Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (659726 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 1:26pm On May 21, 2013
am off trading for now till next month
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by elewedu(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2013
As a newbie, i don't think i know so much on this money management thing, but i am tempted to say the little i know. I am always scared when i see people here netting 80percent in a week, when i see this i go back to review my system to see if i can make that much. I ve tried it severally but to no, the best my system can give me per month is 25percent that's wit a risk of 5percent per trade( i trade 4hrly , and get very few setups per week). I came to realisation that for me make a living trading forex i will ♓ανε nothing less than 10k dollars in my account which i dnt ♓ανε yet, which means patience. If one has a good strategy, then patience is the next thing to ♓ανε. I strongly believe it is lack of patience that make traders throw money management in the wind and risk so much.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 1:33pm On May 21, 2013
cry cry cry embarassed embarassed cry heeeelppppp kai kai fxisreal i ve just made the calculation of $8k if i ve taken warning and close those trade or reduce them by now i will be ok for the next 4months oh. i always see this trading as in Naira value on the platform it look like #8000 Nairato my emotion. i thing i will ve a calculator by my side at all time now and target #500 naira every day which is certain to me
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Birikiti: 1:33pm On May 21, 2013
Ogboraph: you are rigth sir it just $300 with 0.05 at first and it was working then when it got to $1350 i use 0.50lot and increase to 1.00lot just (3) trade gave me $6k and i close and was very happy took $1000 out and i started placing 0.50 then yesterday i was just so sure the trend is up so let me use the time to hammer big one and now feeel too bad oh

At least you got your initial $1,000 out and you're still left with enough to forge ahead. I suggest you take a break for 1 week and seat back reflecting/re-inventing your strategy! Pls take a break and don't just give up yet, you can still make it big in the market but you have to develop a lot of patience....it starts with taking a break NOW!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Birikiti: 1:35pm On May 21, 2013
Ogboraph: am off trading for now till next month

Great move! Didn't see this post before I replied your earlier post. Taking a breather is the best thing you can do at this stage
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Birikiti: 1:39pm On May 21, 2013
elewedu: As a newbie, i don't think i know so much on this money management thing, but i am tempted to say the little i know. I am always scared when i see people here netting 80percent in a week, when i see this i go back to review my system to see if i can make that much. I ve tried it severally but to no, the best my system can give me per month is 25percent that's wit a risk of 5percent per trade( i trade 4hrly , and get very few setups per week). I came to realisation that for me make a living trading forex i will ♓ανε nothing less than 10k dollars in my account which i dnt ♓ανε yet, which means patience. If one has a good strategy, then patience is the next thing to ♓ανε. I strongly believe it is lack of patience that make traders throw money management in the wind and risk so much.

Kpakam! Elewedu for President!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 1:45pm On May 21, 2013
Ogboraph: embarassed embarassed embarassed pls can we see. you ve said it all. well those money are my profit i ve my initail capital save intact withdrawn. it took me time to build it and now its gone in 5min embarassed embarassed any one willing to make a deal with $1000 to manage and we share profit contact me.good trader pls with prof embarassed embarassed embarassed for those that care is this a demo account or real

hmmmm bro we can't see o my place far and boko haram no dey allow us comot house self lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 1:52pm On May 21, 2013
am out of gold sell. please where is naijababe and onlineresource hope you all enjoyed the bear party
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 1:56pm On May 21, 2013
When i saw gu falling, i was just thinking of you. The gurus have all spoken but i just want to add this- there are no guarantees in forex, just probabilities. Before you resume trading, work on your mindset.
Ogboraph: cry cry cry embarassed embarassed cry heeeelppppp kai kai fxisreal i ve just made the calculation of $8k if i ve taken warning and close those trade or reduce them by now i will be ok for the next 4months oh. i always see this trading as in Naira value on the platform it look like #8000 Nairato my emotion. i thing i will ve a calculator by my side at all time now and target #500 naira every day which is certain to me
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 1:58pm On May 21, 2013
nolly042: am out of gold sell. please where is naijababe and onlineresource hope you all enjoyed the bear party

Why?I will stay in gold sell until tomorrow. I know what I saw in 4-hour chart.Besides gold trade is not for the fearful.Target. 1310
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 2:09pm On May 21, 2013
Kirinwa:

Why?I will stay in gold sell until tomorrow. I know what I saw in 4-hour chart.Besides gold trade is not for the fearful.Target. 1310
bro is anything wrong with u meeting with your target and leaving the market for another day? 1359.xx should be another bus stop but let me take a break. enjoy the offer while it lasts.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 21, 2013
if i say i dont know this feeling i will be lieing to my self. my last loss was a $3k account that already hit 11k, i came on here and took a trade call of a member who i always admire his trading style and that was it. margin call hit my account,taking with it my 3 months salary plus profit,it was'nt funny but i laughed, cried and pitied myself. its been over one month of break, reminicing on ma problem. all i could say to myself was-BOY U ARE GREEDY.

