Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (651777 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
eye-ing ej 129.00 wit ej long
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by challyshi(m): 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
OliverPin: so its war against forex . i wonder why the hate
AND HATERS MUST GO TO HELLL/.......... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
vxtr: what the hell is wrong with eu.

kramer: What the hell is wrong with usd undecided

lol i saw it comming thatz the reason i closed my EU and GU before 1.30pm

only left my EC because it still inline with my planned

motto; plan your trade and trade your plan

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by vxtr(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
fxisreal:

lol i see it comming thatz the reason i closed my EU and GU before 1.30pm

only left my EC because it still inline with my planned

motto; plan your trade and trade your plan
. It wud ve been an opportunity to make some nice moolah if I hadn't forgot the news at 3.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by zinosleek(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
Made 88pips on EU today, done for d day. I'm sure eu is going to retrace a lil 2moro but will be scalping for buy position. Sticking to just EU for now.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ebuka247: 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
Trading just EU, GU and EJ has kept my account so green that sometimes I even wonder why people are saying Forex is a game of luck. I got addicted on my ways of trading by writing it down and the truth is, I don't go for more than 50pips in a trade...Always plan your trade and slap your self when you don't trade your plan.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by zenatta: 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2013
Nostalgia
Long time ago, paid N250,000 to learn forex trading, also paid N70,000 for my friend to learn which was supposed to be a loan and till now has not been repaid.
For me, learning to trade was straight forward then, fun even. My tutor was good. Sad thing is I never traded for one day. My amiable tutor forgot to stress the very simple fact that I needed to be computer literate.
Will I trade someday, maybe, but not now. Surely I will revisit that knowledge; can never get over the rush of knowing that making money, legitimately, is a click away. I'm like that.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2013
fxbomovi: eye-ing ej 129.00 wit ej long

80 pips gone on 5 min shocked shocked
1hr is just waking up from sleep undecided undecided

a nice point to add a long position, 4 minutes to go to take off time, if conditions are met lipsrsealed

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
rozayx5:

a nice point to add a long position, 4 minutes to go to take off time, if conditions are met lipsrsealed
am long already, i added to my position roughly 10minutes ago. If ej closes below 128.20, i wil close d trades.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
rozayx5:

still waiting
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by InvertedHammer: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
naijababe: Bought gold again, holding my long on oil and sold EJ.

Charts in the following order EJ, Gold & Oil

All bad calls b/c of bad timing.

I saw it coming.

I hope you broke even
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by InvertedHammer: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
The only currency pairs you should be trading are: Pick one pair from each Group labelled A - D.
Avoid redundancy. Unless you are hedging.

A.

EUR/USD

GPB/USD

B.
USD/JPY

USD/CHF

USD/CAD

C.
AUD/USD

Nzd/USD

D
and all YEN PAIRS
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ncpat(m): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
rozayx5:

still waiting
Hi rozayx5 have you configured the trade copier yet?if you are still having problem here is the solution.

you need one demo account to control the live account as most live account are subject to change of lot size due equity balance so by default the copier places lot size of 0.01 so use demo account as your server and change only the multiplier number depending on the lot size you are using on that account e.g lot 0.01 multiplier = 1 , lot 0.02 multiplier = 2

0.03=3
0.04=4
0.05=5
0.09=9
0.10=10
0.15=15
0.20=20
0.90=90
1=100
2=200
9=900
10=1000

ETC.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by tonididdy(m): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
meet nairaland babes and gents in PICTURES here

www.nairaland.com/1269423/nairaland-post-best-pic-day
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by InvertedHammer: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
dagr8:
[size=15pt] LOL... grin grin grin

still holding my ej short a 4 hr close below 127.3xx may just be wat we are waiting for...
@ EC watch dis level 1320xx... [/size]

You are really riding it! E/J short. LOL.

You are the best there is...Don't blow your account.

