Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (652439 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
yomex_y2:

i know the question was not directed to me but permit me...

For me, i did not go to the conference to get a trading strategy, but to mix with successful traders and learn something new other than a trading system.

The best lesson i got even though i ve heard it before but you know, until something becomes a part of you, then keep learning is from the first speaker Ifeanyi Uche who identified the hallmark of trading success as Courage, Consistency, Discipline and Patience. Build a habit around this and you will be successful. Drop the bad habit of switching system. i call it identity crises. He also said quality traders study a lot.

As simple as the notes i just typed above is, its powerful.

Rosay, i m at 13%
Thank you brother for sharing the hallmark of trading from the expo. i agreed with ifeanyi Uche. all other one is just a strategy to get you money
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
prowitin: Bro this ur magic white line Zone is not a small tin ooo. Held our money all through NFP.
It must go up. grin

bro i just come back to see all the magic of NFP. my EU net never catch any fish. but thank God for EA net pick a trade for me @ 1.5154 in good profit at the moment

as for the EU so far it has not break the white line i will leave it on.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by surveycash(m): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
yomex_y2:

Very nice, very nice

mine is just 11% but then, my strategy is long term.

50% :oHow wuna dey do am ooo? I need help.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
natruetalk:

eyeing to trade oil at the usual time only looking to buy at my eyeing zone. definitely not at this current price.
at the same time i can not risk to sell to that zone. not like to toy with oyel movement.

no trade.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
yomex_y2:

i know the question was not directed to me but permit me...

For me, i did not go to the conference to get a trading strategy, but to mix with successful traders and learn something new other than a trading system.

The best lesson i got even though i ve heard it before but you know, until something becomes a part of you, then keep learning is from the first speaker Ifeanyi Uche who identified the hallmark of trading success as Courage, Consistency, Discipline and Patience. Build a habit around this and you will be successful. Drop the bad habit of switching system. i call it identity crises. He also said quality traders study a lot.

As simple as the notes i just typed above is, its powerful.

Rosay, i m at 13%

nice one, all ifeanyi said was good too,
but i could sit a whole day and listen to Daniel Ademola wink
cause when he speaks, you feel you have not started yet, and he makes you think very big
like the Gbenga that raised 10k$ to 450k$ in 6 months with CMS, he said the guys major advantage was discipline cool
which we all know is inevitable if you wanna succeed as a trader.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by martog: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
Many thank YOUs to you guys for the recap of the seminar. Even though I still expect more recaps from the attendees, hopefully starting from tonight and the weekend. Great work mates. Way to go! Weldone!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by LUCAS99: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
Please all gold traders in the house what is the maximum stop loss you use in Gold and how do you calculate your stop loss.Assuming I sold 1 standard lot size of Gold at 1233.50 with a 100 pip stop where will my stop loss be and how much will I lose if it is hit.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
deleted

aguiyi: AM bearish biased on the EU, sold at 3658 cool

stopped out for 30pips.

sell stop at 3695 cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
LUCAS99: Please all gold traders in the house what is the maximum stop loss you use in Gold and how do you calculate your stop loss.Assuming I sold 1 standard lot size of Gold at 1233.50 with a 100 pip stop where will my stop loss be and how much will I lose if it is hit.

so you want to use another traders risk appetite to enter a trade undecided undecided
do u know other traders account size?
do u know the lot size they are trading on gold
are sure you read that question well before posting it angry

TGIF

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by iffydave: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
rozayx5:

he uses weekly and monthly pivots on renko charts,
and also on normal charts, he trades resistance and support rejections on these levels
using Zmfx all pivots level indy smiley

some of the trades on the free bonus account taken so far using only this strategy
8 wins so far ( 2 analysed below
( something like what natruetalk does here cool

Please can u elaborate more on this.....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
rozayx5:

cause when he speaks, you feel you have not started yet, and he makes you think very big
like the Gbenga that raised 10k$ to 450k$ in 6 months with CMS, he said the guys major advantage was discipline cool
Blood of Jesus shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Baba God do am for me oo even if na in 3 years I no mind grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
LUCAS99: Please all gold traders in the house what is the maximum stop loss you use in Gold and how do you calculate your stop loss.Assuming I sold 1 standard lot size of Gold at 1233.50 with a 100 pip stop where will my stop loss be and how much will I lose if it is hit.
Lol @ maximum stop loss
Ogbeni better face your EU and co if you can't risk 300 pips sometimes. There are days I risk 30-50 pips though. It depends on where and how you got your trade entry.
With a 100 pip stop loss in your example your SL will be 1244.50. Better spend time on demo well o bros. Look at what happened during the NFP and you will know it is not bread and butter.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
aguiyi:

so you want to use another traders risk appetite to enter a trade undecided undecided
do u know other traders account size?
do u know the lot size they are trading on gold
are sure you read that question well before posting it angry

TGIF

i think what he wanted to know is how to determine 100pips sl on gold trading

e.g when he sold gold @ 1233.50 what will be the 100pips sl? is it 1234.50 or 1244.50 or 1333.50
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
Piponomics:
Blood of Jesus shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Baba God do am for me oo even if na in 3 years I no mind grin grin grin
you will get there bro.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
3691, sold eu again, dont join me if you cant accommodate 3725 from entry

