secondary schools in Nigeria producing 99% zombies and 1% graduates undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by InvertedHammer: 7:40am On Apr 29, 2013
FEW TIPS:

1. Know the important times of the day when the market moves most (Usually beginning of European and USA sessions)

2. Know the economic calendars for the day/week/month. You can get access to this information by going to
www.babypips.com....Click on Tools and you will see the times for important economic releases and how
important such information is for the market. The data release is ranked in severity from 1 to 3.

3. If you are trading JPY pairs, watch out for BOJ interventions that usually happens during Asia session and
lasts for about an hour or two.

4. Go to dailyfx.com forum and read other traders' opinion about the market. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT trade any other
person's opinion about the market. Some of them are convincing in their analysis. But the money is your money. Be
very careful. Use it for educational purposes only.

I will keep updating if necessary...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 7:42am On Apr 29, 2013
Piponomics: So they devoted two lines on the front page to ridicule and derail this thread?? Ok o.
To my real guys, I'm off the thread till further notice. We'll see next week.

Seun already achieving his objective here "traffic" . there is some scammer thread on NL begging seun and his crew to put it on front page for other pple to be save of being scam they fail to do this but instead devoted 2 lines of this thread on front page within an hour.
a slap on our face

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.