Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (659710 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 7:45pm On May 05, 2013
fxisreal: now back to business for the week,
last week was a great week at my side, i never had the intention to BUY from last week mkt and i did not, i only look for good opportunity to SELL which means all my trade was sell sell sell and i did great.

for this week as am studying and continuing studying my chart. so far i still have no sign of BUYING. means that i will continuing looking for opportunity to sell any rally. i have only GU sell open since friday. will be looking to add join EU and EC at a very good level.
i didn't trade Ej last week but i will be happy to trade it this week, on SELL side since it fail to close above 130.4x level last week.
Goodluck everyone

Bull will eat and bear will also eat and only pigs will get slaughterd n buying and selling at the right price is the main tin n for me, it was all sell sell eu and then buy buy for eu n no red for the week at all.

For this week, my support is at 1.3031 & 1.2993 while my reistance at 1.3243 & 1.3284 for Eu. Hapi trading week.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 7:49pm On May 05, 2013
endfx1: Just disobeyed my rule on friday by looking at USDCAD...as at the time of entry i could not post chart to show why i triggered it.

USDCAD is set to make some southern move if my chart is anything to go by.from the daily chart below you can see how price retraced from its bearish move to bounce at 1.028xx which is the 78.0% fibo and that area also is the Monthly R2 that makes it a CONFLUENCE setup very strong.wish i noticed it earlier from that point..hmmmm grin grin

You can see how the bulls and bears were fighting for dominance at that level. PA was trying to determine the next move following the bullish/bearish pin bars formations at that level before it finally gave up for the bears.

Looking at the drawn trendline you will notice how price broke the line and retraced back for a retest to ascertain how strong the line is and it bounced there for a turn south.looking at the 2nd chart,If fibo's is to play out here the next target will be near 0.993xx which is the 161.0 fibo extension.

So whoever is interested can sell at market open with a stop loss above the high of friday.remember to apply proper MM and do your due dilligence before taking the trade.the market might just do its own thing and rubbish this analysis.

Happy Sunday @ALL

Cheers!

U do well with this analysis! Keep it up!

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 7:49pm On May 05, 2013
2nd chrt

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 8:01pm On May 05, 2013
EJ , any where you go i will follow grin grin

though i have a sell signal on 5 min chart, let me wait for my morning signal cool

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 05, 2013
raycolz_84:
Are u fxking2001.... #JustAsking
I'm Pipsland78.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 05, 2013
fxisreal:

i purposely left Gu on friday beacuse i don't see her going up but if she break 1.561x level i will close my position to join her to where ever she go.
I'm also on GU sell but, of course, always ready for any eventuality.
I think we seem to have much in common....anyways, let's see how the new week goes.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 8:54pm On May 05, 2013
“Entrepreneurs don’t waste time/energy worrying about being better than someone else. Focus on being the very best version of YOU. happi trading week to all
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 05, 2013
infofirst: “Entrepreneurs don’t waste time/energy worrying about being better than someone else. Focus on being the very best version of YOU. happi trading week to all

+1000
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 05, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 05, 2013
Pipsland78:
A very smart trader with a very inquisitive mind would learn and gain more by looking keenly at the statement than by my just dropping alerts. Dropping alerts is similar to giving a hungry person fish to eat for one day, question is would the person keep giving the hungry dude fish everyday? How sustainable would such be?

Truth is a lot of folks are just too lazy to do indepth study, they just want alert so they could make money instantly. But this approach is really short-sighted and not the best. Forex trading is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it takes years to learn before becoming profitable in the long term

And I use only one strategy, not three. It's a very very simple strategy I developed in 2009 while taking a panoramic view of the chart after years of frustrations. It took me 4yrs to perfect the strategy but what thrills me most about it is its simplicity - no fancy lines, complex calculations or abstract terminologies. As you can see the chart is so clean and plain, and very inviting.