Am trying all i can to manage it but its difficult, am presently reading books on emotion and MM, its the most difficult part of trading. why u would ask , because u will always feel confident after a wining streak, and believe me it must come,wining streak.

THE SOLUTION SEEM TO BE ARROUND THE CORNER THOUGH, the key to all problem in life is wrapped up in the word, look for it and get a hold of it,
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by gerald2(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2013
Ogboraph: cry cry cry embarassed embarassed cry heeeelppppp kai kai fxisreal i ve just made the calculation of $8k if i ve taken warning and close those trade or reduce them by now i will be ok for the next 4months oh. i always see this trading as in Naira value on the platform it look like #8000 Nairato my emotion. i thing i will ve a calculator by my side at all time now and target #500 naira every day which is certain to me
Chei, I feel so sad about this your situation, mistake most of us here made in the past that was what you just made in front of us today. Have you asked your self how many percent big Hedge Fund managers make in a whole year Watch Youtube and see for your self, some makes less than 40% every year and they still come out big. Calculate making just 25% on that your $8000 every month for the next 10 years, that would amount to Billions of naira by the power of compounding. With the power of compounding, do you know $1000 invested with a profit of 25% every month would make more than N30,000,000 in 24 months This is to show you that you lost Billions of Dollars not just $8000. An average Nigerian wants 1000000% with N10,000 invested but the rich wants realistic 10% in $1 Billion invested. Something is always better than nothing. Be wise my brother!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 2:31pm On May 21, 2013
aguiyi: if i say i dont know this feeling i will be lieing to my self. my last loss was a $3k account that already hit 11k, i came on here and took a trade call of a member who i always admire his trading style and that was it. margin call hit my account,taking with it my 3 months salary plus profit,it was'nt funny but i laughed, cried and pitied myself. its been over one month of break, reminicing on ma problem. all i could say to myself was-BOY U ARE GREEDY.

Am trying all i can to manage it but its difficult, am presently reading books on emotion and MM, its the most difficult part of trading. why u would ask , because u will always feel confident after a wining streak, and believe me it must come,wining streak.

THE SOLUTION SEEM TO BE ARROUND THE CORNER THOUGH, the key to all problem in life is wrapped up in the word, look for it and get a hold of it,

bro that the reason broker have the believe that what ever you make will be collec back with time so they don't connect retail trader on ECN. next time bro as u grow your account pls be withdrawn along and invest on something ouside fx u be ACA to be now don't dull yourself. sorry for your lost
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ray1251(m): 2:31pm On May 21, 2013
hope this man speech no go affect my silver trade Treasury Sec Lew Speech
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ray1251(m): 2:41pm On May 21, 2013
Ray1251: hope this man speech no go affect my silver trade Treasury Sec Lew Speech
closed my sliver trade in loss waiting for that mans speech.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by wapmasta001(m): 2:50pm On May 21, 2013
FXISREAL I C U OOOOOOOO.................JUST CLOSED MY GU WITH 90PIPS......NOT BAD.... NOTHING IS AS GUD AS MAKN USE OF A PLAIN CHART....AM OKAY NAW....BUT WE MUST CONT TO LEARN...........TANKS TO ALL MA MENTORS......

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by profitlift: 2:56pm On May 21, 2013

With all the warnings, I marvel. Since it obvious you cannot control your emotions I will advice you go for a brokerage leverage of 1:50 or even 1:20, that way you even if greed/emotions wants to take over you will be resricted.

I cannot over-emphasize that over leverage and over trading is what is killing a lot of traders. MM is the key to consistent success in this biz and that is why traders should focus on MM more that strategies, study how the market works, the breakdown is even on the mt4 platform (if your margin level is dropping, you may want to exit your positions or reduce your lot size).
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 3:07pm On May 21, 2013
Ogboraph I really don't know what to say, it was jus yesternyte I dropped a brotherly advice, and its so suprising u blew 8k in less than 24hours, do u know the equivalent of 8k in naira??

