Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (658874 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
meshpips: Buy gold 1369

gold still heading down... 1372.19 weekly support broken
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
rozayx5: If care is not taken i might write off Xe markets, their withdrawals handling is the worst i have seen
What did they do? Which method of withdrawal are you using?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
zinosleek:
What happened bro, please share and what method did you use.

undecided undecided
had a chat with them and told them they shud wear glasses next time when checking my purse Number grin

they later detected their fault, but just testing their withdrawal system cool

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
onlineresource:

gold still heading down... 1372.19 weekly support broken
Yeah thanks. I am expecting this week's low at 1359.99 after which we will very likely see a rise to 1470
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hope everyone is having a great trading experience.I saw both the EU,EJ strength and GU,GJ weakness.Best way to trade is to determine which ones were supported by news and you're good to go.Which happened to be EU and EJ.Please does anyone know how much a dollar is to naira in liteforex local payment if withdrawing.I mean how much do they pay in naira per dollar by local option.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by gerald2(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
nolly042: good people of nairaland. Please am asking........ How fair is hotforex, alot of time and funds has been traped by instaforex. Am just trying to recover from that. Quick responses will be welcomed
They are very cool and I have been using them for a long time now.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2013
Kirinwa the bigger boss, u made ur fund ur account on liteforex via their local rep at 169/dollar while withdrawal via the same local man is 160/dollar. This is better, considering the stress free nature of it, good luck. Looking forward to see u there
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2013
Kirinwa: Hope everyone is having a great trading experience.I saw both the EU,EJ strength and GU,GJ weakness.Best way to trade is to determine which ones were supported by news and you're good to go.Which happened to be EU and EJ.Please does anyone know how much a dollar is to naira in liteforex local payment if withdrawing.I mean how much do they pay in naira per dollar by local option.
160 per doll for depo and witdraw. Just opend acc wit them today. Its nice to hav local and foreign broker - xe and litefx
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
benpuzzy: Kirinwa the bigger boss, u made ur fund ur account on liteforex via their local rep at 169/dollar while withdrawal via the same local man is 160/dollar. This is better, considering the stress free nature of it, good luck. Looking forward to see u there
Depo and witdraw are 160
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
Why the silence on a Tuesday? This is unusual. Is the market ruthlessly dealing with folks?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
Pipsland78: Why the silence on a Tuesday? This is unusual. [b]Is the market ruthlessly dealing with folks? [/b]

u always make me grin grin grin whenever u pop in to post
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
fxisreal:

thank u mate, really appreciate that if u trade this pair well u will notice it already out perform the ATR, apart from this i have a level am watching @ 1.5584. going near that level with d atr am talking on it worth risking the trade with 30pip sl. but close d trade @1.5580 with -13pips

i have re-enter the buy @ 1.5567 sl 5547

closed Gu with +80
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by bommaster: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
bommaster: Alert!

just bought EU 1.3321 sl 1.3361 tp 1.3421

goodluck

closed EU with +80
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Odionastron: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
fxisreal:

closed Gu with +80

Oga, I just sent you a mail
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
XHTML: Hope everyone's had a successful week thus far.

Still holding two buy orders - 0.9577, AUDCAD and 2911.92 Nasdaq E-mini futures. Till the SL gets hit both will stay.

Still holding my buy position on the nasdaq futures. Sl moved to 2990.25.

Hope someone got a bit of gold today. I got in late at 1377.81 and closed at 1364.33. Will add a buy position if resistance at 1368.38 is breached.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
Odionastron:

Oga, I just sent you a mail

replied
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2013
fxisreal:

closed Gu with +80
Lovely bro! Congrats! What about your USDCHF trade? I'm still waiting to get the update on that one.
Mesh
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
meshpips: Lovely bro! Congrats! What about your USDCHF trade? I'm still waiting to get the update on that one.
Mesh

never trade d bolded "CHF" currnecy b4 sha

not me
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
rozayx5: Naija Babe is that you shocked shocked

Lol. Peeping tom grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
pip love-vendor:
Too easy grin. . . .holy crap!!!

I will suggest one buys the usdchf for a tp of 9369. . . also sell gbpjpy for a tp of 14848 and 14817

Goodluck.
fxisreal:

never trade d bolded "CHF" currnecy b4 sha

not me
My bad. I'm sorry. Pip-love-vendor where art thou? Come forth and tell us how your USDCHF trade has been.
Fxisreal, you are the guy I commented on that you draw TRUE support and resistance lines some time ago right?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2013
Pipsland78: Why the silence on a Tuesday? This is unusual. Is the market ruthlessly dealing with folks?
So when people don't post the market is dealing with them? It's due to rubbish reasoning like this that most people stay away from this thread to avoid getting angry. You never post here regularly too so it means you are being 'ruthlessly dealt' with too abi? Many people have lives outside Nairaland.
Smh.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
THERE WILL BE INCREASED VOLATILITY IN FOREX TRADING THIS WEDNESDAY.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by joelreg(m): 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
Piponomics:
So when people don't post the market is dealing with them? It's due to rubbish reasoning like this that most people stay away from this thread to avoid getting angry. You never post here regularly too so it means you are being 'ruthlessly dealt' with too abi? Many people have lives outside Nairaland.
Smh.

boss no vex oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
been along time I saw u here
whatsup
like to get ur contact
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
meshpips:

My bad. I'm sorry. Pip-love-vendor where art thou? Come forth and tell us how your USDCHF trade has been.
Fxisreal, you are the guy I commented on that you draw TRUE support and resistance lines some time ago right?
He clearly lost the trade (depending on stop loss placement though as it could be 500pips) but why are you calling him out?? When his calls proved profitable did you call him out? No.
Oga you shouldn't be doing this. Seriously. You should know better.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
I HAVE RE-ENTERED SELL ON EURUSD AT 1.3400 TP= 1.2600 AND ST= 1.3600.though my initial stoploss was pulled-out am re-entering sell again because the BROAD longterm trade of EURUSD is SELL TILL 1.2500
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
Piponomics:
He clearly lost the trade (depending on stop loss placement though as it could be 500pips) but why are you calling him out?? When his calls proved profitable did you call him out? No.
Oga you shouldn't be doing this. Seriously. You should know better.
Being wrong does not make anyone a bad trader. Yet we must learn to be humble enough to accept it whenever we are wrong.
Truth is that, we cannot always be right in this market.
Mesh
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
fxisreal:

grin
fxisreal:

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: I HAVE RE-ENTERED SELL ON EURUSD AT 1.3400 TP= 1.2600 AND ST= 1.3600.though my initial stoploss was pulled-out am re-entering sell again because the BROAD longterm trade of EURUSD is SELL TILL 1.2500

Why not put ur sl after 371x since this is a mid term trade n cos eu can take 3600 next month if close of present month favour bull.Then if u can wait n ur tp shd hit wit good MM...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
Piponomics:
Smh.
Must you always sound bitter? Dont you have any sense of humour in you? I really do hope you are not married because such attitude will make the unfortunate woman wrinkle before her time.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2013
Piponomics:
Smh.

True sha, though he wud have used another language than "dealing" with.
I personally wont be here forever
there are times i will just come around once in a month
Nl is just one in a list of many forums i visit daily

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by wapmasta001(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
Pipsland78: Why the silence on a Tuesday? This is unusual. Is the market ruthlessly dealing with folks?

DIZ GUY MUST B DRUNK grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.