Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,168 members, 7,856,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (658362 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
Sell GBPJPY
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2013
Fxopen rep. called me.See as I dey answer the call like Rozayx. Lol.Asking me how much I wan deposit.Meanwhile am still opening a Dom account o.God willinng before this month runs out.I should start.Planning to start with $500.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] shocked shocked shocked... Hmmmm....hw u do am...do u mind sharing?[/size]

Treat it like a business.Trade it like forex and discipline.I won't forget to add the God factor.It boils down to God's help o.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teeboy4x(m): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2013
Kirinwa:

Treat it like a business.Trade it like forex and discipline.I won't forget to add the God factor.It boils down to God's help o.

Are u the guy that opened betonmarkets thread season one?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Manweysabi(m): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
teeboy4x:

Are u the guy that opened betonmarkets thread season one?
Bendazum opened d betonmarket thread. They are the same person.
Kirinwa is Bendazum.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
dont enter a trade without having reason to enter grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teeboy4x(m): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2013
Manweysabi: Bendazum opened d betonmarket thread. They are the same person.
Kirinwa is Bendazum.

I TOT AS MUCH grin grin grin THE SAME GUY THAT ASKED US TO SUBSCRIBE FOR ALERTS $25 / MONTH AFTER BLOWING HIS FX ACCOUNT IS NOW MAKING $700 IN 4DAYS grin grin grin

IS OUR GOD NOT A GREAT GOD?

LIKE IF YES AND IF YOUR MINIMUM TARGET NEXT WEEK IS 100pips

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by AmeLonRo(m): 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
Kirinwa:

God factor is the thing my broda.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by dagr8(m): 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
Kirinwa:

[size=13pt]lol...is dat one d strategy?..... [/size]

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by malachi2uk(m): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt]lol...is dat one d strategy?..... [/size]

Forget that Guy,he is a mortal liar cry cry cry

let him post his profit table lets see,Na only Gold give that money abi u also trade nairaland as commodity
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
Buy GBPJPY 151.0X calling.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by AmeLonRo(m): 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
Lets anticipate a gap on EUR/JPY by monday. Nice weekend rest!!!!! grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
meshpips:

Careful bro, we still have 147.90 area calling.
Hope your SL took care of you?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Odionastron: 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2013
fxisreal: thank God am release from prison

whats all this na.
u jst came out and they sent u back. wetin u do this their bot na
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
Manweysabi: Bendazum opened d betonmarket thread. They are the same person.
Kirinwa is Bendazum.
I made it abundantly clear with my other handle that Kirinwa is thesame person as Bendazum the thief, and I even blacklisted him.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teeboy4x(m): 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
Pipsland78:
I made it abundantly clear with my other handle that Kirinwa is thesame person as Bendazum the thief, and I even blacklisted him.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by gerald2(m): 6:16am On Jun 15, 2013
What a great week, my God has really been helpful and merciful. Making pips overtook me, seeing the dollars overwhelmed me. Forex trading till my dying day!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by surveycash(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2013
surveycash: bought GBPJPY at 149.59 -> sl: 146.59 tp: 155.59 Keeping these for weeks

What do you think?

meshpips:

Careful bro, we still have 147.90 area calling.

meshpips:
Hope your SL took care of you?

Yes sir.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2013
Opened account with liteforex.Diversification is key.They seem more relaxed and free in allowing traders to bring on their styles to the business than fxopen.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
Kirinwa: Opened account with liteforex.Diversification is key.They seem more relaxed and free in allowing traders to bring on their styles to the business than fxopen.
LITEFOREX?? You don go punch Tipper wey carry gravel.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pipsland78:
grin aka Mr Send $25
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by samuelkanu: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2013
Piponomics:
grin aka Mr Send $25
lol. pipo this your mouth dey talk am hoha
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teeboy4x(m): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
Piponomics:
grin aka Mr Send $25

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
[QUOTE=Roofx;5479839]As traders we contribute very little to society. We take other people's money. It is a lot like gambling. I'm not a gambling man. I don't even like spending a dollar on the lottery. ButI trade because I can't make much money from my honourable business that does give a lot fo society.[/QUOTE]
You mean is not worthy to call yourself a trader in PUBLIC? Trading not different from stealing, fraud internet fraud. Government BANNING forex soon and what will be your hope zero sum game boys and girls players here?.

Just as the banning of commercial use of Okada riding (motor cycle) across Nigeria cities so the government of this world will ban forex very soon. Nothing last forever think and act now. The spiritual effect of fx is hell bound.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Frustration and Envy at its peak, one of the reasons Nigeria will have a hard time making progress with this kind of people going around -i can see some people are drowning and trying to pull others to drown with them .
God forgive you
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Manweysabi(m): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
Eawealth: [QUOTE=Roofx;5479839]As traders we contribute very little to society. We take other people's money. It is a lot like gambling. I'm not a gambling man. I don't even like spending a dollar on the lottery. ButI trade because I can't make much money from my honourable business that does give a lot fo society.[/QUOTE]
You mean is not worthy to call yourself a trader in PUBLIC? Trading not different from stealing, fraud internet fraud. Government BANNING forex soon and what will be your hope zero sum game boys and girls players here?.

Just as the banning of commercial use of Okada riding (motor cycle) across Nigeria cities so the government of this world will ban forex very soon. Nothing last forever think and act now. The spiritual effect of fx is hell bound.
are u high or something?
e be like say Forex don wound u ba? Cos, if u are making money u wouldn't write this rubbish here!
Advise: go join spare parts business.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by gerald2(m): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
Kirinwa: Opened account with liteforex.Diversification is key.They seem more relaxed and free in allowing traders to bring on their styles to the business than fxopen.
Why are you so yesterday, traders are moving to regulated ECN and STP brokers, and you are busy with MM brokers. I used Liteforex and Fxopen way back 2008!!! Find highly regulated ECN or STP broker and enjoy trading.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by gerald2(m): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
Eawealth: [QUOTE=Roofx;5479839]As traders we contribute very little to society. We take other people's money. It is a lot like gambling. I'm not a gambling man. I don't even like spending a dollar on the lottery. ButI trade because I can't make much money from my honourable business that does give a lot fo society.[/QUOTE]

You must be high on Kola nut, because you are a complete failure and you packed to your village that means every body must fail or go to hell. Forex started before your father was born and will never stop. Trading on Forex market till my dying day!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by martog: 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
My trade for next week is on EURAUD.....I will be looking out for sell opportunities at every pullbacks. Happy weekend all.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
Piponomics:
LITEFOREX?? You don go punch Tipper wey carry gravel.

How?You know something about them
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
gerald2: Why are you so yesterday, traders are moving to regulated ECN and STP brokers, and you are busy with MM brokers. I used Liteforex and Fxopen way back 2008!!! Find highly regulated ECN or STP broker and enjoy trading.

Please enlighten me and give your recommendations.God bless.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by gerald2(m): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
Kirinwa:

Please enlighten me and give your recommendations.God bless.
Bro, I would have named them for you, but I was banned the last time I did that, so make a little search about ECN or STP brokers by your self. Who you give your money in this business is more important than your trading plan and system because dubious broker must make sure you pay. Don't fall maga for brokers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.