Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,360 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (659146 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by 9ja4u(m): 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
Non Farm Payrol:

i left them, using 3 brokers for now
FXCM
XE and EXNESS(sharp pocket money)

@ nON FARM pAYROLL
What is your take on EXNESS, how is the platform, which is the most convenient way to deposit apart from Wire transfer.Please i need to make some comparison before deciding on a broker, InstaFx don mess person up............
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saudatu(m): 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
Non Farm Payrol:

he might just the dictator another reason to headline us undecided undecided
FOREX TRADER LOOSES 12$ IN 3 DAYS undecided undecided

Forex as they say is not for everyone, there are people i show daily how to make pips simply, but they still go in search of the holygrail, in the end they never find it and they give up.

to me forex below 100$ is practise, and forex below 1000$ is not business - its passive income and till you become a full time trader, you might never take forex seriously, my next meal comes courtesy of trading, so i treat it as a business
Hi boss, do you trade 15M TF?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
Una dey here dey speak long grammar person wey una dey talk to no dey even listen. Smh. Dude isn't being sincere with himself as infofirst said. You had requotes for 30minutes? I dey hear. Show us the trade let's see the entry price, lot size, closing time and help you analyse what went wrong.
Anyway, if you are leaving it might be best for you as you are too tempramental. Don't change handle and come back o. Just know that jumping from pillar to post will ensure you don't have a foothold on this business.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
Who uses MT5, upon all the YouTube tutorials I've seen, custom indicators yet won't show? Who is past this hurdle, pls show your junior brother the way, grin. (I'm on Mt4 now but trying out Mt5)

PS: I copied Mq5 indys to MQL5>Indicator folder, my indys listed right under Examples Folder (default mt5 indys)
Following another directive, I created shortcut of terminal.exe and wrote 'portable' at end of target, launched
through the created shortcut, still, indys invisible in navigator window, neither through drop down menu at top of
platform
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
My fxopen account has been verified.Will be funding it next week.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
learner1: Am screwed by forextime.com> all money gone I could not close a profitable trade requote requote requote since and now all money gone. Oh what a life. Just testing them and now see what happened. I am depressed because it was not my fault at all but theirs. Stay away from them. Money met for emergency gone.

You asked for it. Didn't you see my post on them?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saudatu(m): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
Non Farm Payrol:

he might just the dictator another reason to headline us undecided undecided
FOREX TRADER LOOSES 12$ IN 3 DAYS undecided undecided

Forex as they say is not for everyone, there are people i show daily how to make pips simply, but they still go in search of the holygrail, in the end they never find it and they give up.

to me forex below 100$ is practise, and forex below 1000$ is not business - its passive income and till you become a full time trader, you might never take forex seriously, my next meal comes courtesy of trading, so i treat it as a business
Boss, pls check your mail.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teeboy4x(m): 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
Mr.Learner

Really sorry about what happened but next time don't trade what you can't afford to loose
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by maxibrainz: 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
Get unlimited gigabyte on
Airtel if you interested
send your request to my
email maxibrainz55@
gmail.com, to prove that am
not joking just two people
should drop their airtel
number here and i would
send 2gb each to them free
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by bizzman001: 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2013
maxibrainz: Get unlimited gigabyte on
Airtel if you interested
send your request to my
email maxibrainz55@
gmail.com, to prove that am
not joking just two people
should drop their airtel
number here and i would
send 2gb each to them free
bros ur so funny hw do u exp ur follow 9ja to pay u 5k 4 wat we knw it wil nt last 4 long.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kasonud(m): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
wow things am good to go with real tarding now,with little time online i was able to make 76,000 in the xemarket demo competition,oh God i need money bto start my real trading
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2013
kasonud: wow things am good to go with real tarding now,with little time online i was able to make 76,000 in the xemarket demo competition,oh God i need money bto start my real trading

Hehehe, and that is when you will discover that khaki no be leather, Saith the lord of Host grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by alfredinner: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
kcc515:

Hehehe, and that is when you will discover that khaki no be leather, Saith the lord of Host grin grin grin
plz tell him ooooo. i no fit laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by NonFarmPayrol: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2013
9ja4u:

@ nON FARM pAYROLL
What is your take on EXNESS, how is the platform, which is the most convenient way to deposit apart from Wire transfer.Please i need to make some comparison before deciding on a broker, InstaFx don mess person up............

exness is ok, i am using them for pocket money, cos of the auto withdrawal feature which i have tested. took me 4 hours to fund my XE markets through webmoney shocked
never knew some webmoney account have daily limits, had to upgrade to classic ( 50kUSD daily limit or so) before i could fund the account.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by NonFarmPayrol: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
kasonud: wow things am good to go with real tarding now,with little time online i was able to make 76,000 in the xemarket demo competition,oh God i need money bto start my real trading

even if you make 1billion from 1$ in demo it has no impact on your live trading, it only worsens it, to me demo is just for leaners to understand where to click buy and sell undecided

fund 100$ and practice and make real money which you can withdraw, by the time you stretch your brain to its highest point and you make your first withdrawal , then you know you have just started grin

just keep things simple, i have afriend who has blown close to 100K$ cos he made 300k$ from 10K on demo and it has a bad impact on him
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by NonFarmPayrol: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
Kirinwa: My fxopen account has been verified.Will be funding it next week.

fxopen my first love, left it during my sabbatical after heavy losses grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by surveycash(m): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
Kirinwa: What right has America to seize a website?Let's not wake up tomorrow to find out they have seized Nairaland! Can Nigerian government seize Amazon or Ebay??!

