Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,804 members, 7,841,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (656005 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
Update! The Jump on Aussie-Dollar has closed! Rode a few pips on that. Euro-Dollar is halfway back up. the jump in Euro pairs were massive. especially the Euro-Dollar.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
​CA̷̷̴̐͠Ŋ anyone please give me an update on eu, did it get to 2875 before reversing up. Have not been able to use …Ý laptop since morning.
Placed a pending buy there last week
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
onlineresource: ​CA̷̷̴̐͠Ŋ anyone please give me an update on eu, did it get to 2875 before reversing up. Have not been able to use …Ý laptop since morning.

No
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
onlineresource: ​CA̷̷̴̐͠Ŋ anyone please give me an update on eu, did it get to 2875 before reversing up. Have not been able to use …Ý laptop since morning.
no it didnt get there. currently dancing around 1.2970
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
fxjones: see AUD/CHF H1 and D1 chart Analysis using custom Hajson Trend Ma.[/i] indicator.
http://www.mql5.com/en/charts/84030/audchf-h1-instaforex-group
http://www.mql5.com/en/charts/84034/audchf-d1-instaforex-group

market moves upward or downward in triangular shape, Hajson trend MA helps you to easily spot this point in the market and enable you make low risk highprobability entry, looking at the H1 chart on AUD/CHF, the first red line point of intersection with the Hajson trend MA represent leg 1 of the downward short term trend, while the second red line represent leg 2, selling risk increases as the trend leg increases, at leg 2 you will see a green horizontal and green vertical lines, the green vertical line represent leg o a point where the shorterm downward move may likely end. from this analysis, the market is up bias with buy entry above horizontal green line and stop slighly below vertical green line

Looking at the daily chart with Hajson trend MA, YOU will clearly see the market started at leg 0 and has since been trending up, until price forms Leg 1 in the daily upmove no new entry adviced, at this point where by H1 sycn with D1 sell may just a mere retracement with no clear direction

God knows the number of folks this AUDCHF disappointed today, I inclusive.

When I see too many confirmation on a pair, I rarely make profit on it, only if its Gold and Oil. This is the fourth analysis on this pair, yet my SL had already been taken off. sad

Na God say make I trail DAX and FTSE, na [i] korofo
everything for be today.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
ayox2003:

God knows the number of folks this AUDCHF disappointed today, I inclusive.

When I see too many confirmation on a pair, I rarely make profit on it, only if its Gold and Oil. This is the fourth analysis on this pair, yet my SL had already been taken off. sad

Na God say make I trail DAX and FTSE, na korofo everything for be today.

Frawzey
Na so the stupid thing do me the last time. I dey monitor am well.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ACM10: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
Have anyone tried www.fxopen.com? They are Arab brokers registered in New Zealand.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by efe22(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
vxtr: I ve always known that americans and europeans have better business ethics. I don't really trust these asians jor, but many of u use instaforex because of their awoof bonus,awoof that u cannot even withdraw.so who is smarter you or instaforex grin grin grin

WORD. High leverage, bonus and other ease of deposits/withdrawals options are what attracts some Nigerians traders to these thiefing brokers. How many of us for example uses Oanda, Pepperstone and even Hotforex etc? Hotforex has been my choice for capital reason. Short cut dey run belle sometimes. Run away from Instaforex and other fishy brokers now!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
naijababe: Bought EJ at 122.70, sl at 122.20 and tp at 124.10

Out with 120 pips. Gap closed, what next for EJ?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Prettywoman: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
ran away with 100...gap closing is 124.40 on my own chart,did it get there?
naijababe:

Out with 120 pips. Gap closed, what next for EJ?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
Prettywoman: ran away with 100...gap closing is 124.40 on my own chart,did it get there?

about the same on mine too but it only got as far as 123.93 before turning back
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Prettywoman: 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
It is now set to deceive.....
naijababe:

about the same on mine too but it only got as far as 123.93 before turning back
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
Prettywoman: It is now set to deceive.....

grin Ok, i dey comot my neck for inside EJ rope till the morn.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by IgweOO(m): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thought it wise to share this for anyone who might be interested. Was browsing the other day, and came across this option broker that offers free USD$100 to trade on there platform. Me, I have never traded option but decided to try it out. I registered last week but they credited the account today. Anyone interested can get to them through the referral link on my nairaland account.

