Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (671349 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:19am On Feb 21, 2013
profitlift: @Rozayx5
How are you locking the EurJpy trade? I can't see any EA attached on that chart. Thanks

@Endfx
Sorry oh. You will bounce back soon.

quicktrailing went mad cos of the 5 digit issues with insta, so i disabled it grin

i did it manually, by modifying the order
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 7:37am On Feb 21, 2013
Overall there is strength in the USD and JPY

Overall there is weakness in the GBP, NZD, AUD and EUR and minor weakness in the CHF

Today’s Trading Pairs - Likely Strengths and Weaknesses

Buy Trades - USD/CAD, USD/CHF

Sell Trades - EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, GBP/CHF, AUD/USD, AUD/JPY, NZD/USD, NZD/JPY

-Andrew-
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FOREXMART(m): 7:52am On Feb 21, 2013
closed ej buy on +27pips. first trade for today. Will place subsequent trades risking this first profit.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 8:03am On Feb 21, 2013
support 2 sent EJ towards my trail stop,

price still smelling it yet to trigger shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by efe22(m): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2013
lawson007: let us feel free to sell off EJ at last 124.90 till further notice

You should be smiling with pips by now. Caught the news signal on 1 hour tf. Thanks to the news.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by efe22(m): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2013
If you are a day trader, please download forex factory news indicator here www.forexfactory.com/misc.php?do=showattachments&t=345586&hideimg=1 and attach to your chart. Choose the currencies that concern you and that way, you are not caught unexpectedly. My little advice. We are all learning. Cheers
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by LaconicINC: 9:09am On Feb 21, 2013
can i have a word with you pls laconicinc at gmail dot com
FOREXMART: closed ej buy on +27pips. first trade for today. Will place subsequent trades risking this first profit.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 9:28am On Feb 21, 2013
rozayx5: support 2 sent EJ towards my trail stop,

price still smelling it yet to trigger shocked shocked

PLS where should the tp for these 2 trade be placed sir?

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 9:31am On Feb 21, 2013
EJ sell , * singing kukere grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 9:31am On Feb 21, 2013
sojmann:

PLS where should the tp for these 2 trade be placed sir?

that bbstop and Gann is yet to be confirmed on daily
though they might be confirmed on 4h undecided
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 9:36am On Feb 21, 2013
rozayx5: EJ sell , * singing kukere grin grin

100 pip TP not only hit, but scattered
think thats my last trade for the week grin

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FOREXMART(m): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2013
buy limit triggered on ej hoping for another 30pips.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Manweysabi(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2013
rozayx5:

e don hit for my ends be that. Lol
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FOREXMART(m): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2013
LaconicINC: can i have a word with you pls laconicinc at gmail dot com

edforexmart@gmail.com or same address with gtalk.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by easycopyrh(m): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2013
efe22: If you are a day trader, please download forex factory news indicator here www.forexfactory.com/misc.php?do=showattachments&t=345586&hideimg=1 and attach to your chart. Choose the currencies that concern you and that way, you are not caught unexpectedly. My little advice. We are all learning. Cheers

pls which one is d news indicator among dem
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 21, 2013
Ivynwa:

There you have it, that was all the mail i wanted to send was about. Just to know the indicators you use as i noticed that you always come close to good trades, I don't know whether it was shakara you think that you were doing or feeling cool or something. You made a post in the BOM trade that inspired me into Forex and I wanted to learn a little about your methods and it's a biggie for you. Na wa o. I can't thank you enough for inspiring me all the same. Your post just gave me the info I wanted to write you about sha. grin

ok.I only use the macd,I use the 30 mintutes,1hr and 4hrs time-frame,for example when I get a buy signal on 4hrs and 30mins and 1hr is giving me a sell signal I will wait for them to become a buy signal that the 4hrs time-frame is telling me or I will just stick to the sell signal I get from the 30mins and 1hr time-frame but I will not target very big pips because the market may change on those time-frames very soon,I only trade the uj and sometimes eu,uj is a slow pair but it also has some benefits and also what matters is knowing a pair that suits your strategy and not trading on a pair because people are saying the pair is good,every trader has a pair that suits their style of trading,I hate trading on the gu pair because it does not work for me and I have a cousin who only trades gu and he is making his cash so it all depends on your style of trading and strategy,I do not like to trade with trend following indicators but I love to trade with indicators that act as oscilators,examples of oscillators are macd,rsi and some others.I hope this tips helps you,and will be happy to see you come back to live trading and make ego(cash).
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FOREXMART(m): 9:58am On Feb 21, 2013
efe22: If you are a day trader, please download forex factory news indicator here www.forexfactory.com/misc.php?do=showattachments&t=345586&hideimg=1 and attach to your chart. Choose the currencies that concern you and that way, you are not caught unexpectedly. My little advice. We are all learning. Cheers

or better still if you use an android phone go to Google play store and download forexfactory calendar app free.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by efe22(m): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2013
easycopyrh:

pls which one is d news indicator among dem

It is called FFCal you can google it too
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2013
Pls what are the indicator that looks like heinki ashi and fractals?Can you post them?

