Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,118 members, 7,863,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (659206 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
I DO NOT NEED ANY (CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP) TO TRADE MY FOREX FOR ME. i TRADE, I MAKE MONEY, I WITHDRAW,THATS ALL. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP. THIS IS FOREX, NOT MTN OR GLO.LEARN FOREX AND TRADE, MAKE YOUR MONEY AND WITHDRAW PLEASE.FORGET ABOUT THE CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP.
ncpat:

zero is still a number I think we should be ranking them by negative digit so I will give then -100
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
Forget customer care but by d way the customer are one of d best ve met even their naija rep here. Any way na una sabi. If u like trust them or not is not my business. Keep looking for debit card, wire transfer, credit card. I will not talk about forextime.com again. All heads are not d same. If they have been screwing people they can't screw me. Out
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
honeric01:

My last TF via Diamond bank (their fee and that of the third party bank) was around $100. not ready for such again.
This bank na use.less bank. They delayed my payment for two days. It was later today d company got d money after i showed them my teller again yesterday. Nigeria never ready. Try union bank they are d best when wiring money due to low rate. I think first bank is ok too. All other new generation banks are all criminals. This country never ready for internet business
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by IgweOO(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
Oil ok o. Well thanks to some Aussie trades this morning.

#Off to the pub, a friend called.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ncpat(m): 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
Credit Card Funding & Withdrawals Live in your region

Dear Valued Client,

We are pleased to announce that credit card deposits and withdrawals are now enabled in your region.

The new regions which can now deposit via credit cards are: Nigeria, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Uganda, Zambia, Tanzania, Congo, Senegal, Madagascar, Niger, Benin, Malawi, Guinea, Chad, Burundi and Sierra Leone

You can now deposit and withdraw directly through Visa, Visa Electron and Mastercard.

For more information or assistance please contact your account manager.

If you are a demo account holder upgrade to a real account today here.

+ Real account holders are entitled to access to a 30% bonus on every deposit and additionally receive access to our daily free trading signals.

just received this now
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
Banned for posting a link to the webmoney site. That's how "volatile" this Anti-spam bot is?

Anyways, good to be able to post again.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
Piponomics: Xemarkets now accept mastercard so I think GTB naira cards should work.
hmmmm This is Good
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
re-entered au buy and gu sell
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by NonFarmPayrol: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
magic s i m grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
aguiyi: re-entered au buy and gu sell

bro i no like d gu sell part y not look at the ej buy part if it met ur buy strategy at the current 129.58 is not a bad deals. still on my Gu and eu buy sha, may add the ej at the closing of Us mkt.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
What a week it's been. The futures and CFDs have been lovely. Currencies, well, little 20's here and there. Oil bit me twice this week.

But nonetheless, I'm loving this heiken ashi build, soon as I can fix the exit and entry rationales, I believe it will be smooth for long trade signals on the EA. smiley

On the Nasdaq 100 futures, I'm at +4900pips and still going. From around 11pm yesterday.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
Did you say you have an indicator that can give 10 mins tf on MT4?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
naijababe: Did you say you have an indicator that can give 10 mins tf on MT4?
Any timeframe is possible on mt4.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: I DO NOT NEED ANY (CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP) TO TRADE MY FOREX FOR ME. i TRADE, I MAKE MONEY, I WITHDRAW,THATS ALL. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP. THIS IS FOREX, NOT MTN OR GLO.LEARN FOREX AND TRADE, MAKE YOUR MONEY AND WITHDRAW PLEASE.FORGET ABOUT THE CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP.
how can i contact you sire? would like a chat on fb. name or email
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
naijababe: Did you say you have an indicator that can give 10 mins tf on MT4?
\

