Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,766 members, 7,865,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (659540 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
You were probably greedy, hoping to make millions over night, failed to heed warnings, refuse to decipline yourself, refused to make correction where you erred etc ...

Go back to the drawing board if you really wanna make it... And don't trade more than you can afford to lose
warrenweste: Didn't knw pple re still trading forex o,after I lost huge on it 5years ago I hd to run lol grin angryI think u guys should show me hw u 've succesfully conquerd it

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
@2sexy firstly your response is kinda too offensive, secondly its not as easy as you think, I did baby pips too and they only show you trends as examples. They won't teach you patience, emotions, mind games, loss hunt so if you so excited about reading babypips please be a bit less excited. When you click your first order in live account that's when you start learning. I hope you understand happy Weekend

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
Bros, I know... I just don't want a situation where it could be discouraging to others... Who knows Oga Seun may take just his single post to the front page again just as they did last time.

Nothing is ever easy but that does not mean people arent't making it and the fact people are, it shows he probably did something wrong.

I am a very observant person and before I venture into anything, I know what I would gain. I had been into forex far back 2007, not so deep though.

I also know that it's not always as easy as that... But I am always willing to invest whatever resources it would take to make my life better...

All I need is just that positive testimony that people are making it... I don't often care how many times I fail, I fight on, as long as people have tested it and it's working for them... That's my own approach oh.
OliverPin: @2sexy firstly your response is kinda too offensive, secondly its not as easy as you think, I did baby pips too and they only show you trends as examples. They won't teach you patience, emotions, mind games, loss hunt so if you so excited about reading babypips please be a bit less excited. When you click your first order in live account that's when you start learning. I hope you understand happy Weekend
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
2s£xy:
You were probably greedy, hoping to make millions over night, failed to heed warnings, refuse to decipline yourself, refused to make correction where you erred etc ...
Go back to the drawing board if you really wanna make it... And don't trade more than you can afford to lose

sorry to say brother, i pity you for attacking every single experience posted here. let me tell you this, if you like take 10 year to learn this business without trading live account is like a film trick, those that has been trading live for the past 5 years still learn new things on each trade they took. trader that trade live with $20 is better than you and his advice can be taken than you babypips trader.
did i hear you said "all you need is just that positive testimony that people are making it" okay o if that is what you need to hear i assure you you will hear plenty of that on the forum making 2000pips in a week having $500million account balance "odiaro type". hope you read article posted by someone here last week.
start live and see

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
natruetalk:

sorry to say brother, i pity you for attacking every single experience posted here. let me tell you this, if you like take 10 year to learn this business without trading live account is like a film trick, those that has been trading live for the past 5 years still learn new things on each trade they took. trader that trade live with $20 is better than you and his advice can be taken than you babypips trader.
did i hear you said "all you need is just that positive testimony that people are making it" okay o if that is what you need to hear i assure you you will hear plenty of that on the forum making 2000pips in a week having $500million account balance "odiaro type". hope you read article posted by someone here last week.
start live and see

Word!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by warrenweste(m): 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
2s£xy:

For ur mind ur d boss that knows it all and u re the “Mr Perfect” isn't it? Not ur fault am d one that asked fr d insult..next time if u dunno hw to reply just ignore n keep d thread going
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
i think some persons need to digest some words first before letting them out of their mouths. criticism has never made a change. lets keep learning

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frond: 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
Guys be professional, just keep moving on. shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by TheShootist(m): 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
2s£xy:

Lastma, take it easy! How the matter take comot blood for ur body?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
yomex_y2: Hello guys, trust y'all doing great... hope to be more regular here soon, but before then, i am not missed cos pinbar uses my strategy, so in most cases, my trades are similar to his calls.

By the way, got some good news... i will be dropping some lesson notes on an intraday trading strategy that combines 30min and 5min tf using just fractals and pivots this weekend by Gods grace. The one i did before was a daily strategy strictly for daily tf.

Venue : Rozay's Research thread
time : Between saturday and sunday
fee : free of charge
participants : anybody interested in learning something new

Dont miss it!!! wink

lesson notes uploaded... wishing you all a beautiful weekend. GU is likely to be bullish nextweek. wink

BTW , on a lighter note, if America decides to attack syria what will happen to the USD ?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 4:53am On Sep 01, 2013
yomex_y2:

lesson notes uploaded... wishing you all a beautiful weekend. GU is likely to be bullish nextweek. wink

BTW , on a lighter note, if America decides to attack syria what will happen to the USD ?

