Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,241 members, 7,846,135 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (656592 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
Sell stop on gold at 1300, sl at 1310, tp at 1272. About a 3:1 R:R

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by adeyinkabasir(m): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
[b]A POOR YOUNG BOY AND THE DOG

A few days ago I landed at the Bombay Airport (India) and took a cab to my scheduled destination in South Bombay.

I was enjoying the busy traffic with people rushing in every possible directions then we got stranded at a very busy intersection.

As we waited for the signal to turn green, my eyes met up with a poor young boy, about 12 years old. He removed a piece of bread from his pocket and took a bite.

As he was about to take his next bite, a stray dog wagged his tail looking at him. Without hesitation, he sat down and put the bread on the road for the dog to eat.

The dog sniffed the bread and walked away. The boy waited until he was sure the dog was gone then he picked up the bread and ate it!

My heart cried and wanted to walk up to the boy but before I could open the door the signal turned Green and our car drove away. I kept thinking about the boy and later during my evening meal I realized that I was thinking of approaching the boy but never did, I could have stopped the car and walked up to him which again I never did.

All I did was “thinking” and this poor little boy who had only one piece of bread without any hesitation sharing it with the dog, though he himself seemed to be very hungry.

I learnt one of the biggest lessons in my life which that boy taught me without a conversation. He taught me to share with love and happiness. I am so blessed to have learnt this beautiful lesson from my ‘little unknown master’. It is my moral duty to share this incident with all my friends across the globe and be blessed with happiness.

Thank you friends for making this world a beautiful place to dwell.

"Just felt i should share this with you guys"[/b]

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by IgweOO(m): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
adeyinka_basir: [b]A POOR YOUNG BOY AND THE DOG

A few days ago I landed at the Bombay Airport (India) and took a cab to my scheduled destination in South Bombay.

I was enjoying the busy traffic with people rushing in every possible directions then we got stranded at a very busy intersection.

As we waited for the signal to turn green, my eyes met up with a poor young boy, about 12 years old. He removed a piece of bread from his pocket and took a bite.

As he was about to take his next bite, a stray dog wagged his tail looking at him. Without hesitation, he sat down and put the bread on the road for the dog to eat.

The dog sniffed the bread and walked away. The boy waited until he was sure the dog was gone then he picked up the bread and ate it!

My heart cried and wanted to walk up to the boy but before I could open the door the signal turned Green and our car drove away. I kept thinking about the boy and later during my evening meal I realized that I was thinking of approaching the boy but never did, I could have stopped the car and walked up to him which again I never did.

All I did was “thinking” and this poor little boy who had only one piece of bread without any hesitation sharing it with the dog, though he himself seemed to be very hungry.

I learnt one of the biggest lessons in my life which that boy taught me without a conversation. He taught me to share with love and happiness. I am so blessed to have learnt this beautiful lesson from my ‘little unknown master’. It is my moral duty to share this incident with all my friends across the globe and be blessed with happiness.

Thank you friends for making this world a beautiful place to dwell.

"Just felt i should share this with you guys"[/b]

Mucho gracias.

#this got me thinking too. lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
ncpat:

From my chart below on 1H GJ is already set for a sell but lets wait 61.8 and 38.2 retracement, anything on 68.1 put your chart on 15mins and start looking for sell signal

Pls, can you post your MACD indicator and the ema settings on it?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
fxbomovi: Tom, you still have a long way to go. Dont be carried away with screenshots. Never trust any trader, any, alert, any system until you have a first hand experience.
noted. i will never be fooled again
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
mayten30: that man called tom is definitely a sick man
God bless u
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
this is the period many systems are tested by range market. volatility will return tomorrow. bye
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Sircj(m): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
anyone seein bat forming on 4hr EURUSD there is aggresive sell at C now but i will wait to buy at D. And DOW 15mins chart anoda bat watchout
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
natruetalk: am eyeing to buy gbp/usd to 1.622x zone.

patiently watching PA for the trade, i want to first see the price action quickly falling below 1.5860 and fast retrace back up above it. then am ready to take the trade to the zone.