***Abeg I am not selling anything neither im i employed by the company to do this. If you decide to open with them, you are doing so at your own discretion. I only posted because it might be of interest to anyone here. I had to include this disclaimer before person go accuse me of wetin I no know. I will be positing this also on at the Binary Option thread too.***

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Prettywoman: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
Lol...
naijababe:

grin Ok, i dey comot my neck for inside EJ rope till the morn.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
Hi Traders,

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

Yesterday's weekend gaps have made assessing the true strengths and weaknesses of each currency a very difficult task for today. Most of the pairs which experienced a large gap ended up being filled with yesterday's price action.

Overall there is some strength in the AUD with the NZD and EUR also showing some strength.

Overall there is some weakness in the JPY, CHF and GBP.

Again, please note that the price action so far this week has made any trade suggestions very hard to assess. When this happens, it is often best to not trade for the day and wait for the market conditions to settle down.

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

Buy Trades - AUD/CHF

Sell Trades - NONE

Happy Trading,
Andrew
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2013
My view on AChf is extremely bearish. Added more shorts when it hit my daily chart resistance. The 0.94xx will def happen. Added AU shorts at 1.0412 yesterday evening.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by funmyjos: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2013
EU - Truly the market ranges but my bias remains AS (bullish). There should be a good entry anytime from 11am with at least 200 pips. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 19, 2013
no trades yet for today... saw a sell signal on 1hr TF for audchef but pip spread is 10pips.... madness. Good luck to everyone
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by zig2ryme04: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2013
Hello guys, im desperately in need of 5$ liberty reserve. i cant go to the bank to pay cos the money is little. if i can send recharge card to anyone interested in selling to me i will really appreciate it. its urgent, my number is 08061222265
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by funmyjos: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2013
EU - Finally bought @ 1.29345 , TP - 1.29680 SL - 1.29120.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by shina88: 10:07am On Mar 19, 2013
The Society for Technical Analysts, Nigeria (STAN) is pleased to invite you to attend her 2nd Annual Conference which will be held at Westown Hotel on Saturday 13th April, 2013 by 10.00 am with the theme: ‘Timing the Markets’

The Society for Technical Analysts, Nigeria a developing member of International Federation of Technical Analysts will be holding another National Conference this year after the success of the First Conference held last year.

The significance of timing is crucial for profitable portfolio structure and enhancing liquidity in the financial markets.

This 2nd Annual Conference is a building block over the recent development in Nigeria Capital to provide more liquidity and restoring sustainable investors’ confidence in the market.

This conference is poised to be a unique platform for critical analysis, sharing and developing of ideas that would enhance the use and application of technical analysis for value investing and speculation of the Nigerian Capital

The conference will bring together International Speakers, stakeholders and experts to address these important issues that revolve around the central theme.

Technical Analysis plays significant roles in recovery of the world financial markets; Nigeria should also not be left out. The understanding and application of technical analysis creates a unique approach of creating liquidity in the Nigeria capital market

Conference Highlight:

· Application of Technical Analysis to Nigeria Financial Market

· The Timing Application in Investing

· Building Tactics and Strategies for Profitable Investing

· Power Panel Discussion on new opportunities in the financial markets

· Business Networking

· Many more

For Participation and Registration

Click here to register online:

www.stansummit.com/register

Participation Fee: N10, 000 only

Venue: Westown Hotel, 7 Sheraton – Opebi Link Road, Ikeja, Lagos

Date: Saturday 13th April, 2013

Time: 10.00 a.m. Prompt

For more information visit www.stansummit.com or call Adeshina 08032276111 or Biodun 08050200894.