P.S: Quite a number of factors are considered, not just the psychological barrier. But you are right about it being contrarian in approach. Will give more details on my thread as time goes by.

Now this I agree with completely.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Duduknight(m): 9:34pm On May 05, 2013
rozayx5: EJ , any where you go i will follow grin grin

though i have a sell signal on 5 min chart, let me wait for my morning signal cool

Hello Rozayx5

That is a one hour chart; what is on that chart that's indicating a sell signal on 5 minutes charting? The price is still above the cloud and there is no red BBStop.

Just a simple explanation.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saudatu(m): 9:41pm On May 05, 2013
rozayx5: EJ , any where you go i will follow grin grin

hi rozaxy, I just sent you a mail. Pls check and ASAP.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 9:59pm On May 05, 2013
ayox2003:

U do well with this analysis! Keep it up!

Frawzey

Thanks bro
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 10:08pm On May 05, 2013
Looking to buy UJ on pullback to daily Pivot @ 98.7xx area and targeting 100.2xx

Plan your trade and trade your plan.

Happy Trading Week
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by elewedu(m): 10:13pm On May 05, 2013
I will be taking my first live trade this week. Because of my work schedule, plus the fact that I find it very stressful trading lower timeframes, , I will be taking setups on 4hr TF only . I will keep lurking arround the thread to refill my confidence in this bussiness, be inspired by the success stories here and also to bolster the little knowledge I have garthered in my six months of demo trading. I am looking at focusing on my psychology for the next three month, see how my emotions will come to play as compared to demo trading. As it stands now I am not driven by the profits but by the sincere desire to master to the extent of calling the bluff of my employer. I know it will take time, you can never read experience in any textbook.....but am convinced that someday I will trade like naijababe, endfx, rozayx5, pipnomics,pip love-vendor,oliverpin........Please wish me success in this new endeavour. Have a pipfull week ahead
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 05, 2013
elewedu: I will be taking my first live trade this week. Because of my work schedule, plus the fact that I find it very stressful trading lower timeframes, , I will be taking setups on 4hr TF only . I will keep lurking arround the thread to refill my confidence in this bussiness, be inspired by the success stories here and also to bolster the little knowledge I have garthered in my six months of demo trading. I am looking at focusing on my psychology for the next three month, see how my emotions will come to play as compared to demo trading. As it stands now I am not driven by the profits but by the sincere desire to master to the extent of calling the bluff of my employer. I know it will take time, you can never read experience in any textbook.....but am convinced that someday I will trade like naijababe, endfx, rozayx5, pipnomics,pip love-vendor,oliverpin........Please wish me success in this new endeavour. Have a pipfull week ahead

One day you will trade like SUPER TRADER ELEWEDU! Wish you all the best brother, may the good Lord bless your hustle.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 10:18pm On May 05, 2013
elewedu: I will be taking my first live trade this week. Because of my work schedule, plus the fact that I find it very stressful trading lower timeframes, , I will be taking setups on 4hr TF only . I will keep lurking arround the thread to refill my confidence in this bussiness, be inspired by the success stories here and also to bolster the little knowledge I have garthered in my six months of demo trading. I am looking at focusing on my psychology for the next three month, see how my emotions will come to play as compared to demo trading. As it stands now I am not driven by the profits but by the sincere desire to master to the extent of calling the bluff of my employer. I know it will take time, you can never read experience in any textbook.....but am convinced that someday I will trade like naijababe, endfx, rozayx5, pipnomics,pip love-vendor,oliverpin........Please wish me success in this new endeavour. Have a pipfull week ahead