otherwise i wait to buy eur/nzd and eur/aud

bought EN at 1.6220 as shown below

note. there is a news coming up 23.45pm on NZD later which may affect direction on the data release but i took the trade base on my eyeing support .
goodluck

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
I hope the news favours me cos i have been in audnzd long since yesterday night.
natruetalk:

bought EN at 1.6220 as shown below

note. there is a news coming up 23.45pm on NZD later which may affect direction on the data release but i took the trade base on my eyeing support .
goodluck
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
fxbomovi: I hope the news favours me cos i have been in audnzd long since yesterday night.

i think the effect is not going to be much because NZD current Account has not being great for some time now.

anyhow Good luck to both of us

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 2:31am On Sep 18, 2013
LiteForex, Why are you causing so many problems for your clients? LiteForex Why are you causing so many problems for your clients? LiteForex has some interesting items in their
Terms of Service. Originally, their rule 6.8 was... In case the price change is related to the
difference between the last instrument price
before the market closing and the first instrument
price at the opening of the market, or is
connected with the news release, and increases
profits by more than 10% of the Equity, the Company reserves the right to adjust financial
result of such transactions to an amount
proportional to the difference in the prices
indicated above by means of funds deduction
with a following comment. In some cases, the
Company can set limits of less than 10% of total deposit to the minimum profit change. This means that if a trade makes a large,
successful news trade or is lucky enough to
benefit from a weekend gap, Lite Forex would
confiscate any profit above 10%. LiteForex even
reserved the right to confiscate profits of less than
10%. The rule makes it plain that LiteForex doesn't bother to fully hedge themselves over
weekends. If they did, the amount gained or lost
by traders would be passed on to the market. The FPA considers this to be a license to steal and
made LiteForex aware of this. One outstanding
quote by on the subject by a senior member of
the FPA's forums was... Recently, LiteForex.com revised rule 6.8 to... In exceptional cases, in the event of sharp gaps
between the opening and closing prices or when
trading upon the release of news, the results of
trading operation (both negative and positive) can
be adjusted by the Company, if clients’ order was
executed only in part or rejected by Company’s counteragent. The adjustments will be made in
proportion to a volume of conducted orders and
with an appropriate commentary. The FPA considers this to only be a small
improvement. Again, LiteForex appears to not be
covering itself over weekends. It also would
appear to lack liquidity around news time. In the
opinion of the FPA, LiteForex should either permit
news trading or ban it completely. Instead, the company says it will make commentary if it takes
money away from traders. If there is a real issue
with an order not being filled properly, a trader
should be shown evidence to back up any
removal of profits, not just be provided with some
commentary. Many brokers complain about bonus hunting. The
problem is that even a single small trade in
opposite directions from the same IP is all the
evidence some brokers need to take action.
LiteForex declined to consider that 2 traders
sitting side-by-side at a cyber-cafe could get into an argument over which way price will move next.
The best way to settle such an argument is to
place opposite trades to see who profits and who
loses. True bonus hunting requires large trades
designed to move the entire balance from one
account to another. Few people would bother to do this for one small bonus. Most would then
match up a second pair of accounts, then match
up the winners from each pair to move the
deposits and bonuses from at least 4 accounts
into a single account. LiteForex not only didn't show sufficient evidence
of trades designed to move all money from one
account to another, their representative claimed
that the account launched paired trades from 2 IP
addresses. One of those addresses was inside of
LiteForex.com's headquarters. A few years ago, a very large percentage of
brokers would let clients trade any way they liked,
but would then do a compliance audit before
processing withdrawals. The results of these
audits often were the removal of large numbers
of profitable trades. In some cases, the trades clearly violated a broker's terms. In other cases,
little information was given. At least these audits
usually only took a week or two. The FPA had
hoped that the forex industry had moved beyond
this sort of thing. LiteForex had a client placed under some sort of
investigative audit since May. No details were
given over what triggered the investigation. The
most the FPA and the client could get out of the
company was that an answer would be available
sometime soon. After the case went to a vote, LiteForex's representative accused the client of
having 2 accounts and bonus hunting. Neither of
those accounts were the one that was supposed
to be the subject of the investigation. Lite Forex finds it too easy to take profits and to
accuse traders of misconduct. Lite Forex seems to
find it too hard to provide any evidence that
relates to the accounts being disputed. The FPA tried very hard to avoid giving LiteForex a
scam finding. Many deadlines for answering
questions and providing evidence were extended.
Other than a small improvement in the wording
of rule 6.8, and the resolution of 1 out of 5 FPA
Traders Court cases, LiteForex has done nothing to show the FPA that they are serious about fixing
issues experienced by their clients. Instead, it
appears that clients can have money taken away
without valid reasons or evidence being given. Regretfully, the FPA now feels the time has come
to warn traders that LiteForex is a scam. We hope
the company takes a serious look at its handling
of these issues and decides to improve itself.

