Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (657355 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 4:19pm On May 01, 2013
OliverPin: restart your system asap

I just did, Still not allowing me close the trade. Thanks though.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 01, 2013
@ endy, crud3 na correct thing o. E never turn to kidnapper unlike some things
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by vxtr(m): 4:25pm On May 01, 2013
kcc515:

how on earth did those dudes obtain licence to run a forex brokerage firm? u better close ur account with them and flee.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FOREXMART(m): 4:26pm On May 01, 2013
challyshi:
HOOOOBOYYYY.......DIZ 1 NA GBESE FOR YOU OOOOOO..LOL shocked shocked shocked....TRADE NO GREE CLOSE..ME USE XEMARKETS SHA....

you guys are funny. How many times will i tell you that price has to clear the spread after the take profit line before it can be closed. Two choices, close manually or wait for the spread to be covered capeesh?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 01, 2013
kcc515:

oook why not adjust sl up below current price lets see. try that
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 4:28pm On May 01, 2013
kcc515:

what are u waiting for pls call them direct. i hope the price continuing moving in your favour
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 4:31pm On May 01, 2013
naijababe: @ endy, crud3 na correct thing o. E never turn to kidnapper unlike some things

True talk mam will do something about that..trying to decide between UJ and EJ now

EJ just they do follow follow....EU rally e go follow go up UJ drops e go join lol grin

Like UJ has independent movement
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FOREXMART(m): 4:31pm On May 01, 2013
On the mt4 for placing trade you should change deviation to between 5 and 10. With that set you should see a significant drop on number of re quotes.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 4:33pm On May 01, 2013
kcc515: Price moved past TP, TP didnt take (ForexTime, Formerly Alpari) I just dey watch the action movie for here ooo, lol
Does it not make sense to just hedge the profit by taking opening an opposite position

Guy just keep trailing by 20 or 30 pips behind and see what happens or better still call those guys asap
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pippimp(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2013
God!! this crap is really getting to easy. . .it's like Neo and i've diciphered the matrix. Every single pair usdcad. . .audchf. . .gbpaud. . .gbpjpy. . .and hopefuly EU. . .performing or has performed as expected. glad i stuck with this game. no pain. . .no gain. Hell yeah!!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2013
endfx1:

Guy just keep trailing by 20 or 30 pips behind and see what happens or better still call those guys asap

About to do that now, Price is 148pips in my favour at the moment, but cant trail stop, stop loss not working, tp not working, cant even open an opposite trade on the EURNZD. Nothing is working...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 4:56pm On May 01, 2013
EU trader's be on the look out for a breakout for more rally or a close below that level for a downpour

PA will show the way when the time is up..1.3210 happens to be Monthly R1 so if that holds coupled with a likely bearish pin bar..hmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by InvertedHammer: 5:00pm On May 01, 2013
kcc515:

About to do that now, Price is 148pips in my favour at the moment, but cant trail stop, stop loss not working, tp not working, cant even open an opposite trade on the EURNZD. Nothing is working...

INVERTEDHAMMER has been vindicated. LOL.

Other than charts and analyis, the MONSTER/BROKERS are after your money.

BROKERS AND THEIR GIMMICKS are one of the stumbling blocks in forex trading.

Naysayers will learn the harway b/c they sneak in at the least expected moments--periods of high volatility especially.

THE HOUSE WINS!!!

Call them on the phone ASAP to close your trade, that's if they will answer.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 5:04pm On May 01, 2013
FOREXMART:

you guys are funny. How many times will i tell you that price has to clear the spread after the take profit line before it can be closed. Two choices, close manually or wait for the spread to be covered capeesh?

Well, right now, price is 60 pips above TP. Spread no fit reach 60 pips now, them wan kill me ni, lol
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 5:07pm On May 01, 2013
kcc515:

Have you checked your internet connection speed? this is very serious when you finally take your profit run for your dear life grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 5:11pm On May 01, 2013
closed my eu sell with just 38pips...
Still have my gold buy trade running on -10 pips...
Still leaving the trade for now to run...
if stop is hit then i only lost 50pips today...
total of about 290pips taken today. smiley smiley smiley

that will be all for me today...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 5:15pm On May 01, 2013
InvertedHammer:

INVERTEDHAMMER has been vindicated. LOL.

Other than charts and analyis, the MONSTER/BROKERS are after your money.

BROKERS AND THEIR GIMMICKS are one of the stumbling blocks in forex trading.

Naysayers will learn the harway b/c they sneak in at the least expected moments--periods of high volatility especially.