rozayx5:

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by easycopyrh(m): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2013
efe22:

It is called FFCal you can google it too

Got it. tanx
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by LaconicINC: 10:15am On Feb 21, 2013
sent a mail
FOREXMART:

edforexmart@gmail.com or same address with gtalk.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 21, 2013
FOREXMART:

or better still if you use an android phone go to Google play store and download forexfactory calendar app free.
Nice.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 21, 2013
So are we still bashing EJ now? grin
*Patience*
Waiting for 4days to get 200pips is always better than getting 50pips today and losing 80pips tomorrow.
Now scouting for bullish entry jare..(If the thing no fall reach 120.xx)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2013
Piponomics: So are we still bashing EJ now? grin
*Patience*
Waiting for 4days to get 200pips is always better than getting 50pips today and losing 80pips tomorrow.

thats what i try to let many new traders understand,

the day i realised the bolded, the following month my account history told me the truth, everyday trading or scalping is just the short cut to problem in FX

all i need is just 4 good trades a month shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FOREXMART(m): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2013
Piponomics: So are we still bashing EJ now? grin
*Patience*

We are not all the same. i like my good night rest so i dont hold trades. Besides i trade only ej whether good or bad for now. Different traders different styles Oga.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2013
FOREXMART:

We are not all the same. i like my good night rest so i dont hold trades. Besides i trade only ej whether good or bad for now. Different traders different styles Oga.
Of course bro. If you know me I am a strong believer of do your own make I do my own.
If you've had consistent success with any strategy you are using don't let anyone convince you on changing it. That has been my mantra.
My post is for traders looking for a change for whatever reason.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ivynwa(f): 10:41am On Feb 21, 2013
ufotuko: ok.I only use the macd,I use the 30 mintutes,1hr and 4hrs time-frame,for example when I get a buy signal on 4hrs and 30mins and 1hr is giving me a sell signal I will wait for them to become a buy signal that the 4hrs time-frame is telling me or I will just stick to the sell signal I get from the 30mins and 1hr time-frame but I will not target very big pips because the market may change on those time-frames very soon,I only trade the uj and sometimes eu,uj is a slow pair but it also has some benefits and also what matters is knowing a pair that suits your strategy and not trading on a pair because people are saying the pair is good,every trader has a pair that suits their style of trading,I hate trading on the gu pair because it does not work for me and I have a cousin who only trades gu and he is making his cash so it all depends on your style of trading and strategy,I do not like to trade with trend following indicators but I love to trade with indicators that act as oscilators,examples of oscillators are macd,rsi and some others.I hope this tips helps you,and will be happy to see you come back to live trading and make ego(cash).

Cool, we're good.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2013
rozayx5:

thats what i try to let many new traders understand,

the day i realised the bolded, the following month my account history told me the truth, everyday trading or scalping is just the short cut to problem in FX

all i need is just 4 good trades a month shocked
Na so bro..
You need 4, I need just 2 grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 21, 2013
FOREXMART:

yes I agree with you,different traders with different styles,I know of a trader who just makes one trade in a month and aim for 600 pips on the trade,and I have seen some traders who makes at least 15 trades in a day so it all depends on your style of trading and what works for you,I as a trader can keep a trade for even 30 days and sometimes I may not even leave a trade for even 5 hours so as for me it depends on what the market is telling me and the money management that I use.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by surveycash2: 10:50am On Feb 21, 2013
sold EURJPY at 123.17 -> sl: 124.25 tp: 120.77
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by efe22(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2013
ufotuko: ok.I only use the macd,I use the 30 mintutes,1hr and 4hrs time-frame,for example when I get a buy signal on 4hrs and 30mins and 1hr is giving me a sell signal I will wait for them to become a buy signal that the 4hrs time-frame is telling me or I will just stick to the sell signal I get from the 30mins and 1hr time-frame but I will not target very big pips because the market may change on those time-frame

Thanks for this reminder. I do not take signal on 1H before now and surprisingly, I have noticed 1hour tf is another powerful time frame. I have seen it mostly spilling out 30 to 50 pips SL / TP respectively even against 4H trend. Because I had the believe 4H is better, I end up missing the best entry signals and being exposed to bigger stop loss. My conclusion- 1h has many opportunities if you ve the right system.

News wicked oo market don turn sell by force. Hope men are raking it?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 10:59am On Feb 21, 2013
infofirst:

short term tins eu sl at 1.3400 and tp now 1.3175/65 n eye on 1.314x

wicked market n took my sl and still obeying n lesson learnt n but sell almost over for this week

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.