Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,356 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (658836 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 30, 2013
efe22:
I guess you are on a standard account which should give you fair deal on spreads. Well if you are among those holding from 5,$$$ to $$,$$$ or 6 to 7 digits in capital, I will strongly recommend you move to: Tradestation, Interactive Brokers, CITI fx pro.

All three are solid financially. IB and Citi offer ecn with commissions, tradestation is spread only but they don't play games. I took my time to dig this out and it goes out to all searching for sound brokers. All the best smiley
Has any one tried any of this? I did a search on Google and this post was among. I think FXCM is missing there cos it seems their easier to open account from naija while others unless you are aside naija. All these African/Asia broker dey fear me now even though my fund never reach d level to worry about but at least i worked hard for my money
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 7:34pm On May 30, 2013
Interactive brokers does not accept nigerian residents, same with CitiFXPRO.

But they're both excellent brokers.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 30, 2013
Piponomics:
You'll be surprised to know what the brokers from the USA have done to some people. Anyway fingers crossed..Xemarkets haven't given me cause for concern. I never liked Insta and their penchant for numerous gbagauns. You spend time to chat with a customer care rep and he can't even write a full sentence of English. If they can't spend small money to hire good English speakers then I can't give them my money.
This thread the more i dig and read it the more confusion. Some say alpari, forextime, bla bla e.t.c. Na wa o
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 30, 2013
learner1:
This thread the more i dig and read it the more confusion. Some say alpari, forextime, bla bla e.t.c. Na wa o
Na you wan confuse yourself. Pick a broker that is a bit popular and use and stop bothering yourself. Go on ForexPeaceArmy and you'll see numerous accusations leveled againts virtually all brokers.. Yet people are still trading with those brokers. FXpro and Fxopen for instance are one of the oldest brokers around still they receieve a lot of diss from people on that forum. Till today they are still going strong. Same applies for FXCM. So just pick one good broker and start trading. If you are looking for one with 100% positive reviews, you go wait tire.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ishow2005(m): 8:23pm On May 30, 2013
Infofirst can not do this right now, am helping him.

Broker message: Your funds are safe with Liberty Reserve

Dear clients!

As of the present moment Liberty Reserve payment system is unavailable for deposit and withdrawal operations.

MasterForex guarantees complete security of your funds that were deposited to trading accounts using Liberty Reserve.

In case you added funds via Liberty Reserve, any time you may withdraw your money using the following methods:

• Fasapay
• Mpay
• Bank transfer

The situation at hand doesn’t in any way affect trading operations conducted on trading accounts that were previously funded using Liberty Reserve.

Choose a payment system that fits you and add funds in the most convenient way!

Best regards,
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2013
XHTML: If every 30th of the month were like today. . . wink
yes oh but every day is not christmass lol finnnnnnnnnaaaaly i can post after 1 full week of ban
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 8:33pm On May 30, 2013
my own 2 cent if your to still use insta, make sure your trading lessOr keep less) than 10k$

use local trans fer for funding and withdra wal

and you wont have any issues with them
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 8:37pm On May 30, 2013
ishow2005: Infofirst can not do this right now, am helping him.

Dear clients!

As of the present moment Liberty Reserve payment system is unavailable for deposit and withdrawal operations.

MasterForex guarantees complete security of your funds that were deposited to trading accounts using Liberty Reserve.

In case you added funds via Liberty Reserve, any time you may withdraw your money using the following methods:

• Fasapay
• Mpay
• Bank transfer

The situation at hand doesn’t in any way affect trading operations conducted on trading accounts that were previously funded using Liberty Reserve.

Best regards,

insta are rogues angry look at a normal broker here
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ishow2005(m): 8:43pm On May 30, 2013
rozayx5:

insta are rogues angry look at a normal broker here

abi oh
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2013
i am the most happest oerson this week my account is back @Fxisreal canyou see what i was saying to you on YIM? thank you so much for multivating me. now take profit target is hit on GBPUSD and my EURUSD my target is 1.3115 buy i will close 1.00lot now on this EU and leave 1.00lot to hit target of 1.3115. and now i will also close 0.80lot on GBPUSD. heavenly father thank you Jesus

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 30, 2013
@Rozay. about the Liberty Reserve and Insta. Is it something i should worry about? am kinda getting worried
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2013
OliverPin: @Rozay. about the Liberty Reserve and Insta. Is it something i should worry about? am kinda getting worried

choose AGEA, XE

if your to use insta, make sure you open a new account and fund thru a credible means, pay za, web money,
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Odionastron: 9:11pm On May 30, 2013
@fxisreal
pls i have sent you another mail.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 9:12pm On May 30, 2013
Ogboraph: i am the most happest oerson this week my account is back @Fxisreal canyou see what i was saying to you on YIM? thank you so much for multivating me. now take profit target is hit on GBPUSD and my EURUSD my target is 1.3115 buy i will close 1.00lot now on this EU and leave 1.00lot to hit target of 1.3115. and now i will also close 0.80lot on GBPUSD. heavenly father thank you Jesus

Good to see u made back your last week loss, how i wish u can be sticking to the rules and reduce much of your lots. it will pain me in particular if this $8000 go down margin call again. as i said b4 $8000 is enough for some traders to sack his employer. with 40% monthly u know how much that be in Naira.