Empty barrels make the most noise.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by InvertedHammer: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
ebuka247: Trading just EU, GU and EJ has kept my account so green that sometimes I even wonder why people are saying Forex is a game of luck. I got addicted on my ways of trading by writing it down and the truth is, I don't go for more than 50pips in a trade...Always plan your trade and slap your self when you don't trade your plan.

You are on the right track. You only need 4 major pairs to make it. EU,GU, UJ and either AU or NU.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2013
InvertedHammer:

All bad calls b/c of bad timing.

I saw it coming.

I hope you broke even

Nope, EJ still open but at -40pips, my sl is at 128.80
Oil i closed this morning at 94.30 because price started to stall near daily resistance, sold it and added to my sells along the way and now +110 with position at BE+20.
Gold closed at -40.

I don't have to trade to trade the way you do
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ceo003: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
contact me if you want these artworks in your house

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
fxbomovi: am long already, i added to my position roughly 10minutes ago. If ej closes below 128.20, i wil close d trades.
trade closed. Wil buy again if signal presents itself
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by InvertedHammer: 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
naijababe:

Nope, EJ still open but at -40pips, my sl is at 128.80
Oil i closed this morning at 94.30 because price started to stall near daily resistance, sold it and added to my sells along the way and now +110 with position at BE+20.
Gold closed at -40.

I don't have to trade to trade the way you do

Our able naijababe!

Currently, -40 - 40 +110 + 20 = 50 pips,

But could have been 0 + 0 +110 +20 = 130 pips.

I know you are good, but I want everyone here to be better.

Email me at your convenience at chim_lou2001@yahoo.com so that we can exchange ideas.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Our able naijababe!

Email me at your convenience at chim_lou2001@yahoo.com so that we can exchange ideas.

Ok sir. As your lordship pleases grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Our able naijababe!

i hope no be say u wan turn to fund manager here, anyway we will need your experirece on forex but here will be better so everybody will benefit
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
rozayx5:

waiting mode activated grin grin grin
i hope seun is reading this , cause this wan nah beta testimony grin grin

LOL...can't just stop LMAO

FOREX is an investment just like every other investments.eg, stock,bonds,treasury bill,real estate,oil and gas,shares,farming etc.

This are all investment vehicles with there own fair share of RISK.show me one business venture that is 100% devoid of the risk factor?

There is the risk factor in virtually all facets of human endeavour.Choose what you feel is ok with your personality and whatever you get out of it you are solely responsible for it.

Ironically, some people work for money while money work for others.that is the big difference between a professional and an entrepreneur(investors).

Investors are Financial Intelligent people working towards financial independence.

Professionals are financial slaves working and labouring hard to make ends meet.

Forex traders are investors/risk managers working towards financial freedom and like every other business whatever they get in pursuit of that goal is solely their cross.

To me nothing is as fulfilling as attaining FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE.Financial Independence is the ability to say 'NO' to things you really don't want to do and the freedom to do what you want without having to worry about your finances.It's about working when you want,earning what you want and taking all the time off you want.Hence,If you can say 'NO' to forex trading yet you can work at will,earn at will,travel at will,then you are truly a free man indeed.

Whether you are a Phd,MBA holder,professional,or a business man if at the end of all your hard work and labour you do not achieve the bolded above then you are still swimmng in financial slavery.

Forex is not for the GREEDY and LAZY folks..greed and laziness are birds of a feather that flocks together and their destination is worst than poverty.

You want to become wealthy overnight without following due process?

YOU WILL NEVER FIND FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE IF YOU HAVE GREED AS YOUR PROPELLING FORCE.GET FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE AND PUT YOUR MONEY TO WORK FOR YOU..this is the only way you will not serve and worship MONEY but have enough time to serve and worship your creator GOD.

GBAM!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
lost some opportunity today on trades as i was mostly away from the system...
will wait to see how todays trades end to position myself for tomorrow

seeing a resistance on gold at 1481 area... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

before tomorrow morning, all will be clear...