See this post. Provides some insights.
http://www.forex4noobs.com/forex-blog/forex-tips/trade-any-time-frame-in-mt4/

or download this

http://www.mt4i.com/appstore/app.aspx?id=12&sort=&rx=1346299564814

or this one (strictly for FXCM's MT4)
http://www.fxcmapps.com/metatrader-4/custom-time-frames/
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
my fb is igeegreat. YOU CAN FEEL FREE TO CHAT ANYTIME, ANY DAY.
OliverPin: how can i contact you sire? would like a chat on fb. name or email
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
Looking to buy gold, if resistance is broken. 1st target 1407.60.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
just closed my Gu and Eu with +81 and +30
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
fxisreal:

still on BULL side on GU & EU

for GU

1.523x levels refused to break last week, successful breakout of the levels likely to push the move to 1.5300/1.534x levels and 1.543x is the levels am watching for the countertrend trade this week.

will be watching Gu move around the bolded levels for next trade sha
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
bought Ej @ 129.67 sl 128.87
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hello all, hope you are all good. Well am presently in ilorin for my nysc passing out parade since monday which will hold tomorrow and right here in ilorin, internet connection is really really bad even mtn edge is not even loading google talkless of loading the platform. Well av already banked over 250pips this week on monday before leaving lagos on gold, won't trade until am all settled back in lagos...
Have a very pipful remainer of the week and don't forget friday is nfp...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
Risk Management. Here's how to go about it.

I'll try to keep this post as concise and straight to the point as possible.

Now, We all have our money management systems. Some don't risk more than 5% per trade, some go over 10% (depending on how confident they are/their trading systems or plan). But Whichever you choose, bear in mind that it decides the number of "loosing trades" you can make before your account is completely wiped out.

When I think of "risk" when about to go in on a trade, basically what's on my mind is "How much I'm willing to lose on the trade, if it goes wrong". Then comes the stoploss. to cut off the trade if it goes wrong so I lose ONLY the percentage of my account I budgeted to risk on the trade.

So when you're going in on a trade, how do you manage/calculate your risk and know how many lots to trade?

Simple - your stop loss.

Let's look at this trade for example. Let's say you are on a $200 account and you wish to trade this setup and you've calculated your stoploss (13pips) and entry point.

If you budget to risk just 5% of your account on this trade, it means you want to lose no more than $10 if it went wrong.

Here's how you calculate the recommended lots to trade:

Amount to risk ÷ stop loss in pips x pip value. (of course amount to risk is the percentage you budgeted - i.e 5% of $200 is $10, so your amount to risk is $10)

So in this case it's --> (10)/(13 x 1) = 0.77lots.

i.e this is supposing you are trading on a mini account (where 1lot = $1 per pip). If you're on a standard account, then 1lot will likely be around $10 per pip so you calculate accordingly.

Don't leave money on the table or put your account in risk by "guessing" how many lots to trade.

If that trade above were to go bad, you'd lose just $10 - 5% of your account, but if it went well, you'd have 49pips, which would amount to $37.73 in profit for you.

There is my approach, and this is how I calculate my risk vs lots to trade.

I've seen a lot of people say to newbies, don't trade over 0.01lots, don't start trading with anything less than $500 and all that - Ignore those.

If you can effectively manage $200, you'll be able to manage $2000. It's the same principles, different order sizes.

If you had a $2000 account and wanted to risk just 5% on that trade ($100), your profit would be $377.3 - which is still an 18.85% ROI. Any smart trader will always look at the ROI to gauge performance and not figures.

(Of course, The only reason small deposits tend to be a little hectic are issues like the spread, and margin requirements and all those little hiccups, but it does NOT mean you cannot grow a small amount into a large one).

I've attached an excel file to help with calculating the recommended lots to trade if needed.

Hope this helps someone.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
AUDUSD @ 0.9522 looks good to buy. SL @ 0.9505 TP1 0.9640
Reason for long
5min virgin point of control
and horizontal support level.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by freelinks: 1:45am On Jun 06, 2013
fxisreal: bought Ej @ 129.67 sl 128.87
yes o. But this gu is a freak right now.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lordaustin(m): 3:26am On Jun 06, 2013
ncpat:
I chatted with them yesterday and they said they don`t accept credit/debit card from Nigeria

Yeah, the acceptance of credit card is a new development following the closure of liberty reserve. I believe peeps have complained to them (including me).

