Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (659504 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
pip love-vendor:

buy or sell?

Buy!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pippimp(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
Kirinwa:

Buy!

Good.. . .I think the bulls are taking over on all the EU pairs.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
You have spoken well.May your days be long.There is something in forex but it takes patience,discipline,focus and knowledge to harvest it.

2s£xy:
Bros, you don't get me... I am not new to internet biz and the years has it's experience on me.

I know those who give value... Almost everybody who give value can easily be distinguished.

Na today we don see screen shot. If I would have fallen, my email is enough get me to fall ing the last 3 years... grin

I don't know how I can make you understand what I meant that day but I do know those whom I should from and those I shouldn't...

Don't forget people come here everyday and they know the doers and the fakers, except the person is a newbie to internet biz.

Besides, I like to do things myself than giving people my money to handle any business for me...

Atleast, most and virtually many Nigerian can not be trusted with such venture.

When I say testimony, If it weren't real, if forex was a scam like oga Seun wanted people to believe, you, rozay, online resources, naijababe, Ayox, Elewedu, Kiriwa, inverted hammer, Surveycash just to name a few, wouldn't be here...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by klassic(m): 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
hello , please i need a place to learn how to trade forex in benin city,Edo state.(coperate of personal training sessions I need info asap. I you have ideal pls email me at:timipowei981@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
pip love-vendor:
buy EU at price 13185. . tp 13350. SL is 13165. The risk to reward is too good to pass up. Fingers crossed.
Lovely trade call! Very precise ENTRY.
Enjoy your day.
Meshach
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Mesilon(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
meshpips:
Lovely trade call! Very precise ENTRY.
Enjoy your day.
Meshach
trading against the trend!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pippimp(m): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mesilon: trading against the trend!

You are so right, O' mighty one. . .I defer to your "guruness". I've placed my trade with the best risk to reward and that's all that matters.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." - Benjamin Franklin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
pip love-vendor:

You are so right, O' mighty one. . .I defer to your "guruness". I've placed my trade with the best risk to reward and that's all that matters.
Knowing when to buy or sell is more important than the trend cos you can sell in a down trend and still lose if you do not sell at the right price...

@Naijababe, Natrutalk, Meshpips
Whats dz oil trying to form on d daily tf, Pin bar at top n now at low? No be small tin, i stand aside here.

@all
I beg, who help me see fxisreal,Endfx. I dey miss them oh.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by elewedu(m): 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
Sold GU @1.55365, stoploss @ 1.55986, take profit@ 1.54377, lets see how it goes.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mesilon: trading against the trend!
Brother,
the smart money buy at the best bargain. By the time you ''see'' the trend, the move would have gone half way.
Anyway sha, let the market decide.
I suggest that the newer traders should look out for trade calls that have at least one affirmation from another experienced trader. The odds will then be in your favour to take the trade.
Enjoy your evening.
Meshach
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
infofirst:
Knowing when to buy or sell is more important than the trend cos you can sell in a down trend and still lose if you do not sell at the right price...

Whats dz oil trying to form on d daily tf, Pin bar at top n now at low? No be small tin, i stand aside here.

@all

See what I just did to USDCAD. I guess that will help you decipher what crude will be doing.
Enjoy bro.
Meshach

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
meshpips:

See what I just did to USDCAD. I guess that will help you decipher what crude will be doing.
Enjoy bro.
Meshach

I see
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
infofirst:

@all

Holding my long from this morning darling, got in at 106.00, I knew price would stall after 3.30pm cos of Labor day. My tp is at 108.80 and I have moved to BE already.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Mesilon(m): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
pip love-vendor:

keep on gambling bro,na ur body go tell u,it might favor u now but wen it will hit u its gonna b hard,d trend is ur friend,i will keep saying it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
naijababe:

Holding my long from this morning darling, got in at 106.00, I knew price would stall after 3.30pm cos of Labor day. My tp is at 108.80 and I have moved to BE already.

Gud one for u
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by amyoge(f): 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
Oga, please i will like you to drop your email address to my email cos i want to ask you some questions privately. my email is benamakgloballinks@gmail.com
elewedu: Sold GU @1.55365, stoploss @ 1.55986, take profit@ 1.54377, lets see how it goes.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onegig(m): 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mesilon: keep on gambling bro,na ur body go tell u,it might favor u now but wen it will hit u its gonna b hard,d trend is ur friend,i will keep saying it.