www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/27486-liteforex-why-you-causing-so-many-problems-your-clients.html
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 4:26am On Sep 18, 2013
naijababe: Sell stop on gold at 1300, sl at 1310, tp at 1272. About a 3:1 R:R

I suggest that you readjust your TP to 1282.75 or higher. Enjoy your day.
Meshach
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Dayco(m): 5:25am On Sep 18, 2013
Medico don show again!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:02am On Sep 18, 2013
and gold keeps going down shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by planbforex(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2013
Gold - Daily candle closed bearish as an inverted hammer. 4hr is showing an AB=CD reversal pattern expected to reverse at 161.8 at D and candle (PA) is showing rejection towards the 1272.09 support. There is also an MACD bullish divergence as shown in the chart. 1hr is currently trading below the 1305 resistance. With also a AB=CD reversal pattern. Your SL and TP depends on what you want to achieve with the trade and how long you want to hold it.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by seyejohn94: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2013
STRICTLY FOR GOLD TECHNICIANS
Trader's
Cheat Sheet Prices as of Wed, Sep 18th,
Support/Resistance Levels Price Key Turning Points
1,822.86 Price Crosses 9-18 Day Moving Average
52 Week High 1,795.78
14 Day RSI at 80% 1,688.49
1,560.80 38.2% Retracement from 52 Week High
14 Day RSI at 70% 1,503.57
1,488.21 50% Retracement from 52 Week High/
Low
4 Week High
13 Week High
1,415.62 38.2% Retracement from 52 Week Low
1,409.51 Price Crosses 9-40 Day Moving Average
1,401.84 3-10-16 Day MACD Moving Average Stalls
1,395.05 14-3 Day Raw Stochastic at 80%
1,391.15 Price Crosses 9 Day Moving Average Stalls
1,383.56 14-3 Day Raw Stochastic at 70%
1,379.32 38.2% Retracement from 4 Week High
1,375.03 Price Crosses 18 Day Moving Average
1,367.18 Price Crosses 18 Day Moving Average
Stalls
1,362.58 50% Retracement from 4 Week High/Low
1,360.58 14-3 Day Raw Stochastic at 50%
1,355.63 14 Day RSI at 50%
1,352.56 Price Crosses 40 Day Moving Average
1,347.04 Price Crosses 9 Day Moving Average
1,345.85 38.2% Retracement from 4 Week Low
1,337.61 14-3 Day Raw Stochastic at 30%
1,336.90 38.2% Retracement from 13 Week High
Pivot Point 2nd Level Resistance 1,330.57
1,326.12 14-3 Day Raw Stochastic at 20%
1,323.30 14 Day %k Stochastic Stalls
1,321.79 Price Crosses 40 Day Moving Average
Stalls
Pivot Point 1st Level Resistance 1,320.37
1,313.24 Pivot Point
1,311.71 14 Day %d Stochastic Stalls
1,307.06 50% Retracement from 13 Week High/
Low
Pivot Point 1st Level Support 1,303.04
Pivot Point 2nd Level Support 1,295.91
4 Week Low 1,291.68
1,277.23 38.2% Retracement from 13 Week Low
1,275.47 3-10 Day MACD Oscillator Stalls
14 Day RSI at 30% 1,268.29
13 Week Low
52 Week Low
14 Day RSI at 20% 1,159.12
657.98 Price Crosses 18-40 Day Moving Average
I hate technicals....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by adeyinkabasir(m): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2013
i think GJ should get to 156.96 SL should be 157.98
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by seyejohn94: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2013
Is Ej ready to start its down trend... A sell signal generated on my 4h chart... Hmmm... No euro news in sight... Is it time to ride this Pair all the way down... 132.65 held since yesterday... Or is d signal just a camouflage... Time will tell 
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2013
The storm is over!
sell gbusd at market price 1.5956
Happy trading!
Meshach
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meritocrat: 10:06am On Sep 18, 2013
^
Which storm is over?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by mekuzoil(m): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2013
SIG_AJ: Lets hunt some pips!!!!

