Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (653605 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
unclenna: merry xmas to you oga...and all my FX friends ....

long time Sir, how things?
you just forget us like that
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
happy xmas to all...long live FTA
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by slim1739: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
sojmann: Pls which broker offers withdrawal to gtb mastercard?
you can also check this broker out at www.winninedgeinvestment.com.they take deposit/withdrawal to gtb Master card and also visa card of any Nigerian bank.peace
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by slim1739: 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
sojmann: Pls which broker offers withdrawal to gtb mastercard?
check this www.winningedgeinvestment.com. Peace
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 4:10am On Dec 26, 2013
Guys do you know that the forex market is still open although most brokers are closed.
Discovered it when I visited forexfactory forum.Checked with fxstreet quotes and am happy because I entered on 24 December,2013

GJ BUY
EJ BUY
UJ BUY
GOLD BUY

If brokers were open my GJ buy would have hit target of 100 pips by now.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2013
Kirinwa: Guys do you know that the forex market is still open although most brokers are closed.
Discovered it when I visited forexfactory forum.Checked with fxstreet quotes and am happy because I entered on 24 December,2013

GJ BUY
EJ BUY
UJ BUY
GOLD BUY

Oga welcome back,though traders are on holidays but i believe that 2014 shall be great for every one of us enjoy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2013
Kirinwa: Guys do you know that the forex market is still open although most brokers are closed.

GJ BUY
EJ BUY
UJ BUY
GOLD BUY

Brokers r opend now n go cash ur profits man
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Sunnycliff(m): 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
infofirst:

thanks a lot, I just raked in some good profit from my leftover market. Especially EJ Buy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
hope u guys had a 1daful xmas celebration.pls som1 shud help recomend me 2 cheaper nd affordable means of browsing,as airtel,etisalat,mtn etc jst dey do me strong tin.tnx
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
infofirst:

Thanks.Done.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
JUST SOLD
EURUSD
EURJPY
EURGBP
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by maxibrainz: 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
To reduce the cost you
spend on browsing, PC
users only should send a
mail to maxibrainz55@ gmail
dot com to get a tweak to
browse free on pc, am
giving it out free. Pls don't
quote my post just send
your request to my mail,
any issues you encounter
trying to configure what i
would send to you should
be sent to my mail and not
here, finaly i don't respond
to pm so don't send tanx,pls in your msg state that you are from this thread on nairaland
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by antosco: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kirinwa: JUST SOLD
EURUSD
EURJPY
EURGBP

Please what strategy do you use?
Can you share please.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by cashvault(m): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
I will sell EUR/JPY @143.281 sl @143.581. TP will be left open for now.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by cashvault(m): 3:40am On Dec 27, 2013
My EJ sell stop was missed by two pips. Waiting to go short on uj.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Sunnycliff(m): 7:55am On Dec 27, 2013
EJ heading to the. North pole without a major resistance
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
natruetalk:

Note. i still seeing eu, EA and Ej journey to 1.3880 , 1.6044 and 146.40 soon

Eu on it major resistance as seen/predicted on my chart. the current zone need to be watch on EU unable to break above the zone convincingly then sell likely to start soon. still expecting the other two to move to those prices before considering any major sell off

Note if EU started a strong reversal from this zone the other 2 may not be able to reach those prices/zone. as euro may drag them down too
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
natruetalk:

i think gold still have room to move up to around 1215 zone before any decision to go beyond/reverse . but today na friday looking to close my trade before closing of the market

watching closely for gold sell should it fail to move above the price
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
natruetalk:

watching closely for gold sell should it fail to move above the price

too risky but rewarding i need to join gold sell from this current zone 1218.28

hope it print dollar for me while traders on holiday

Goodluck

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
natruetalk:

too risky but rewarding i need to join gold sell from this current zone 1218.28

hope it print dollar for me while traders on holiday

Goodluck

it Friday

just closed the Gold with +43pips

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by DCTrendy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
i wanted to upload the whole report but it says the file is too big.

all from 200$, it reads 450 deposit but it was 200, one of the withdrawal was in error, but was reversed.

I perfectly understand the aim of this thread and wish i could help, but going through the account history,

u will discovered that some trades were closed in few seconds, so its not possible for me to post signal here.

but really, am ready to help as much as i can.

its a difficult market, but if there is anything working, its not necessary to keep it too close without helping others.

this 200$ has generated $2,338 from Dec 9th till date.

Merry Xmas.
Trendy

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by TheShootist(m): 2:41am On Dec 28, 2013
The Shootist:

My error, was very sure of the up bias, then entered in haste. trade is red presently.lessons learnt.

Tp finally hit at +90. The last supper. Resuming in the big year 2014. Season's greetings y'all. #GA #Entry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 7:00am On Dec 28, 2013
Season's greetings to you all.....look forward to a prosperous 2014

cheer's
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2013
DC Trendy: i wanted to upload the whole report but it says the file is too big.

all from 200$, it reads 450 deposit but it was 200, one of the withdrawal was in error, but was reversed.

I perfectly understand the aim of this thread and wish i could help, but going through the account history,

u will discovered that some trades were closed in few seconds, so its not possible for me to post signal here.

its a difficult market, but if there is anything working, its not necessary to keep it too close without helping others.

Merry Xmas.
Trendy
merry Xmas to you too! bro just share your strategy for the benefits of all, there is no need for all thiz account history you are displaying! have a nice day!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ykpuffy(m): 9:10am On Dec 28, 2013
fxbomovi: merry Xmas to you too! bro just share your strategy for the benefits of all, there is no need for all thiz account history you are displaying! have a nice day!

yeah bro, i agree with u and i'm hoping DC Trendy will be kind enough to help by sharing his strategy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ykpuffy(m): 9:12am On Dec 28, 2013
DC Trendy: i wanted to upload the whole report but it says the file is too big.

Merry Xmas.
Trendy

yeah bro, will u be kind enough to help by sharing your strategy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by DCTrendy(m): 9:27am On Dec 28, 2013
Its a scalping strategy, the MT4 must be super fast n execution must be really great.

I will show investor password here till 31st Dec, if u have enough swag n can be fast u can copy the trades. It won't work once ur spread is more than 0.8 to 1pip on eurusd.
Its the work of Algo.

Mini HFT setup. It works best during the news, and I won't go deeper than this for now.

abcd123
Live.tarsiermarkets.com:443
Just login with the above info.

My Regards
Trendy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by toppy12: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
[quote author=DC Trendy]i wanted to upload the whole report but it says the file is too big.

Merry Xmas.
Trendy[/quote

Gooday DC Trendy, i send mail to you twice you didnt acknowlegde or respond sir, please kindly do
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Sunnycliff(m): 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
[quote author=toppy12][/quote]

pls can u send me the mail . sunnycliff87@gmail. com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by seyejohn94: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
2014 here we come.....
A trading strategy, a business plan(ur rules and guide lines in written form) and d right mindset is all u need for 2014...
Sniper... :-)

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by DCTrendy(m): 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
[quote author=toppy12][/quote]

Hello dc trendy,

Usolace would like to send you an email message, but since you're not connected, you'll need to contact Usolace by replying this email.

Seems I don't know how the nl email works yet, but kindly email my gmail driectly: woleoba @ gmail

I ll try to answer any question.

My Regards
Trendy

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.