Guy....that trade is a good call.

If he is targeting 50 pips or so...Although the 4h, Daily and weekly still points ddown.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pippimp(m): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mesilon: keep on gambling bro,na ur body go tell u,it might favor u now but wen it will hit u its gonna b hard,d trend is ur friend,i will keep saying it.

Spoken like a true newbie. Forex is all about risk to reward and not about who's right all the time. Obviously you need re-orientation so let me help you. With the right money management you can lose 7 trades, win 3 and still be very profitable. With the EU trade I took I only risked 20 pips for a reward of over 100+ pips. If that is not prudent/smart trading I don't know what is. I could show you on a chart why the pair has potentially changed direction but why bother. You know everything already.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by elewedu(m): 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
amyoge: Oga, please i will like you to drop your email address to my email cos i want to ask you some questions privately. my email is benpuzzy444@gmail.com
I will send you a mail
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Mesilon(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
pip love-vendor:

Spoken like a true newbie. Forex is all about risk to reward and not about who's right all the time. Obviously you need re-orientation so let me help you. With the right money management you can lose 7 trades, win 3 and still be very profitable. With the EU trade I took I only risked 20 pips for a reward of over 100+ pips. If that is not prudent/smart trading I don't know what is. I could show you on a chart why the pair has potentially changed direction but why bother. You know everything already.
omoh u dey yarn okpata,risk to reward blablabla,dont worry its a matter of time,u call me a newbie buh d last time i traded like dat was in 2009,u imagine n predict the market n make ur call,u simply dont ve a trading system.time will tell.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pippimp(m): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mesilon: omoh u dey yarn okpata,risk to reward blablabla,dont worry its a matter of time,u call me a newbie buh d last time i traded like dat was in 2009,u imagine n predict the market n make ur call,u simply dont ve a trading system.time will tell.

Yes Master!!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
pls xm traders is your oil charting moving? mine has been still oh angry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pinbar(m): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mesilon: omoh u dey yarn okpata,risk to reward blablabla,dont worry its a matter of time,u call me a newbie buh d last time i traded like dat was in 2009,u imagine n predict the market n make ur call,u simply dont ve a trading system.time will tell.
with due respect to your person.... the above comment does not make sense undecided
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
^^ Not too long it was agreed that everybody's call should be treated with respect. why all these now shocked oga melison i assume oga pip love-vendor has been trading like this and it works for him. state your point gently and let his trade be. after all na hin account hin trade am put grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pinbar(m): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
nolly042: pls xm traders is your oil charting moving? mine has been still oh angry

lol, i m sorry but i couldnt help but imagine the humor in the bolded.....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by adeyinkabasir(m): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
pls guys, wat do u think it's GBPJPY's trend and EURUSD's trend ? pls i'm in a state of dilemma, kindly help out with ur opinions
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
natruetalk:

just took my 1st trade of the week on EC buy @ 1.3920 as shown below

closed my EC trade with +1 pip

scanning chart for next trade...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
Start at babypips.com to get basic knowledge first.
klassic: hello , please i need a place to learn how to trade forex in benin city,Edo state.(coperate of personal training sessions I need info asap. I you have ideal pls email me at:timipowei981@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
nolly042: pls xm traders is your oil charting moving? mine has been still oh angry

That's because the out of market pricing for oil closed at 6.30pm. Check back at 11pm wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by joelreg(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2013

holidays tins
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
adeyinka_basir: pls guys, wat do u think it's GBPJPY's trend and EURUSD's trend ? pls i'm in a state of dilemma, kindly help out with ur opinions
a ni ri ogun dilemma ooooo,lol,well I see eu still coming down till the point of 1.3100 which I predicted last week,though my trade is in profits but I will not close it until it gets to 1.3100 but if the market no wan gree reach that point then I go close brother EU be that,well for gj I see a buy trade but u know say GJ sometimes dey do like woman wey miss road,uncle GJ fit suddenly change direction like mad woman wey dem touch her breast...GJ-buy trade,EU-sell trade...lobatan!!!use good money management as you have always being used so that you will not come here to share super-story (season four)that touches the intestine,the soul and the brain!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.