Wish you good success and happy pipping. kindly stick to your 4hour chart especially because of your work.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 05, 2013
elewedu: I will be taking my first live trade this week. Because of my work schedule, plus the fact that I find it very stressful trading lower timeframes, , I will be taking setups on 4hr TF only . I will keep lurking arround the thread to refill my confidence in this bussiness, be inspired by the success stories here and also to bolster the little knowledge I have garthered in my six months of demo trading. I am looking at focusing on my psychology for the next three month, see how my emotions will come to play as compared to demo trading. As it stands now I am not driven by the profits but by the sincere desire to master to the extent of calling the bluff of my employer. I know it will take time, you can never read experience in any textbook.....but am convinced that someday I will trade like naijababe, endfx, rozayx5, pipnomics,pip love-vendor, oliverpin........Please wish me success in this new endeavour. Have a pipfull week ahead
sire i wish you well but as you mention my name ehn i laff tire. grin Goodluck anyway LOL
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 10:20pm On May 05, 2013
@naijababe... How are you doing....?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by elewedu(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2013
naijababe:

One day you will trade like SUPER TRADER ELEWEDU! Wish you all the best brother, may the good Lord bless your hustle.
madam thanks, for sure that is what "van tharp" wants me to be
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 10:34pm On May 05, 2013
elewedu: ........Please wish me success in this new endeavour. Have a pipfull week ahead

I wish u a rewarding journey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 05, 2013
onlineresource: @naijababe... How are you doing....?

Doing well jare my brother. Looking to buy gold at 1460, maybe we'll finally get to 1494 this week.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 11:19pm On May 05, 2013
cool

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 11:20pm On May 05, 2013
Duduknight:

Hello Rozayx5

That is a one hour chart; what is on that chart that's indicating a sell signal on 5 minutes charting? The price is still above the cloud and there is no red BBStop.

Just a simple explanation.

Thanks

at present there is nothing showing a sign of the bears on the 360 meter, thats why i will wait till morning
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 11:21pm On May 05, 2013
saudatu:
hi rozaxy, I just sent you a mail. Pls check and ASAP.

replied
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 11:21pm On May 05, 2013
Really missed you guys... i can see sanity has been restored to the thread. this is a practical example of the statement that says tough times dont last but tough people do.... FTA thread had a tough time last week with all the distraction... you guys attained the status of 'LAST MAN STANDING'. still busy with my offline stuff... but wishing you guys a beautiful and productive week ahead. Took a shot at this gu guy ...

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by drpips1(m): 11:26pm On May 05, 2013

Nice one broh.... kinda like your attitude of been open, but one thing to always take note of aldo sounds crazy is to detach yourself from the value of the money,and staying under risk management rule is critical cos the market do not know weda you need to buy a car or u want to pay bills,it will do what it will do and u cant make it do otherwise,so have a fixed plan and not deviate from it cos it what will keep u in shape when ur emotion starts doing the thinking for you,if you can masters these , u will developed the confidence and present mindedness that will trade profitable to make u immortal in the world of forex.......
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Duduknight(m): 12:43am On May 06, 2013
rozayx5:

at present there is nothing showing a sign of the bears on the 360 meter, thats why i will wait till morning

Thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 1:01am On May 06, 2013
Two orders got triggered on Oil and Aussie since Friday. Oil should touch 97.50 once it can break its current spot.

Aussie's indecision reflects in the chart but taking the risk as analysed before the NFP.

Two meal tickets for now.

Frawzey

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saudatu(m): 2:00am On May 06, 2013
rozayx5:

replied
can't find your reply. Pls check again.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 4:37am On May 06, 2013
ayox2003: Two orders got triggered on Oil and Aussie since Friday. Oil should touch 97.50 once it can break its current spot.

Aussie's indecision reflects in the chart but taking the risk as analysed before the NFP.

Two meal tickets for now.

Frawzey
sir, thanks for your chart on aud/usd. I'm actually seeing something different.

Should today's candle close bullish, then i'll think BUY. Other than that i'm thinking SELL.

This is based on analysis before NFP.

See chart below for details.

NB; Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 4:40am On May 06, 2013

More grace to you bro..just stick with the 4hr TF and dont let trading affect your job for now until you have got good experinece with live market.

NB: Money manangement is the only HOLY GRAIL i have seen in this business

Wish you the very best sir!

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.