Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (653234 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
is it an NGO
presciainter:

@Zinosleek, If you are in Warri, it will be interesting. I am presently in Warri trying to set up an Fx Centre by my place at PTI Road, Effurun.

The centre will serve Fx Traders in Warri and intending traders as well. It will not be commercialized in any way and I am talking to Endfx about it.

Please, send me your contact to festusokoli@yahoo.com for further details.

You are welcome

Presciainter.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
Piponomics:
Before you pay him any money to train you ask for proof of consistent trading for at least 1 year. It is funny how he jumped in on the opportunity but I can't remember seeing any post from him here.
they are always lurking around. Nigeria? Fear them.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by presciainter(m): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
aguiyi: is it an NGO

@Aguiyi, it is not an NGO but a centre or an ideal Fx Venue for traders especially full time traders.

I have come to realize that full time trading is largely boring mostly for traders outside Lagos who happen to be all alone in their various homes/places unlike Lagos traders who could easily walk to any of the brokers in Lagos and interact with live traders, enjoy brokers' facilities in terms of power, access to current financial events/news through streaming television analysis, with free internet access atimes.

Now that I am in Warri and want to engage in full time trading, I want to see how we can develop a centre for live traders in Warri and its environs.

Good and tested traders would be invited from time to time for interactions, analyisis etc.

By the way, apart from the proposed FTA Seminar, I understand that brokers and banks including CBN are sponsoring an FX Summit to be held at Civic Centre, Ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria Island, Lagos between December 3 and 4, 2013. My friend, also a trader informed me of this and I am waiting for the link to confirm and get further details. @Aguiyi and other traders in Lagos, please, could you help to check out this. My friend who told me is working on bringing Fxpro to Nigeria and I understand that FXpro is one of the sponsoring brokers.

Presciainter
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
presciainter:

@Aguiyi, it is not an NGO but a centre or an ideal Fx Venue for traders especially full time traders.

I have come to realize that full time trading is largely boring mostly for traders outside Lagos who happen to be all alone in their various homes/places unlike Lagos traders who could easily walk to any of the brokers in Lagos and interact with live traders, enjoy brokers' facilities in terms of power, access to current financial events/news through streaming television analysis, with free internet access atimes.

Now that I am in Warri and want to engage in full time trading, I want to see how we can develop a centre for live traders in Warri and its environs.

Good and tested traders would be invited from time to time for interactions, analyisis etc.

By the way, apart from the proposed FTA Seminar, I understand that brokers and banks including CBN are sponsoring an FX Summit to be held at Civic Centre, Ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria Island, Lagos between December 3 and 4, 2013. My friend, also a trader informed me of this and I am waiting for the link to confirm and get further details. @Aguiyi and other traders in Lagos, please, could you help to check out this. My friend who told me is working on bringing Fxpro to Nigeria and I understand that FXpro is one of the sponsoring brokers.

Presciainter

it's true. xm dot com is the broker
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by myola777(m): 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
presciainter:

Presciainter

u can get d details here www.lagosforexexpo.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by presciainter(m): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
myola777: u can get d details here www.lagosforexexpo.com

Thank you, Fxbomovi and myola777. I am just trying to reconcile this with the FTA seminar being packaged by this Forum.

The link calls it 1st Lagos Forex Expo.

It is ok.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
i like the idea but just wanted to know how the place will been maintained in terms of renewing the facility.

i stay in ph not lagos .

i will like to visit from time to time hence my interest
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 24, 2013
Do we have any forex traders in Benin? Kindly Identify.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2013
aguiyi: last trade for the week entered, ej sell cool sl is 50pips
Bullish continuation pattern. The price projection for the pennant takes us to 139.01 very likely price will gap up over the weekend.
Enjoy people!
Meshach
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2013
meshpips:
Bullish continuation pattern. The price projection for the pennant takes us to 139.01 very likely price will gap up over the weekend.
Enjoy people!
Meshach

i have hedged that trade bro but allowed the eu to be taken by sl if mkt does nt gap down at open.

how is life with u boss, its been long.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
Many Forex seminar now in Lagos at the same WEEK we fixed our FIRST FREE LAGOS SEMINAR. What do we do to harmonize these Forex traders and have one voice and possibility form NIGERIAN FOREX TRADERS ASSOCIATION or something similar to that? But, wait a minute, did THOSE people see our post here and decide to hold their seminar simultaneously with ours?. What do we do now? Suggestions please.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
I need help now please. Can someone tell me how to include picture of my mt4 as you guys do here. I want to prove a point to some people that needs evidence. I have tried but its not working. Help please.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
^^^ Good afternoon sire. When you click "reply" go below "submit" you will notice 4 "choose" options, which means you can upload 4 photos at once. click on any you'll be directed to ur folder select picture(if on a system click "open"after clicking on the photo) and then submit.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
OliverPin: ^^^ Good afternoon sire. When you click "reply" go below "submit" you will notice 4 "choose" options, which means you can upload 4 photos at once. click on any you'll be directed to ur folder select picture(if on a system click "open"after clicking on the photo) and then submit.