THE HOUSE WINS!!!

Call them on the phone ASAP to close your trade, that's if they will answer.

Please shut up sir! thank you and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 01, 2013
My crude long taken out by spread sad

Stand aside mode initiated. US interest rate news at 7pm
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 5:23pm On May 01, 2013
endfx1:

Have you checked your internet connection speed? this is very serious when you finally take your profit run for your dear life grin

The way I will Bolt komot ehn, I will break Olympic world record grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 01, 2013
kcc515:

The way I will Bolt komot ehn, I will break Olympic world record grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin Usain Bolt tinz
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by vxtr(m): 5:37pm On May 01, 2013
kcc515:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 01, 2013
kcc515:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Una no go kill person for this thread.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 5:40pm On May 01, 2013
endfx1: EJ buy do me well thank God i closed before my laptop whent off...

@naijababe,Ayox and Infofirst please i have a question.

Is it that EJ follows EU than it follows UJ?......recently i have noticed UJ moves on its own without minding what others are doing how true is this observation?

Those are the only two paires i trade so i need to get something straight

Thanks

Good question!

The simple answer from my viewpoint is that EJ doesnt follow UJ as much, just once in a while. Here is how I classify pairs: (UJ, UCAD, UCHF)....(EJ, EU, ECHF)....(AU and NU). Since the 24th of April the U-pairs...UJ,UCHf and UCAD have all plunged. Unlike EJ, EU and ECHF. Same with AU and NU. The main thing is just that I dont know who leads but UJ is an independent mad man cheesy

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by vxtr(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2013
endfx1: EU trader's be on the look out for a breakout for more rally or a close below that level for a downpour

PA will show the way when the time is up..1.3210 happens to be Monthly R1 so if that holds coupled with a likely bearish pin bar..hmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
endfx ur analysis above is it based on the head and shoulder reversal pattern, cos it can clearly be seen on the daily.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 5:43pm On May 01, 2013
naijababe: TP hit on crude. 950 pips in total from my 4 positions. Bought again at 90.60, sl at 90.00

I hope it makes front page! Good to hear!

Tithe and offering please! cheesy

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 5:43pm On May 01, 2013
ayox2003:

Good question!

The simple answer from my viewpoint is that EJ doesnt follow UJ as much, just once in a while. Here is how I classify pairs: (UJ, UCAD, UCHF)....(EJ, EU, ECHF)....(AU and NU). Since the 24th of April the U-pairs...UJ,UCHf and UCAD have all plunged. Unlike EJ, EU and ECHF. Same with AU and NU. The main thing is just that I dont know who leads but UJ is an independent mad man cheesy

Frawzey

Thanks bro....i thought as much about UJ as been an independent gentle mam grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 01, 2013
You guys are on a roll today. UJ is an independent madman; that is just classic grin. By the way, am I the only one still holding the short on EJ. Kudaro and his henchmen will be on the prowl tonight, I will be doing night vigil lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 5:45pm On May 01, 2013
ayox2003:

I hope it makes front page! Good to hear!

Tithe and offering please! cheesy

Frawzey

front page ke? that doesn't met front page criteria before oga the the top. may be if that eventually turn to -150 yeah! all the world need to know what we are cooking here
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by InvertedHammer: 5:49pm On May 01, 2013
kcc515:

//
LOL. grin grin grin

For I say unto thee, "My son leave what ye art doing and come on to me, and I will make you fisher of pips".
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 5:50pm On May 01, 2013
naijababe: You guys are on a roll today. UJ is an independent madman; that is just classic grin. By the way, am I the only one still holding the short on EJ. Kudaro and his henchmen will be on the prowl tonight, I will be doing night vigil lipsrsealed

You are not alone, I'm here with u - in Micheal Jacksons voice! sad

fxisreal:

front page ke? that doesn't met front page criteria before oga the the top. may be if that eventually turn to -150 yeah! all the world need to know what we are cooking here

Abi, people are naturally inclined to negativesssss. Like there are no positivessssssssssssss. I rest my case.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 01, 2013
InvertedHammer:

//
LOL. grin grin grin

For I say unto thee, "My son leave what ye art doing and come on to me, and I will make you fisher of pips".
niggur can you not see that peeps in here are satisfied with the little they got? no one wants your miracle. stop what ever you are up to :-x
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2013
FOREXMART: On the mt4 for placing trade you should change deviation to between 5 and 10. With that set you should see a significant drop on number of re quotes.

Noted

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.