Fall.Bearish
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 01, 2013
grin Natrue Talk you Talk bros, but I also know how to distinguish the Odiero's from the 'Natruetalk'.

What I am saying is that 'I am more than ready go through that furnace'... it's doesn't matter how many times I fail.

Bros, make we nor derail. Happy week to you all. grin

thanks for the advise...
natruetalk:

start live and see
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 01, 2013
Bros, no vex. I didn't mean it that way...

Abeg, no vex
warrenweste:
For ur mind ur d boss that knows it all and u re the “Mr Perfect” isn't it? Not ur fault am d one that asked fr d insult..next time if u dunno hw to reply just ignore n keep d thread going
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 6:40am On Sep 01, 2013
natruetalk:

start live and see

WORD
i know some traders here who use 1$ a pip on a 100$ account, and they blow it on their first trade and give up.

normally traders are supposed to pass through demo then live, but the few traders i train or meet , i pass them through the live experience, cause as far as i am concerned demo trading does more harm than good

a former enterprise Bank Employee, here which i knew raised 5000$ on demo to 100K +, in less than a week, since then he has blown live accounts close to 30K shocked shocked
while ignoring my Money management principles, all he tells me is that one day he will hit it big like a Jackpot . Now after loosing his job the money is no more there to fund his account carelessly and he is trying to fund just 1k$ now. i just advised him to forget FX, cause his mindset had already been destroyed by demo trading. embarassed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 6:42am On Sep 01, 2013
2s£xy:

poor reply from you 2 sexy, before you castigate someone, comment like you know him personally, this is some one you dont even know

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 01, 2013
Thanks... cheesy
rozayx5:

poor reply from you 2 sexy, before you castigate someone, comment like you know him personally, this is some one you dont even know
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 7:39am On Sep 01, 2013
Guys I need a 4-digit broker.Spreads for 5-digit brokers are too high.Am considering going back to instaforex.

Let it be known here I never had any problem with instaforex apart from delayed withdrawal which takes 2 days ecurrency at that o and the liberty reserve issue.

Am also open to advice and recommendation.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 7:48am On Sep 01, 2013
Joining exness is because of automatic withdrawal
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by chibecanglobal(m): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2013
We just recorded over
3000 pips in August alone.
Join us this September
for consistent and
effective trading
performance join our
ever-winning trading
group. Action speaks
louder than words.
on Facebook today!
https://m./292551227516098?refid=48
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by chibecanglobal(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2013
We just recorded over
3000 pips in August alone.
Join us this September
for consistent and
effective trading
performance join our
ever-winning trading
group. Action speaks
louder than words.
on Facebook today!
https://m./292551227516098/refid=48
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by elewedu(m): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2013
I still wonder why people so castigate demo trading, I dont feel it is demo trading that is the problem here for people blowing there live accounts, but I strongly feel it is because during their period of demo trading they usually throw money management to the wind, get lucky and move a 1k account to 100k account in one month,then go live and think they can replicate this luck on their live account. Whether u use proprietry trading method, or advance mathematical trading models, u cant make 100percent per week using the traditional risk management principle as some people do here. When some one make trade calls here and says he is entering for a profit of 30percent, am sure such person must have taken ridiculous risk. I started demo trading with 1k, netted 50percent in 4months while risking 5percent per trade before going live with 30dollars. I traded with 30dollars with a maximum draw down of 22percent for a period of 4months before deciding to fund with 1k. I funded with 1k, not because i can make a living with it, but because i know whatever is gonna put food on my table for the rest of my life, am not gonna rush to make money from it, and thats why i decided to be funding my account in phases. The bottom line of my epistle; new traders like should be patient to learn this craft, pay the price of patience, demo with reasonable risk, micro trade with reasonable risk , then build your real account gradually, this bussiness cant put food on your table just easily as some people preach, it takes a while...so live with it.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2013
Some people favourite food is rice and to some that same rice is their worst food so that means everyone cannot be on the same side,so let us stop using our own interest or opinion to judge all opinions,because you do not find demo trading as a way of learning do not mean that is the general fact,before I started live trading I did demo trading for solid 11 months and did demo trading with discipline because I took demo trading as a class-room where I will get lectures and prepare for my final exams,the demo trading made me to understand forex trading better,and ever since I started live trading some years back I have never looked back or feel any regret for doing forex trading,I use forex trading to earn a living.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FX(m): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2013
Pls is there any forex trader that livês around Palmgrove or Ilupeju. Lets meet one on one for partnership or idea sharing. Drop any of ur contact here or call or text on 08188939809
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by elewedu(m): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2013
yomex_y2:

