Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (652498 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saintfaculty(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
GU has tested 1.61220 for sometime now, i am expecting a breakout also, so becareful of shorting....
on 4hr chart....

SILVER!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
natruetalk:

just bought gold @ 1286.88

goodluck
Well done bro.. What screen capture app are you using?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
Piponomics:
Well done bro.. What screen capture app are you using?

http://www.techsmith.com/jing.html
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
willscolf: bought EU & NU after price bounced off my trendline.notin is guaranteed oo as price cud stil rubbish my analysis nd do d opposite
d above trade hit my take profit level nd came out green wit 37 and 33 pips respectively along wit 54pips buy trade on gold.i tink am kinda gud to go live,bt d boy rili nids som dollars to invest oo.happy weekend every1

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by samogo1: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
willscolf: d above trade hit my take profit level nd came out green wit 37 and 33 pips respectively along wit 54pips buy trade on gold.i tink am kinda gud to go live,bt d boy rili nids som dollars to invest oo.happy weekend every1
You think live n demo are the same? Go live first then u wil know wat is EMOTIONS, PSYCHOLOGY, FEAR & GREED.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
natruetalk:

http://www.techsmith.com/jing.html

Thanks.. Sorted. cool cool

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
Thank God this our business is getting easy on daily bases. I came across some articles today and laughed at our Government and some industrialists cos time is coming when everybody will face this biz and ignore all forms of white cola jobs cos this one is whiter than any other job, just that it requires that u dance to the tune on the music.
Happy weekend pals.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
sam ogo:
You think live n demo are the same? Go live first then u wil know wat is EMOTIONS, PSYCHOLOGY, FEAR & GREED.
aside emotions and fear dey all d same,basically all 1 nid is a very gud money management strategy whch reduces fear,emotion,greed etc and havin a system dat can giv hm atleast 60% win rate dats al.besides i trade my demo as doh am tradin live bcoz i hav dis aspiration 2 succeed in dis biz considerin d lack of lucrative job in dis country of ours as such i dnt enter trades any hw rather i trade HIGH SUCCESS PROBALITY SETUPs.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
saintfaculty: U stand better chance of surviving in this game, if u invest big.

i tel u my chairman,1 nids a huge amount of money in d region of thousands of dollar 2 make it big in dis biz
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
i don't leave position over weekend

closed both my EA and Gold with +45pips

yeah let watch England Chile match

enjoy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by drpips1(m): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2013
benpuzzy: Thank God this our business is getting easy on daily bases. I came across some articles today and laughed at our Government and some industrialists cos time is coming when everybody will face this biz and ignore all forms of white cola jobs cos this one is whiter than any other job, just that it requires that u dance to the tune on the music.
Happy weekend pals.

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by drpips1(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2013
willscolf: aside emotions and fear dey all d same,basically all 1 nid is a very gud money management strategy whch reduces fear,emotion,greed etc and havin a system dat can giv hm atleast 60% win rate dats al.besides i trade my demo as doh am tradin live bcoz i hav dis aspiration 2 succeed in dis biz considerin d lack of lucrative job in dis country of ours as such i dnt enter trades any hw rather i trade HIGH SUCCESS PROBALITY SETUPs.

try substituting the demo with real and feel the rush except if u aint gat adrenaline(robot),but seriosly thats the right mindset broh smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by surveycash(m): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2013
surveycash: Morning all,

Am happy to announce to you the account details to make your donations for this event as follows

Account name: Income Legends Concepts
Account number: 0044499184
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank plc

Deposit procedure: when making the payment, pls fill depositor field with your nairaland ID only. All deposit close 22 November, 2013. This is to enable LOC prepare for the event.

Thank you.

Is anyone seeing this? It is not generating the attention it should be generating. Hmmmn. I just hope Tom29 and Natruetalk are wrong oo. Less than 7days to go.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
benpuzzy: Pls sir, kindly send ur account details to benpuzzy444@gmail.com let me transfer something to it cos u need to start up now so dat u can take care of ur xmas expenses from what ur get b4 Xmas. "One love keep us together".
hello sir just came around now yes am the one. ok just to let u know am the one. do you remember the solar ebook you promised me when i asked you how u manage your electricity issues which is very very vital to dis biz
remember our chat on Gtalk?. hopefully on monday i will be at the cafe and my email is still tomtaye06
remember the bendel stuff i talked about. am saying all dis so some scammers will not use my deleted Tom29 to manipulate and rubbish my name. i will contact u when am able to connect on pc today. make i dey thank u in advance first. God bless u
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by drpips1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by drpips1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
some Trading Quotes from notable investors

"Don't focus on making money; focus on protecting what you have."

Paul Tudor Jones

"The most important thing in making money is not letting your losses get out of hand."

Marty Schwartz

"I always define my risk, and I don't have to worry about it."

Tony Saliba

"The key to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading... I know this will sound like a cliche, but the single most important reason that people lose money in the financial markets is that they don't cut their losses short."

Victor Sperandeo

"I think investment psychology is by far the more important element, followed by risk control, with the least important consideration being the question of where you buy and sell."

Tom Basso

"If I have positions going against me, I get right out; if they are going for me, I keep them... Risk control is the most important thing in trading. If you have a losing position that is making you uncomfortable, the solution is very simple: Get out, because you can always get back in."

Paul Tudor Jones

"The elements of good trading are: (1) cutting losses, (2) cutting losses, and (3) cutting losses. If you can follow these three rules, you may have a chance."