Goodluck
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 9:18pm On May 30, 2013
ishow2005: Infofirst can not do this right now, am helping him.

Dear clients!

• Fasapay
• Mpay
• Bank transfer

Best regards,

All this saying is just for traders to bring more money, if u deposit with lr withdraw first and hear what story they hav to cook.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 9:22pm On May 30, 2013
Odionastron: @fxisreal
pls i have sent you another mail.

replied
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2013
fxisreal:

Good to see u made back your last week loss, how i wish u can be sticking to the rules and reduce much of your lots. it will pain me in particular if this $8000 go down margin call again. as i said b4 $8000 is enough for some traders to sack his employer. with 40% monthly u know how much that be in Naira.

Goodluck
sir i ve dont as you said i ve close part of the trade on % and this is what 1hr TMF looks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by McNelson(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2013
Atan-mega:

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN www.forex-metal.com and www.forexmetals.com, THEY SOUND THE SAME YET TWO DIFFERENT WEBSITES. I GUESS FRAUDSTERS ARE AT WORK OR AM I WRONG?

from my research, i deduce d owner of forexmetals.com registered as an affiliate to earn a commision from everyone who registered through forexmetals.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 9:26pm On May 30, 2013
Ogboraph: sir i ve dont as you said i ve close part of the trade on % and this is what 1hr TMF looks

could hav been fine to close Gu for better re-entry later could retrace at this levels
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 9:29pm On May 30, 2013
fxisreal:

on this current position will be looking for exit around 1.523x level

goodluck every one

@ ogboraph hope u remember this post. that levels likly to bring lit pullback sha 30, 40pips no be joke with ur big lot

on yim now sha
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2013
fxisreal:

@ ogboraph hope u remember this post. that levels likly to bring lit pullback sha 30, 40pips no be joke with ur big lot

on yim now sha
yes sir i remember but not to worry my stoploss is on breakeven of 70pips above entry prise
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Odionastron: 9:42pm On May 30, 2013
fxisreal:

on yim now sha

Please @fxisreal I have sent you another mail
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 9:46pm On May 30, 2013
Odionastron:

Please @fxisreal I have sent you another mail

will ring in 5 minute bro
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 30, 2013
rozayx5:

choose AGEA, XE

if your to use insta, make sure you open a new account and fund thru a credible means, pay za, web money,
ok any link i can read about terms and conditions on those brokers? how much is minimum amount for opening a micro acct?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kasonud(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2013
XHTML: Interactive brokers does not accept nigerians, same with CitiFXPRO.

But they're both excellent brokers.
Sir i want to start Micro with 200USD bt i ve Fxpro nd Fxmc in mind.which should i pick?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 10:56pm On May 30, 2013
fxisreal:

will ring in 5 minute bro
What's your projected price level for NU & AU?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 11:14pm On May 30, 2013
rozayx5:

choose AGEA, XE

Forgive me but it seems I cannot trust them again.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 11:43pm On May 30, 2013
pls what is d difference between dealing desk and non dealing desk
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 11:59pm On May 30, 2013
kasonud: Sir i want to start Micro with 200USD bt i ve Fxpro nd Fxmc in mind.which should i pick?

Well, Both are great brokers.

Bear in mind, you can't go lower than 0.1 lot on both. If you would want to go lower, then FXCM Micro is your only option between the two.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 12:08am On May 31, 2013
nolly042: pls what is d difference between dealing desk and non dealing desk

Non dealing desks are simply agencies that connect you straight to the interbank network with no intervention and dealing desks are the typical market makers, they make the market you trade in, provide liquidity and manage risk (which is typically being a counterparty to your trades).

See more - http://www.babypips.com/school/different-types-of-brokers.html
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 12:13am On May 31, 2013
ayox2003:

Different approach to the market, I actually bought based on the harmonic set-up yesterday and here is how I see the price movement if things go well. The first target is at the 38.2 fib while the second target is at the 50fib. Drew my fib from 1.55905 to 1.50133 (the whole swing on the 4hr chart) but moved to the uploaded TF is 1hr just to get a clearer picture.

Frawzey

Still in progress. Price currently hovering at Target 1 and stop-loss moved twice. If Target1 becomes a strong resistance that cannot be broken, trade would be closed manually. If not, then Target 2 will be the next destination.

Whoever sold the head and shoulders on USDCHF would have made some profit by now.

Frawzey

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.