Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,077 members, 7,849,377 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (657086 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
Kirinwa: Some pairs are useless.Just there to frustrate traders.Someone called for Eurcad sell to take profit at 1.32xx 2 days ago but as we speak that pair is still where it was then.

I took a few pips off this pair between London close yesterday and early Frankfurt today.
I don't think any pair is useless. Just know what to do to it and when to do what to do.
See chart attached.
Enjoy your weekend.
Meshach

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
aguiyi:

dude doesnt want help hence i have moved on.
he is just talking like he is the first to lose money to forex. i worked with bricklayers while in school just to augument , when i graduated, before NYSC, my first work was in a security firm on MM way in benin were i was posted to work in new benin market with some elderly men. the day they saw me with my ajuwaya uniform, they were elated to have had me as a colleague. after NYSC in feb 2005, my first job in PH here was a 5k teaching job at rumuokwuta, i still have the appointment letter till date.
today i have 2 people who drive my taxis plus my day job plus fx. if i had looked down on myself or felt too big to be sincere when begging for help, were will i be today.

if you dont have an account history to show, why not try to work at construction site for atleast 1 week, u will make 10k or more

why not look for corporate security firms to work with for one month like i did before going for NYSC, they pay like 15k

why not look for a car wash to join for atleast one month hustlin.

i just ignored your pm cos i sensed insincerity due to your refusal to oblige my request.

i losed more than $12k to fx before realising what i was doing wrong(using every system i see online on a live account without testing them on demo)
i even subscribed to trade alerts from a member here but losed good money too, i didnt insult the person or the members here .

you can only move on from were u are if you take what has happened to you as a step back just like athlets do in pole jump.

if i may ask,before this loss, how have you been surviving

Please I want to apologise to everyone I have insulted in one way of the other. Your story touches bro. As for rozay and others please forgive me too as I have done same here. I thought I was cursed from the belly seeing all this things happening to me expecially when I was labeled a scammer. It hurts me. I have never scammed a soul ever in my life. I am a very sensitive person online so I hardly disclosed my personal details because of the ordeal someone I know went through in the hands of con men. I am also a victim of con men in real life and on the internet. Story for next day. If I will be LUCKY this time, I have upload a sceenshot of that trade to show my evidence. I will subsequently remove it when you are finish referencing it. thanks for your kind heartedness. God bless you and all those I have insulted either directly or indirectly. After this, I will leave this thread for peace and I know someday I will be a HELPER to those in honest need. kind regards
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Tom29: Please I want to apologise to everyone I have insulted in one way of the other. Your story touches bro. As for rozay and others please forgive me too as I have done same here. I thought I was cursed from the belly seeing all this things happening to me expecially when I was labeled a scammer. It hurts me. I have never scammed a soul ever in my life. I am a very sensitive person online so I hardly disclosed my personal details because of the ordeal someone I know went through in the hands of con men. I am also a victim of con men in real life and on the internet. Story for next day. If I will be LUCKY this time, I have upload a sceenshot of that trade to show my evidence. I will subsequently remove it when you are finish referencing it. thanks for your kind heartedness. God bless you and all those I have insulted either directly or indirectly. After this, I will leave this thread for peace and I know someday I will be a HELPER to those in honest need. kind regards
have being watching the development on this thread,mr tom,let me know what do you want to do now?will you go to go and learn forex trading better?learn money management in forex trading cos that will help you and when you have learn't that and you need funds to start trading I will help you with some funds to start but that will be after you have learned money management,GOD bless you.I feel ur pain.it is well!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
closed my gu sell with -3pips. there is more demand than supply.

done for the week.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
aguiyi: closed my gu sell with -3pips. there is more demand than supply.

done for the week.

Did you see my pm about WMZ/PM?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
^^^ just saw it boss and have replied too
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ogboraph: stoploss hit by spike and i place another buy from 1.57785 again becos 1.58830 is sure to 1,6000 this is how i trade and my account keep rolling in dollars

Ogboraph: bros tom29 pls am a new-bie can you enlighten me more on it? i will learn as long as am making the good pips. those that know my way knows the signal ALER ALERT ALERT buy GBPUSD now at 1.58110 stoploss 1.57780 and take your good profit at 1.58830 grin grin cool
this is so sweeet target hit and dancing part profit of $ taken again so 1.6000 watch out for retrace-ment grin shocked grin cool tongue tongue
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
some people have close shop while all the late customer came to me profit taken and 1.59010 is coming so should i too close shop?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ogboraph:

this is so sweeet target hit and dancing part profit of $3000 taken again so 1.6000 watch out for retrace-ment grin shocked grin cool tongue tongue
am happy for you bro. forex is good men. please share with me everything u know about trading and this ur dollar harvester system tomtaye06 @gmail.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by croce(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
chibecanglobal:
We made over 3000+ pips in August alone and over 1000 pips last week.
This week is also finishing today with another stellar performance.
It is practical and any trader can just turn to a performer with this.
For your consistent and effective
percformance in your forex trading
join our renowned GOLDEN WEEKLY
SIGNALS group on FACEBOOK. It is
free. https://m.facebook.com/
groups/292551227516098?refid=18

loser!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
if you wanna ride gold down ..... lets go there wink

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
croce:

looser!
run away from all this 3000 a week traders whether 3000 a month i dont care they are losers they dealth wpth me before. not all are bad but the truth is that once they set target for themselves then fear and emotion set in and lose money any how.
yes am a loser too but learnng hard to take responsibility for my self and not looking for people signal again