This is what Fela called Authority stealing or Stealing by Govt.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 3:28am On Jun 08, 2013
Non Farm Payrol:

fxopen my first love, left it during my sabbatical after heavy losses grin

Was it your fault or their fault?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kasonud(m): 8:38am On Jun 08, 2013
kcc515:

i do not thik so bro,edon tey though but wanted to correct some mistakes and like i said i am good to go.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kasonud(m): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2013
Non Farm Payrol:

even if you make 1billion from 1$ in demo it has no impact on your live trading, it only worsens it, to me demo is just for leaners to understand where to click buy and sell undecided

fund 100$ and practice and make real money which you can withdraw, by the time you stretch your brain to its highest point and you make your first withdrawal , then you know you have just started grin

just keep things simple, i have afriend who has blown close to 100K$ cos he made 300k$ from 10K on demo and it has a bad impact on him
...thanks for the advice,i have also lost money but i am a better trader now,by his grace i will start with 100USD micro to test my ability again
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by AmeLonRo(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2013
Kirinwa:

You asked for it. Didn't you see my post on them?

So sorry about your observation. I however feel that your internet network connection/the trading activity at the ti, so that the price you asked for just changed b4 U cliqued ok and then you are asked to requote may be the issue and not really the broker. A take profit or stop loss would have helped you to minimise your loss or maximise your profit. With other brokers too, you may just find that the same happens.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by AmeLonRo(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2013
kasonud: ...thanks for the advice,i have also lost money but i am a better trader now,by his grace i will start with 100USD micro to test my ability again

Thats ok for a start but alwys use 0.01 as your lot size. Never exceed that. Set stop loss and take profits too.

Also take the initial advise seriously. Still, get mentors until you stand well and make consistent profit. grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by AmeLonRo(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2013
Does any oe in the house have information on the 100% bonus on deposits from USD500 by forextime.com? Please share your experience and or what you understand about the terms of the bonus too.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
kasonud: i do not thik so bro,edon tey though but wanted to correct some mistakes and like i said i am good to go.

Best wishes sir! cheers!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by forexprophet(m): 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
learner1: Any I added more fund to the account which makes it worst. It was 5 micro lots... as the last i checked, It was in profit of 35$ because i trade support/resistance there is one indy i used. Trouble started when i wanted to close before 1:00pm requoteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and bye passed my stop. what an evil world

Oh so sad the EJ would have net me 75$ by now today look at the price now
PLS I WILL ADVICE THAT U TAKE A BREAK.........RESUME TRADING MAY BE IN A MONTH TIME.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
*sighs*

Learner1, I dont think you had a winning streak on demo before u went live. I may be wrong, though. I still have a demo account that I practice some stuffs with when I want to combine strange techniques. When it fails on demo, I dont apply it on my live account. Somany things are involved in trading like having a goal, a plan, weekend assessment, confidence, money management, constant reading/research etc.

I cant say much for now but drop your yahoo ID so that we can chat. I know things would change, definitely.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
saudatu:
Hi boss, do you trade 15M TF?

yeah i adjust bewtween timeframes based on the market behavior,
during ranges i go higher during trends i pick good entries from 15 min
for those who mailed me.
check the r/ room for the daily pips

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kasonud(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ame Lon Ro:

Thats ok for a start but alwys use 0.01 as your lot size. Never exceed that. Set stop loss and take profits too.

Also take the initial advise seriously. Still, get mentors until you stand well and make consistent profit. grin grin grin
Thanks broda,yes i nid a mentor bt some dudes request for money which i dnt ve for mentoring.b/w hands up for gud guys in d house
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kasonud(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
[quote
author=ayox2003]*sighs*

Learner1, I dont think you had a winning streak on demo before u
went live. I may be wrong, though. I still have a demo account that I
practice some stuffs with when I want to combine strange techniques.
When it fails on demo, I dont apply it on my live account. Somany things
are involved in trading like having a goal, a plan, weekend assessment,
confidence, money management, constant reading/research etc.

I cant say much for now but drop your yahoo ID so that we can chat. I
know things would change, definitely.

Frawzey[/quote] you guys should assist a broda also kasonud@yahoo.com thanks 4 adding me
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by osahonmk(m): 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
The Hunter...... now the hunted grin angry grin grin grin
kasonud: you guys should assist a broda also kasonud@yahoo.com thanks 4 adding me
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
,, @rozayx
How did you fund your Web money account?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
forexprophet: PLS I WILL ADVICE THAT U TAKE A BREAK.........RESUME TRADING MAY BE IN A MONTH TIME.
Resume ke? Where d money dey? Look like u and one other trader are d only people dat believe i was screwed. Some think am lying asking for proof. So i will lie cos of 7,500 naira. The money is penny but a thousand dollar to me presently. The memory is still terrifying cos by now my balance w'd ve been $100+ Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.