I think you should show him with pictorials.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by zinosleek(m): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
presciainter:

Presciainter
sent u a mail

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by forexprophet(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
presciainter:

Presciainter

Pls where do i locate such centres in lagos as u mentioned? Am new in lagos and very very BORED trading alone. No friends,no colliks and every other person is either on his own or in a hurry. which kind of town be dis
presciainter:

Presciainter

Pls where do i locate such centres in lagos as u mentioned? Am new in lagos and very very BORED trading alone. No friends,no colliks and every other person is either on his own or in a hurry. which kind of town be dis
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Bilabong(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
Guys abeg i need one on one forex training. I am in uyo. I have an idea about forex but i still need to know more, please contact me on 08105001008 tankx
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
They started before us that was the reason i suggested first week of December for ours so dat one can use a stone and kill two Birds at the same time this will be of great advantage to some of us that will be attending from the East and other States outside Lagos.

Nnam Ukwu, i was in Owerri last weekend, though i met Lawman and one Mr. Nice G.

iheanyiebeneze: Many Forex seminar now in Lagos at the same WEEK we fixed our FIRST FREE LAGOS SEMINAR. What do we do to harmonize these Forex traders and have one voice and possibility form NIGERIAN FOREX TRADERS ASSOCIATION or something similar to that? But, wait a minute, did THOSE people see our post here and decide to hold their seminar simultaneously with ours?. What do we do now? Suggestions please.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
Thanks my mate, but its not showing, it only comes as attachment. i cant see the picture myself
OliverPin: ^^^ Good afternoon sire. When you click "reply" go below "submit" you will notice 4 "choose" options, which means you can upload 4 photos at once. click on any you'll be directed to ur folder select picture(if on a system click "open"after clicking on the photo) and then submit.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
My brother how far, lets think of what to do fast.
benpuzzy: They started before us that was the reason i suggested first week of December for ours so dat one can use a stone and kill two Birds at the same time this will be of great advantage to some of us that will be attending from the East and other States outside Lagos.

Nnam Ukwu, i was in Owerri last weekend, though i met Lawman and one Mr. Nice G.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: Thanks my mate, but its not showing, it only comes as attachment. i cant see the picture myself
if u r usin greenshot,simply mke a screenshot of d pix u want wit it nd mke sure u rename d screenshot in d process den try 2 upload it as oliverpin said
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: Thanks my mate, but its not showing, it only comes as attachment. i cant see the picture myself
yw sire... i have never experienced such thing tho. mayb you should complain to mods.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
OliverPin: next week never reach but i don come again embarassed cry pips everywhere. it didnt get to the trendline but the horizontal should do the job. if price closes above that zone it k leg o.
The zone is 1.3500-1.3530 and price closed above it. k leg i guess. now we have a bigger upward triangle. watch it. happy trading

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by dboy365: 4:09am On Nov 25, 2013
bought oil at 93.83 and 94.12.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 5:14am On Nov 25, 2013
dboy365: bought oil at 93.83 and 94.12.
With the peace deal reached yesterday, we may still see oil prices crashing while the US DOLLAR will appreciate. This is what the American people will be grateful to Obama for even though the Israeli are against it. I expect oil to reach 94.30 and then decline
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by caesaraba(m): 6:18am On Nov 25, 2013
^^^^^^ Word. Sold GU @ 1.6220. SL, 80 pips.

Edit: SL to B.E.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by mekuzoil(m): 6:27am On Nov 25, 2013
Could somebody please post something on gold!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by surveycash(m): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2013
My thought undecided

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by caesaraba(m): 7:50am On Nov 25, 2013
mekuzoil: Could somebody please post something on gold!

Sold @1238.25. Still holding the position. Presently moving based on eased tensions with Iran. (Marketwatch dot com).
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by mekuzoil(m): 8:08am On Nov 25, 2013
caesaraba:

Sold @1238.25. Still holding the position. Presently moving based on eased tensions with Iran. (Marketwatch dot com).

Thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 25, 2013
Still on the Gold matter.. 80pips more to close the year. undecided
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by dboy365: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2013
dboy365: bought oil at 93.83 and 94.12.
SL hit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.