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by collinz: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
Actually the EJ was performing on a perfect bullish trend just after the NFP release might jst be consolidating right nw
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by forexprophet(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2013

www.babypips.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
Una don start again? angry pls u guys should stop selling this thing. So it can get to its destination in time. That piar de destined to fly. Till next week friday.

aguiyi: 3691, sold eu again, dont join me if you cant accommodate 3725 from entry

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Trendline: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
JOIN ME TO SMILE NEXT WEEK ON EURAUD SHOT @ 1.4995

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
rozayx5:

used #1.6m to make roughly #70m in jst 6months? Dats incredible.if u dnt mind me askin,wot is CMS?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 1:42am On Dec 07, 2013
Hi bro,
for intra-day traders, the MAXIMUM SL I advice is simply what the ATR (100) prints on DAILY tf. This value is simply the RANGE (that is (high-low) for each day, looking back 100 days into history and then obtaining the AVERAGE value for the 100 days).
For instance, yesterday's (Friday) range was $31.61 which translates to 316pips.
Thursday did a range of $26.6 (that is 266pips)
Wednesday did $39.94 (approximately 400pips) etc
Now, keep doing this for the last 100 days then find the AVERAGE (mean) of the values obtained simply by summing up the values for each day and then dividing by 100.
Let
R1= yesterday's range
R2=range for 2 day's ago etc
We simply find
(R1+R2+R3+ . . . R100)/100
This value is what the ATR(100) has calculated for us.
I always advice that intra-day traders be able to stay "alive" in the market for at least ONE DAY. Then you come again the next day and stay alive again. With each day becoming your new day to stay alive, pretty soon you will not know what it means to get a margin call within a 24hr period.

Now, back to the explanation.
ATR(100) for gold shows $24.81 (that is 248pip average per day). I like to just add a factor of safety to this average value. So I find 25% of this value and add it to the ATR(100) because there will be days when the AVERAGE range will be surpassed.
So, I do
248*1.25= 310 pips.
This is what I suggest should be your MAXIMUM SL as an intra-day trader.
Meaning, your account should be able to bear a $31 price change in gold before life is snuffed out of it.
My advice to anyone trading gold (and please remember, it is just my advice and not LAW):
NEVER TRADE GOLD WITH MORE THAN ONE-THIRD OF YOUR ACCOUNT SIZE!
This way, I can be assured that your account would be intact until the end of each new day.
If you sold at 1233.50 with 100pips SL and a standard lot ($10/pip),your SL should be at 1243.50 and you will have a loss of
$10/pip * 100pips= $1,000
If your SL gets hit.
I do hope that my explanation has been of help?
Enjoy your day.
You are God's best!
Meshach.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jaidopumpin: 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
aguiyi: 3691, sold eu again, dont join me if you cant accommodate 3725 from entry

my view on d EU

i do not think it safe for me to short

this pair at this level

price might just rubbish my analysis oooo

nothing is certain

enjoy fellows

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
willscolf: used #1.6m to make roughly #70m in jst 6months? Dats incredible.if u dnt mind me askin,wot is CMS?

CMS was once a broker, they closed an became an IB for another Company, when they closed the sent a cheque to my friend in Eket with his complete balance, very sincere people cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
Thank you jare. . . Now someone has seen what ve been seeing since grin. Pls just sharp sharp go and buy that pair with all your account balance so it can force the market to move faster to that destination. Am sure ur balance can give it a gap upon market open. grin

jaidopumpin:

my view on d EU

i do not think it safe for me to short

this pair at this level

price might just rubbish my analysis oooo

nothing is certain

enjoy fellows
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 8:05am On Dec 08, 2013
it is easier to take a loss of 10,000$ (-10pips) on a 150,000$ account than to take a loss of -90$ (-90pips)on a 150$ account...just as it is easy to trade 100$ account to 550$ equity in a week....but you will never repeat same fate on 100,000$ account to 500,000$ in a month... ...if you fink its is debatable , start ur forex life on d contrary goodluck

Happy new week.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jpmorgan003: 10:19am On Dec 08, 2013
Happy sunday and may this week be more profitable to everyone. Tango yankee.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
EXPO account now validated can now start withdrawing profits if i want to, or just compound it ,
submitted docs on friday afternoon smiley

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
a week of range trading is here with us.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
Good afternoon peeps. As you analyse your strategy this week end. Pls relax a bit and go watch a movie. I recomend Insidious 1 and 2
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by disaac73(m): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
rozayx5: EXPO account now validated can now start withdrawing profits if i want to, or just compound it ,
submitted docs on friday afternoon smiley
@ROZAYX5; kindly give more detail about d RENKO trading and weekly/monthly pivot used by that fund manager from Dubai. Did he mention d pip box size he uses? And which broker(FXCM have Renko chart in their trade station 11 platform). I love and use Renko. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
Retail FX trading has since grown quickly since 2000. New breakdowns collected in the 2013 Triennial show that retail trading accounted for 3.5% and 3.8% of total and spot turnover, respectively. The largest retail volumes in absolute terms are in the United States and Japan. That said, Japan, which has a very active retail segment, is clearly biggest in Spot. In April 2013, retail trading in Japan accounted for 10% and 19% of total and Spot, respectively.

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.