Had a great time today...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
What caused the eu sudden bullish trend?was it the news or am the one that did a wrong analysis?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by InvertedHammer: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
fxisreal:

i hope no be say u wan turn to fund manager here, anyway we will need your experirece on forex but here will be better so everybody will benefit

NO! I am not interested in fund management. Everyone should manage their own funds. No one will treat your funds better than you.

My goal is to exchange ideas with a few people and show them the things that work for me all these years. Some people will charge money to teach forex, but I don't think it is fair.

EXAMPLE 1: Your indicators show Buy or Sell signal. Should you Buy/Sell? Correct answer: No!
HINT: What matters most in indicators is not what they are showing, but the time.

***I will explain this in full later***

HINT: Forex is Open 24hrs from Sunday to Friday. But most money is made in 9hrs only. And that's when you should be trading only. The remaining 15 hours should be for your hobbies, fun, etc. Personally I enjoy swimming and good sleep.

HINT: Auto-trading does not mean that you will sleep better. Curiosity will always take you back to take a peep. Avoid auto-trading by all means.

HINT: Fundamental analysis is for the big boys/girls aka Hedge Funds, Banks, Fund managers. Trade technically with eyes on fundamental as guide. Eg. Bad US news, dollar is up; Good US news, dollar is up. Doesn't make any sense,but happens. Some people don't trade the news but I do.

HINT: Sometimes, it is good to just turn off the computer and stay away from the market for 2-3 days. Very therapeutic.
You don't have to be in the market all the time.

HINT: Learn, learn, learn. Read, read, read. Be ever ready to be receptive to new ideas. Know one knows it all.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
InvertedHammer:

NO! I am not interested in fund management. Everyone should manage their own funds. No one will treat your funds better than you.

My goal is to exchange ideas with a few people and show them the things that work for me all these years. Some people will charge money to teach forex, but I don't think it is fair.

EXAMPLE 1: Your indicators show Buy or Sell signal. Should you Buy/Sell? Correct answer: No!
HINT: What matters most in indicators is not what they are showing, but the time.

HINT: Forex is Open 24hrs from Sunday to Friday. But most money is made in 9hrs only. And that's when you should be trading only. The remaining 15 hours should be for your hobbies, fun, etc. Personally I enjoy swimming and good sleep.

HINT: Auto-trading does not mean that you will sleep better. Curiosity will always take you back to take a peep. Avoid auto-trading by all means.

HINT: Fundamental analysis is for the big boys/girls aka Hedge Funds, Banks, Fund managers. Trade technically with eyes on fundamental as guide. Eg. Bad US news, dollar is up; Good US news, dollar is up. Doesn't make any sense,but happens. Some people don't trade the news but I do.

HINT: Learn, learn, learn. Read, read, read. Be ever ready to be receptive to new ideas. Know one knows it all.

Hmmmmm...am still a learner oooo so am open to new ideas.However,hope you ain't insinuating someone elses strategy aren't been working for him over the years?

Hint me some more am waiting.. grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
InvertedHammer:

HINT: Sometimes, it is good to just turn off the computer and stay away from the market for 2-3 days. Very therapeutic.
You don't have to be in the market all the time.

Register my name to learn as well but let it come with Alert sha.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
mayten30: What caused the eu sudden bullish trend?was it the news or am the one that did a wrong analysis?

bro i tried to figure out the cause of sudden euro strength but yet to know 1 but am thinking may be it "end of month" thin
just spoiled my EC trade of d week though it now in positive region
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
fxisreal:

bro i tried to figure out the cause of sudden euro strength but yet to know 1 but am thinking may be it "end of month" thin

Leave story o. My own EJ sell that was +75 went down to -40.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2013
fxisreal:

broda I think say na only me the thing affect ooooo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by InvertedHammer: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
naijababe:

Leave story o. My own EJ sell that was +75 went down to -40.

Take your profit or the market will take it from you

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.