Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (652870 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by AjanleKoko: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
naijababe:

0 pips gained today,me sef dey close shop. If GU closes above 15620 on the daily I will buy it.

Iya Ijebu?
You and Skype dey quarrel?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Iya Ijebu?
You and Skype dey quarrel?

grin grin grin grin. Not quite, I forget to login sometimes. You wan dash me money for skype ni? I go enter now now
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Bollinger(m): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
One pair to consider buying is the GBPCAD. very sweet setup on the daily chart for a TP of 16357 and 16687. for long term traders. Trade at own discression and risk tolerance. Good luck.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
LaconicINC: EJ,which way?
that guy actually dealt with me. Nepa too follow spoil show.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Bollinger(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2013
for USDJPY think up. it's eventual TP is 9570 and i think this is a perfect time to enter. Trade at own discression. Good luck.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2013
grin grin Is correlation finally back for gold and risky currencies?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Jalive: 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2013
Fellow traders, pls I would like to know the best setting of MACD to use on 4hr chart.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by piphacker(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2013
EU bull demystfyies even technical analysis
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
At 7pm i am buying eur/usd if condition is met
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
cool cool[size=5pt]*seriously*[/size]Please join me let's sell ENZD and EAUD by 5pm GMT
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2013
@All,am most greatful for all of your messages and i pray the Good Lord help us all.
i have said i will give only eu alerts this season but this one is too sweet not to share with you all, gu bear is likely to end today if we close as we r by 11pm, check gu daily and look at today candle n at naijababe, can u remember this
infofirst: almost did same but second taut n will only take her trade at extreme points or when the signal is 99.9% certain.
infofirst: i looked at it (the monthly)tru d daily chrt n i saw it is at 1.5591 and that region is coincidentally a horizontal support at 1.5602 and then the 23.6% fibo of 1.6745 and 1.5233 is also at 1.5591
[quote author=infofirst]am tempted to place a pending buy for gu at 1.5600. still looking from d trendline chrt u posted yesterday
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2013
Conservative entry at 1.5602 and aggressive entry at 1.565x and 1.563x

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
This is the beauty of this daily candle,no indicator can tell this but all of conscious traders are reading the message and what it simply means is that,am tired of down and i need to start going up news or no news but remember once in a while the unexpected do happen n so trade ur plan and plan ur trade and trade at ur own risk.

U all gave me d spirit to be up now n my mother under the soil now n so lets take note, we are on the soil now and tomorrow,the soil will be under us all.With Love

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2013
infofirst: Eu bull should watch out for the opportunity after today drop n no chrt now cos i just lost my mum...Dull Mood activated n May God Help us all.
Do accept my condolence. May GOD comfort you and ur family during this period.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by zinosleek(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
nolly042: that guy actually dealt with me. Nepa too follow spoil show.

I think say na only me o
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by LaconicINC: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
zinosleek:

I think say na only me o
we plenty wey e affect jare
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by omaojo1: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
infofirst: This is the beauty of this daily candle,no indicator can tell this but all of conscious traders are reading the message and what it simply means is that,am tired of down and i need to start going up news or no news but remember once in a while the unexpected do happen n so trade ur plan and plan ur trade and trade at ur own risk.

U all gave me d spirit to be up now n my mother under the soil now n so lets take note, we are on the soil now and tomorrow,the soil will be under us all.With Love
May God grant you the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2013
JAkpayen: cool cool[size=5pt]*seriously*[/size]Please join me let's sell ENZD and EAUD by 5pm GMT
sold EA already over 60 pips profit. bought GN too plus my AN THAT IS RUNNING. closed all my UCad with total of 46 pips.
Bollinger: One pair to consider buying is the GBPCAD. very sweet setup on the daily chart for a TP of 16357 and 16687. for long term traders. Trade at own discression and risk tolerance. Good luck.
watching that pair very well with EG.
kenny1984: Buying AU with tight SL
MY SYSTEM TOLD ME TO BUY THAT AND I DO STRONG HEAD, DEY REGRET AM NOW.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by BTFormular: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2013
infofirst: This is the beauty of this daily candle,no indicator can tell this but all of conscious traders are reading the message and what it simply means is that,am tired of down and i need to start going up news or no news but remember once in a while the unexpected do happen n so trade ur plan and plan ur trade and trade at ur own risk.

it is well bro. God is ur strength
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2013
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin. Me sef dey stalk GU. I no dey for anything 'E' until tomorrow. Hopefully, everybody would have calm da fucck down
that jpy na the new mafia. market rumor is that na sell but i no understand am any more, make e dey one side. big sis, wetin u dey see for EG, na south africa i dey see there.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
alert! alert!! NCad and Nchf are going south.'
trade responsibly.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2013
erniok:
that jpy na the new mafia. market rumor is that na sell but i no understand am any more, make e dey one side. big sis, wetin u dey see for EG, na south africa i dey see there.

Yes o all the way!

Na one of my plays along with GU tomorrow be that
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
Anybody wey miss this GU and gold buy no suppose trade FX again. This is what the pros call "free money" shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by BTFormular: 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2013
its so complicated now one cant ascertain which news is of high impact
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
JAkpayen: Anybody wey miss this GU and gold buy no suppose trade FX again. This is what the pros call "free money" shocked shocked shocked shocked

Okay o sad sad sad
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by zinosleek(m): 12:33am On Feb 13, 2013
i need a forex mentor please, someone i can talk to personally please, its something i cant say directly here ewomachris@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 5:27am On Feb 13, 2013
nolly042: another Buddha top is about to form on ej 4hr but ma still supports the buy in 4hr. watching on the sideline. my money is much more important than the indecisive moves
can anybody remember this?market is going towards the 61.8% fibo level on the bolded. first tp already taken added another short
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 5:31am On Feb 13, 2013
ej and gj are ready to scatter the pips just like the sower in the bible went out to sow seeds. today is pips. grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 5:59am On Feb 13, 2013
JAkpayen: Anybody wey miss this GU and gold buy no suppose trade FX again. This is what the pros call "free money" shocked shocked shocked shocked

naijababe: Yes o all the way!Na one of my plays along with GU tomorrow be that

shocked shocked shocked shocked yes the bullish pinbar was confirmed at 11pm yesternight on daily n 1.5600 n 1.5611 entry rocking here. if person loose this one for gu. its better than missing out.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 6:04am On Feb 13, 2013
Dont jump into a trade oh,we can still try 1.563x n so try get a good entry so as to minimise ur loss and maximise ur profit.To ur success
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:05am On Feb 13, 2013
watching movies since yesterday , better than watching markets confused by draghis statements grin grin

we have some valid signals, but its best to hold trigger, though daily gann has locked for sell on most euros, EJ is saying something else undecided
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Bollinger(m): 7:06am On Feb 13, 2013
This is the perfect time to buy GBPAUD for a TP of 15382. Admin note. All alerts are for long term traders. Trade at own discression. Goodluck though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.