Ed Seykota

"When I get hurt in the market, I get the hell out. It doesn't matter at all where the market is trading. I just get out, because I believe that once you're hurt in the market, your decisions are going to be far less objective than they are when you're doing well... If you stick around when the market is severely against you, sooner or later they are going to carry you out."

Randy McKay

"I'll keep reducing my trading size as long as I'm losing... My money management techniques are extremely conservative. I never risk anything approaching the total amount of money in my account, let alone my total funds."

Randy McKay

"The fundamental law of investing is the uncertainty of the future."

Peter Bernstein

"There is the plain fool who does the wrong thing at all times anywhere, but there is the Wall Street fool who thinks he must trade all the time."

Jesse Livermore

"One common adage...that is completely wrongheaded is: You can't go broke taking profits. That's precisely how many traders do go broke. While amateurs go broke by taking large losses, professionals go broke by taking small profits."

William Eckhardt

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by dboy365: 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
JAkpayen: I hail the oldbies for coming back again. naijababe I hail you! You are an inspiration woman to all dudes here. dboy, quite a while and meshpip welcome back.

Guy expect scammers to flood you with mail and how will you identify mail from him.
ye, quite a while. I do check the thread from time to time. Hope y'all are doing great...and raking the $$$?
I trade the dailies (and sometime 4h on S/R) so I rarely check this thread/fx market intraday to avoid distractions and also because of my job. It's a "mind" strategy which has paid off heavily over the months...set and forget!
Great ebook for your wknd relaxation
http://www.4shared.com/office/UwpqZjuP/How_I_Made_2_Million_in_the_St.htm
Thought this might come very handy as a desert:
http://www.learntotradethemarket.com/forex-currency-trading-blog/trading-probabilities-in-your-favor
Audio files with the pdf:
http://www.4shared.com/get/xi9FbASE/How_I_made_2_million_dollars_i.html

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
I was online today but couldnt reach u. What time will u visit CAFE on Monday so dat i'll wait 4 u, mean while hope u received d 4hrs S/R dat i sent u d other day?
Agbaka1:
hello sir just came around now yes am the one. ok just to let u know am the one. do you remember the solar ebook you promised me when i asked you how u manage your electricity issues which is very very vital to dis biz
remember our chat on Gtalk?. hopefully on monday i will be at the cafe and my email is still tomtaye06
remember the bendel stuff i talked about. am saying all dis so some scammers will not use my deleted Tom29 to manipulate and rubbish my name. i will contact u when am able to connect on pc today. make i dey thank u in advance first. God bless u
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Debeloved87(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hey guys,op u'r makin d monies...am sorry, just wanna give u dis gist..no offence pls..
ITS HERE AGAIN!!!!
The best e-currency site on the net, where you can buy,sell E-currency, send free sms to phone numbers and advertise your product freeeee at first, then with little charges.
JOIN NOW E-swift!!
http://eswift-ng.com/refer-08189567951.html
click the link above and improve the market and worth of your product
http://eswift-ng.com/refer-08189567951.html
E-swift...soaring with strength..
Alright catch ya lata.. ALL THE BEST ;-)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
benpuzzy: I was online today but couldnt reach u. What time will u visit CAFE on Monday so dat i'll wait 4 u, mean while hope u received d 4hrs S/R dat i sent u d other day?

Yes i got it then. i have responded to u through email. my old email refused to retrieve. it is now oluolu1993 gmail.com
10:00AM I will be at the cafe. Thank you
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 1:44am On Nov 17, 2013
Hi,

Hope all is well. Just checking in to say hello. Had a chat with Starguy lastnight and also a word from Mr Benpuzzy on the Politics section. Good to know we are all moving forward.

Frawzey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 4:32am On Nov 17, 2013
My Oga, it is too early 4 u to relocate back FTA cos Anambra Election result has not been concluded yet so dat u'll not miscount votes.
ayox2003: Hi,

Hope all is well. Just checking in to say hello. Had a chat with Starguy lastnight and also a word from Mr Benpuzzy on the Politics section. Good to know we are all moving forward.

Frawzey cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2013
Please somebody should join me in this journey cos i am anticipating atleast 150pips.
See chart for explanations on reason behind this step. "FX IS SWEET"

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 6:45am On Nov 18, 2013
Oga Silver boy, nobody dey see u for yahoo chat again, hope all is well?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ncpat(m): 7:00am On Nov 18, 2013
selling EA

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saintfaculty(m): 7:02am On Nov 18, 2013
saintfaculty: GU has tested 1.61220 for sometime now, i am expecting a breakout also, so becareful of shorting....
on 4hr chart....

SILVER!!!

GU finnally broke that price, i entered 4 a buy..... in profits now.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxfavour(m): 7:49am On Nov 18, 2013
ncpat: selling EA
ride on mann
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Trendline: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2013
short....GJ and EURCAD at the current price.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2013
last week has been a very very bad trading days for me loosing loosing on every sell, sell and buy atempt.

but i i see GU and EU selling Big from here this week so am still going to sell if i want to trade this week so buyers be warn you may crack your ribs buying.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 8:45am On Nov 18, 2013
benpuzzy: Please somebody should join me in this journey cos i am anticipating atleast 150pips.
See chart for explanations on reason behind this step. "FX IS SWEET"

Pls what is your yahoo chat id?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 8:55am On Nov 18, 2013
Ogboraph: last week has been a very very bad trading days for me loosing loosing on every sell, sell and buy atempt.

but i i see GU and EU selling Big from here this week so am still going to sell if i want to trade this week so buyers be warn you may crack your ribs buying.
hahahaha dis ur pix funny die oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.