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
Piponomics:
I am actually angry at some of you for falling for this rubbish. Is it not obvious that man has a lot to hide? He is just employing the emotional blackmail tactics which is a very criminal thing to do. I detest people that act in that manner with a passion.
People that are as poor and hopeless as he is claiming to be do not have internet access at all. He can start by selling his laptop and phone first to get money if he is as frustrated as he wants you people to believe.
He wont post that screenshot!
A full grown adult MALE that moans as much as that on the internet must be a sorry case in real life. He wont even last 2 weeks in someone's shop if you pay and ask him to go and learn a craft.
Ignore him and let him sort his shyt out!
if u say so . i uploaded the history today and i just removed it
few minutes ago cos something tells me not to waste energy begging again. you particularly hate me. have we met before? one who has nothng today we have tomorrow. your comment brought back my wound again. oh yes truth is bitter you are right.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by brio(m): 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ogboraph:

this is so sweeet target hit and dancing part profit of $3000 taken again so 1.6000 watch out for retrace-ment grin shocked grin cool tongue tongue
that was a great trade ogboraph. you stayed firm on that ur trade.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
OliverPin: i was beaten by the market today. azin a.ss wooping. well, i learn alot today i must confess hopefully more room for improvement next week. happy weekend all.
sorry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
fxbomovi: @pipo, it really surprised why tom cannot prove that he actually took the trade. Its either is lying or his full of pride.
@aguiyi, ur story and mine is almost the same, the difference is that i do have a taxi.
@rozay, keep up the gud work.
hope u later saw the prove. oh yes i did but things remain as it were. non of the above. i am the most honest and humble person in my commuinity. why will u believe me when u dont knw me
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
Tom29:
am happy for you bro. forex is good men. please share with me everything u know about trading and this ur dollar harvester system tomtaye06 @gmail.com
ok i will save your detail there is some tin good and big coming soon to all my pal. just keep me on track and always disturb me please because am a very busy man.

And now alert alert alert let any one here now buy EURUSD i have made over $600 today with this drop and buy so please buy EURUSD now at 1.33070 set your take profit at 1.33490 and also 1.3361 is the target for the Jum or Gap that is coiming next or sunday night/monday take it or leave it and miss the move again me am inand i will leave it till monday the way i trade i dont take all profit i always leave the rest to ruuuuunnnnnn once the 3.00lot hit 30pips to 50pips i will take 2.50lot and leave the rest to run

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by omejeo: 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ogboraph: some people have close shop while all the late customer came to me profit taken and 1.59010 is coming so should i too close shop?
pls raph can you send me this your trading alert poampearl@gmail.com or better still share it in this forum if you are afraid of spam messages thank sir
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
Be careful how you disclose the money you make...

Hope you remembered what happened last time?
Ogboraph:

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
2s£xy:
Be careful how you disclose the money you make...

Hope you remembered what happened last time?
yes ohhh my bros thanks am editing it now shap shap, that is why i did not show my equity and balance
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
Tom29:

sent you some trading tools, you can check them out

it works based on internet connection, so just make sure your always connected when using it
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ACM10: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
Tom29:
hope u later saw the prove. oh yes i did but things remain as it were. non of the above. i am the most honest and humble person in my commuinity. why will u believe me when u dont knw me

grin The most honest person in your community? Are u for real? grin Seriously u are wasting your comedy talent in forex. Pls join Osuofia, Mr Ibu, Klint de drunk. I bet that u will do well in the entertainment industry. Sorry for your loss. It's part of the learning process.
But ur comment cracked me up. I almost smashed my device laughing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by TheShootist(m): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
The Shootist: Bought EN
sl hit. I entered too early. Thats one thing i need to learn now; entry.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
@ogboraph my beloved friend. keep it up.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: @ogboraph my beloved friend. keep it up.

Hmmm, money and friendship grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
rozayx5:

it works based on internet connection, so just make sure your always connected when using it
got them. many thanks to u and pls lets forget every trash i spew here as a result of anger. l
am not a gun man or bad person. i have only killed fowl twice not to talk of human being. as i have time i will practice them on demo before going live when i have money. this may be my last post here. my attention is needed in offline world for now
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
ACM10:

grin The most honest person in your community? Are u for real? grin Seriously u are wasting your comedy talent in forex. Pls join Osuofia, Mr Ibu, Klint de drunk. I bet that u will do well in the entertainment industry. Sorry for your loss. It's part of the learning process.
But ur comment cracked me up. I almost smashed my device laughing grin grin grin
thank u bro if i got u laughing. God will put laugher in my mouth someday

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 14, 2013
Baba, send me some na. Haba... Abeg.
rozayx5:

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by bukky1: 6:55am On Sep 14, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by brio(m): 8:17am On Sep 14, 2013
rozayx5:

oga rosay I need too. thank u sir.
investmentplatformng@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2013
Let me analyze the market for next week.Am coming.Am falling in love with EJ, GJ though. tongue
They are stable,reliable and consistent.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2013
Kirinwa: Let me analyze the market for next week.Am coming.Am falling in love with EJ, GJ though. tongue
They are stable,reliable and consistent.

I don't want to say something now and my Oga at the top will say another one but the website,the website for EJ, GJ.The website,the website for EJ, GJ...........

IS. ..........

You wanna know? wink

BEARISH!!! cheesy cool

It's definitely going to SELL. YEAH. That's right.So plan well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.