Oga ayo, thanks so much for giving without asking in return, God will bless ur purse. I have read your write up, and I can tell u , i will add it to my trading memory bank...may the pips always be with you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 9:14am On Sep 01, 2013
House pls, is it better to take signals from 4hours chart with one 1hour chart confirmation OR signals from 1hour with 4hours confirmation. Please i need sincere answers,
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2013
fxbomovi: House pls, is it better to take signals from 4hours chart with one 1hour chart confirmation OR signals from 1hour with 4hours confirmation. Please i need sincere answers,
this is a question that has caused so many arguments among expert traders because some believe that a trend starts with the lower time-frame and some believe that trend starts from the higher time-frame,as for me I use the higher time-frame to spot a trend and use the lower time-frame as when to enter into the trend,and when a new trend starts beginning from the lower time-frame I will not enter the trend but wait for it to show evidence on the higher time-frame,this is how I trade for the past years and it works always,I repeat always

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2013
elewedu: I still wonder why people so castigate demo trading, I dont feel it is demo trading that is the problem here for people blowing there live accounts, but I strongly feel it is because during their period of demo trading they usually throw money management to the wind, get lucky and move a 1k account to 100k account in one month,then go live and think they can replicate this luck on their live account. Whether u use proprietry trading method, or advance mathematical trading models, u cant make 100percent per week using the traditional risk management principle as some people do here. When some one make trade calls here and says he is entering for a profit of 30percent, am sure such person must have taken ridiculous risk. I started demo trading with 1k, netted 50percent in 4months while risking 5percent per trade before going live with 30dollars. I traded with 30dollars with a maximum draw down of 22percent for a period of 4months before deciding to fund with 1k. I funded with 1k, not because i can make a living with it, but because i know whatever is gonna put food on my table for the rest of my life, am not gonna rush to make money from it, and thats why i decided to be funding my account in phases. The bottom line of my epistle; new traders like should be patient to learn this craft, pay the price of patience, demo with reasonable risk, micro trade with reasonable risk , then build your real account gradually, this bussiness cant put food on your table just easily as some people preach, it takes a while...so live with it.

brother, every aspect from all the post you post here, i can deduce you are a kind of natural patience somebody who knows what is doing with a good plan without deceiving yourself, i guess you have a good work while playing along this game , with all this i think forex is for you from all angle because we trade human emotion here apart from any good strategy you might have.
nobody is saying demo is not good for a starter but trader can not learn any of this human emotion on demo, while you are trading demo there will be kind of internal &external relaxation in you. you will take trade as you plan, this demo will just be like someone outside a football field watching players playing football the person will see many mistake those on the field did and be playing his own with mouth....could have pass like this and shot like this could have score a good goal. tell such person to enter field you will see him performing worse.
no matter how you trade demo, when you start a live account once you lose a sure trade am telling you the emotion will set in forgetting what you learn on demo. the next thing you will purse is to recover that loss trade by some means some will double their lot size, some will add to their losing trade thinking to average down. some will enter another position thinking to hedge. from there forex don catch you and it will take God grace for such trader not to blow that account.

see my experience last week.after scanning my chart, on Sunday night i posted here that CAD is likely to be strong that week, and choose to BUY CAD/JPY. Monday /Tuesday i post again that am eyeing to buy Cad/jpy. but when am ready to take the trade because of little thing on my chart i forget my campaigning of my initial plan and went short. at the end what happen? close that trade with loss. emotion at work there but if am to trade demo account. i will not even wait till wednesday to take the trade i will enter the trade right on sunday/monday to test the strategy .
so trading demo is a big different from real, because nothing to loss on demo.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2013
fxbomovi: House pls, is it better to take signals from 4hours chart with one 1hour chart confirmation OR signals from 1hour with 4hours confirmation. Please i need sincere answers,
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2013
I expect GJ, EJ to be bullish on Monday and bearish on Tuesday.Should enter with a smaller lot size though the buystop way.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2013
Off to church.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2013
Kirinwa: Off to church.

lol hope u no carry lapy go church

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2013
Lmao...
natruetalk:

lol hope u no carry lapy go church

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.