I have always said it; with xemarkets you have the upper hand. Needless you bother you head over how to get your money after making, just keep making money and it all yours grin grin grin.

I LOVE THIS BROKER!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 4:31am On Jun 06, 2013
Not traded this week cos cant find any clear opportunity in the market. Lets see what NFP prints.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 4:37am On Jun 06, 2013
Oh! Eureka!!!

Looking for EURUSD to complete its harmonics at any point within the orange rectangle for a sell to come through. I hope it does.

Frawzey

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FOREXMARTS: 6:30am On Jun 06, 2013
XHTML: Risk Management. Here's how to go about it.

I'll try to keep this post as concise and straight to the point as possible.

Now, We all have our money management systems. Some don't risk more than 5% per trade, some go over 10% (depending on how confident they are/their trading systems or plan). But Whichever you choose, bear in mind that it decides the number of "loosing trades" you can make before your account is completely wiped out.

When I think of "risk" when about to go in on a trade, basically what's on my mind is "How much I'm willing to lose on the trade, if it goes wrong". Then comes the stoploss. to cut off the trade if it goes wrong so I lose ONLY the percentage of my account I budgeted to risk on the trade.

Hello and good morning. Please would it be possible for you to share your Indicators, I mean the ones in the separate windows. And yeah youcan have a custom timeframe for those who want it i got it.
So when you're going in on a trade, how do you manage/calculate your risk and know how many lots to trade?

Simple - your stop loss.

Let's look at this trade for example. Let's say you are on a $200 account and you wish to trade this setup and you've calculated your stoploss (13pips) and entry point.

If you budget to risk just 5% of your account on this trade, it means you want to lose no more than $10 if it went wrong.

Here's how you calculate the recommended lots to trade:

Amount to risk ÷ stop loss in pips x pip value. (of course amount to risk is the percentage you budgeted - i.e 5% of $200 is $10, so your amount to risk is $10)

So in this case it's --> (10)/(13 x 1) = 0.77lots.

i.e this is supposing you are trading on a mini account (where 1lot = $1 per pip). If you're on a standard account, then 1lot will likely be around $10 per pip so you calculate accordingly.

Don't leave money on the table or put your account in risk by "guessing" how many lots to trade.

If that trade above were to go bad, you'd lose just $10 - 5% of your account, but if it went well, you'd have 49pips, which would amount to $37.73 in profit for you.

There is my approach, and this is how I calculate my risk vs lots to trade.

I've seen a lot of people say to newbies, don't trade over 0.01lots, don't start trading with anything less than $500 and all that - Ignore those.

If you can effectively manage $200, you'll be able to manage $2000. It's the same principles, different order sizes.

If you had a $2000 account and wanted to risk just 5% on that trade ($100), your profit would be $377.3 - which is still an 18.85% ROI. Any smart trader will always look at the ROI to gauge performance and not figures.

(Of course, The only reason small deposits tend to be a little hectic are issues like the spread, and margin requirements and all those little hiccups, but it does NOT mean you cannot grow a small amount into a large one).

I've attached an excel file to help with calculating the recommended lots to trade if needed.

Hope this helps someone.

Could please your share your indicators? Thanks in advance. And for those needing a custom timeframe i have attached an indicator for that below.
How to use: Its an indicator. Drop on current chart, Use the multiplier parameter to multiply the current chart to what you want. Eg. Place on a one hour chart and enter three on the one hour chart, click file> open offline> and locate the same currency pair with H3 and load, then you got a 3 hour chart. you must have the feeder 1h chart running to keep he custum chart updating price. Simple.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Odionastron: 7:00am On Jun 06, 2013
onlineresource: Hello all, hope you are all good. Well am presently in ilorin for my nysc passing out parade since monday which will hold tomorrow and right here in ilorin, internet connection is really really bad even mtn edge is not even loading google talkless of loading the platform. Well av already banked over 250pips this week on monday before leaving lagos on gold, won't trade until am all settled back in lagos...
Have a very pipful remainer of the week and don't forget friday is nfp...

corper wii o
Arise o corpersion
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 06, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.