I once opened an account with 2k dols and lost 900 dols in 3 days, I withdrew the remaining 1,100 dols and went back to my drawing board, presently am trading with about 4k dols and it would surprise u to know that I don't use more than 0.05 lot size, mostly 0.03 its when am over confident I use 0.05, and it has really helped me, am supposed to hav tripled this account months ago but am taking things slowly, and of course am happy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 21, 2013
fxisreal:

bro that the reason broker have the believe that what ever you make will be collec back with time so they don't connect retail trader on ECN. next time bro as u grow your account pls be withdrawn along and invest on something ouside fx u be ACA to be now don't dull yourself. sorry for your lost

my brother, am working on ma sef already. i didnt even write this diet,was demoralized . three papers to go but i don tire to write. i will register for may 2014 diet his grace. am studying already.
Are u an ACA
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by profitlift: 3:11pm On May 21, 2013
gerald2: Chei, I feel so sad about this your situation, mistake most of us here made in the past that was what you just made in front of us today. Have you asked your self how many percent big Hedge Fund managers make in a whole year Watch Youtube and see for your self, some makes less than 40% every year and they still come out big. Calculate making just 25% on that your $8000 every month for the next 10 years, that would amount to Billions of naira by the power of compounding. With the power of compounding, do you know $1000 invested with a profit of 25% every month would make more than N30,000,000 in 24 months This is to show you that you lost Billions of Dollars not just $8000. An average Nigerian wants 1000000% with N10,000 invested but the rich wants realistic 10% in $1 Billion invested. Something is always better than nothing. Be wise my brother!!!

I am always curious when I see huge profit declaration of trippling account or so in a short period of timeframe and wonder if such can be sustained regularly and on a long term; otherwise such will be sending wrong signals out which tends to stir up greed and anxiety in others especially neeebies.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by gerald2(m): 3:12pm On May 21, 2013
wapmasta001: FXISREAL I C U OOOOOOOO.................JUST CLOSED MY GU WITH 90PIPS......NOT BAD.... NOTHING IS AS GUD AS MAKN USE OF A PLAIN CHART....AM OKAY NAW....BUT WE MUST CONT TO LEARN...........TANKS TO ALL MA MENTORS......
You stole my chart.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 3:22pm On May 21, 2013
aguiyi:

my brother, am working on ma sef already. i didnt even write this diet,was demoralized . three papers to go but i don tire to write. i will register for may 2014 diet his grace. am studying already.
Are u an ACA

i am bro since 02 suppose to be FCA now but no dey pay subscription since i no take am work hope mgt case study don simple to write now goodluck
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by wapmasta001(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2013
gerald2: You stole my chart.
lmao....have nt even seeing ur name b4........lol........
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by gerald2(m): 3:32pm On May 21, 2013
wapmasta001:
lmao....have nt even seeing ur name b4........lol........
lol
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by SIGAJ(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2013
Wonderful trending day (GBP/USD) since 8am this morning.!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by scopusng(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2013
raycolz_84: Ogboraph I really don't know what to say, it was jus yesternyte I dropped a brotherly advice, and its so suprising u blew 8k in less than 24hours, do u know the equivalent of 8k in naira??

I once opened an account with 2k dols and lost 900 dols in 3 days, I withdrew the remaining 1,100 dols and went back to my drawing board, presently am trading with about 4k dols and it would surprise u to know that I don't use more than 0.05 lot size, mostly 0.03 its when am over confident I use 0.05, and it has really helped me, am supposed to hav tripled this account months ago but am taking things slowly, and of course am happy

Great, one of the advantages of MM.GREED is the main reason why a lot of traders are not successful.Now, I just won $1000 forex competition, I bet anybody, same $1k will turned to 60k+ in two years from now.14 years in this business is not a job. STOP THE GREED AND BE SUCCESSFUL.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 3:37pm On May 21, 2013
i need mobile trading phone pls can any advice which is the best?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by SIGAJ(m): 3:39pm On May 21, 2013
Ogboraph: i need mobile trading phone pls can any advice which is the best?
any android phone or iphone will do.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 3:43pm On May 21, 2013
Ogboraph: i need mobile trading phone pls can any advice which is the best?

i knew it may turn to this and that the reason i gave d advice few hours ago with your method of trading pls never trade while you are driving that could be dangerous than drink driving bro
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 21, 2013
seem
fxisreal:

i am bro since 02 suppose to be FCA now but no dey pay subscription since i no take am work hope mgt case study don simple to write now goodluck

seems we have spoken on skype before, greetings bro and may God bless ur hustle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.