They just placed me on life ban last week,callling me a pip hunter!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Greenlandncom(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2013
Need a complete and comprehensive forex trade material? Simply visit www.greenlandn.com for a copy!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2013
adeyinka_basir: i think GJ should get to 156.96 SL should be 157.98
you are guessing. you think but not sure. you dont know keep things like dis to urself
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2013
natruetalk: am eyeing to buy gbp/usd to 1.622x zone.

patiently watching PA for the trade, i want to first see the price action quickly falling below 1.5860 and fast retrace back up above it. then am ready to take the trade to the zone.

otherwise i wait to buy eur/nzd and eur/aud

hmmmm, GU does not react the way i want toward my eyeing zone for a buy but i will not sell it.

bought eur/aud @ 1.4266

all hand on the table now watching.. the green line any possible breakout i will close my trade before hitting my SL shocked

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 18, 2013
meshpips: The storm is over!
sell gbusd at market price 1.5956
Happy trading!
Meshach
and u call urself professonal trader. no sl/tp. what a shame. it may work but you must do things rigght or u keep it to urself. you guys should keep killing newbies. God go judge una

i have take my beaten last two weeks and i will not allow my fellow newbies to fall MU.GU againnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 11:50am On Sep 18, 2013
Please can anyone interprete the effect of Fed's Taper later today on EUR/USD?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2013
planbforex: Gold - Daily candle closed bearish as an inverted hammer. 4hr is showing an AB=CD reversal pattern expected to reverse at 161.8 at D and candle (PA) is showing rejection towards the 1272.09 support. There is also an MACD bullish divergence as shown in the chart. 1hr is currently trading below the 1305 resistance. With also a AB=CD reversal pattern. Your SL and TP depends on what you want to achieve with the trade and how long you want to hold it.
guy, u may be grossly wrong. Gold is still going down on a long term. Expect it to hit 1208 in the nearer future immediately it breaks 1272. Gold and silver are really fetching me real money smiley cheesy grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by planbforex(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
kwajay1: guy, u may be grossly wrong. Gold is still going down on a long term. Expect it to hit 1208 in the nearer future immediately it breaks 1272. Gold and silver are really fetching me real money smiley cheesy grin

Thanks for your observation. We look the same way and at the same thing but we see differently. I don't need to be right on just a single trade to be a successful trader. I only need to have a tangible reason for taking a trade. And again, I don't know your definition of long term on this trade. And if you have been following me sir, you will realize that I called for Gold short on 27th of last month which yielded pips for me and those who followed it while it lasted.
So, sir, I thank you for your observation once again but also note that one doesn't need to be right every time to make money in forex. You can as well like to show me some charts too. Peace.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by planbforex(m): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
kwajay1: guy, u may be grossly wrong. Gold is still going down on a long term. Expect it to hit 1208 in the nearer future immediately it breaks 1272. Gold and silver are really fetching me real money smiley cheesy grin

Thanks for your observation. We look the same way and at the same thing but we see differently. I don't need to be right on just a single trade to be a successful trader. I only need to have a tangible reason for taking a trade. And again, I don't know your definition of long term on this trade. And if you have been following me sir, you will realize that I called for Gold short on 27th of last month which yielded pips for me and those who followed it while it lasted.
So, sir, I thank you for your observation once again but also note that one doesn't need to be right every time to make money in forex. You can as well like to show me some charts too. Peace.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
EJ sellstop 132

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.