Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area (18122 Views)

Nigeria To Host Brazil In 2015 friendly for the celebration of the new stadium / How Are You Celebrating Nigeria's World Cup Qualification In Your Area / Post Pictures And Videos Of The Celebration In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Humphreydis(m): 12:34am On Feb 11, 2013
I bn dey tidy alomo wit ma guyz.....but supersports cum show group features of confederation cup..Nigeria Vs Spain,Nigeria Vs Uraguay....omo na im i tell bar man mk im knack me one big stout tk top d alomo cos only alomo no fit control d tension....SA still get beef 4 us,y on earth dem go show dat tin wen we dey celebratin....abeg na one kpekus go carry d anger 2nyt!
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Yeske2(m): 12:38am On Feb 11, 2013
Humphreydis: I bn dey tidy alomo wit ma guyz.....but supersports cum show group features of confederation cup..Nigeria Vs Spain,Nigeria Vs Uraguay....omo na im i tell bar man mk im knack me one big stout tk top d alomo cos only alomo no fit control d tension....SA still get beef 4 us,y on earth dem go show dat tin wen we dey celebratin....abeg na one kpekus go carry d anger 2nyt!
Make SA take head nack wall,wetin conjoin us, bone their side abeg. Me I no send anybody, na Green White Green joor. Inshort, 2 alomo on me for you.How many una be sef? Barman give dem anything dem want, no yawa.
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by donsax: 12:52am On Feb 11, 2013
Made in nigeria!!!

Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by onila(f): 1:17am On Feb 11, 2013
First time Nigeria is rejoicing since Jonathan became the president grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 11, 2013
onila: First time Nigeria is rejoicing since Jonathan became the president grin grin grin grin

Babe, na true you talk o cheesy cheesy

E don tay since we happy for naija like this o.
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Sike(m): 1:22am On Feb 11, 2013
It's all [size=20]OPPAM GAGNAM STYLE[/size] for my Hood in Abeokuta.
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 11, 2013
Too bad ashawos in the US are too damn stingy angry
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Anextin(f): 2:07am On Feb 11, 2013
we dey for Eden Garden for Abj, abeg i no see any free ashawooo do o. where there secretariate dey mek i find out wetin hapn.coz e no funny at all after i don tell my girl friend sae i dey travel. all tnx to coach stephen, Mba and the rest of the team for a victory well deserved. itz fun all the way.
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 11, 2013
REALITY101: Too bad ashawos in the US are too damn stingy angry
You don kolo ni?Wetin bring US come this mata?Abi your head don turn?Nor worry na Aso rock you need go find opio go.Weed thinz in action
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Angel778(f): 2:26am On Feb 11, 2013
Anextin: we dey for Eden Garden for Abj, abeg i no see any free ashawooo do o. where there secretariate dey mek i find out wetin hapn.coz e no funny at all after i don tell my girl friend sae i dey travel. all tnx to coach stephen, Mba and the rest of the team for a victory well deserved. itz fun all the way.

Busted!!! are u nt SUPPOSe to be a female? lol

4 Likes

Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Nobody: 2:29am On Feb 11, 2013
Angel_777: Busted!!! are u nt SUPPOSe to be a female? lol
Nice discovery.I thought as much
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by madridsta007(m): 2:30am On Feb 11, 2013
chingyjant:
Nice discovery.I thought as much

Hahaha! I guessed as much.

Yahoo-boy things. Na wa o. Female dey find ashie?
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by madridsta007(m): 2:32am On Feb 11, 2013
Liberal2020:

Make I give you directions: As you commot from Aquiyi Irosi Road, turn right, go 4km, make a u-turn enter HerberT Macauley Way, continue until you enter Murtala Mohammed Avenue, make left, and drive pass the bus stop. Before next light, make left and continue till you pass four traffic lights and make another right. Now, keep right and pass MKO Street till you pass Bellview Hotel. Take the next right and drive for another 3 km or so, then turn left, go for 1km and make a u-turn and keep straight for another 3 km. When you get to the roundabout take right and continue till you pass the Government House. Keep straight and stay on your right lane and the destination to the Hotel I can't post the name is to your right. Enjoy!!!

Lol... You wan lost person?
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by ceeceeco: 2:50am On Feb 11, 2013
We're weeding & burning grasses around d hood...#Royal highness#
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by hclacid(m): 3:38am On Feb 11, 2013
Hadeyeancah: NEW DICTIONARY WORD
Bance should replace "UGLY" in the
dictionary,,,
E.g--This girl is bance
Ur babe is so bance

i was so so so disturbed when i saw that guy, na wa o. person wey wowo like that must be extremely talented to make it.... grin grin grin
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Ivynwa(f): 5:27am On Feb 11, 2013
dictionary,,,
E.g--This girl is bance
Ur babe is so bance

Oh my God? Funny
He mustn't hear you guys calling him that but wait o that fela plays good football, I am trying to remember having watched him play good game in the past but today he was just playing over the bar.

1 Like

Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by sunky644(m): 6:19am On Feb 11, 2013
AIYELE: we dey smoke ganja here in Akure
Me I no follow you smoke that one oooo...
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by kokoA(m): 6:26am On Feb 11, 2013
Nobody gree exchange jerssey with Bance.. Outright racism abi na 'facesm'I go call dis one.
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:49am On Feb 11, 2013
Eze Promoe: PH has turn to another Sodom and Gomorah o. Ashawo dey fück people for road here o. Crazy mehn embarassed cheesy cry

But for me here, I'm not celebrating o. I'm just waiting for the moment when someone's wallet will fall from his pocket cheesy
Pick pocketer may you not be alued one day.
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by seunlayi(m): 6:52am On Feb 11, 2013
kokoA: Nobody gree exchange jerssey with Bance.. Outright racism abi na 'facesm'I go call dis one.
Haaaaa!!! You don kill this guy when he is still alive
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by zalight(m): 7:06am On Feb 11, 2013
IT was gr8 here in Dubai,me and my friends watch the match in my house and we went crazy wen the goal was scored but my stupid india neirgbor called the police but luckily enough one of the policeman is a big football fan and has been following the competition...so he politely explained to the India to let us have our moment at the same time advising us to reduce the shouting.The sweetest thing about it was that the officer met us drinking alcohol which is illegal here but he acted blind.God bless him
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by mescanamezu: 7:12am On Feb 11, 2013
No be smal mata,here in abuja my tongue clinged to my mouth,people were turning their cars 200sp or rathar drifting theirs as if dey ar car racing n turnin immediately at a point.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by megajay1(m): 7:31am On Feb 11, 2013
dictionary,,,
E.g--This girl is bance
Ur babe is so bance
hhahaha, d boi too ugly dat em hair style come make am worse, but so far em get money grls no go even send for dd uglyness
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Profshyna: 7:37am On Feb 11, 2013
Na big tori 4 my area during midnyt oo Monas hotel ashawos 4 ketu lagos don suffa 4 guiz hand oo cum see queue 4 ashawo door til 4am dis mawni nd stil continue buh 4 me i jst dey kukere wit ma sisi 4 wan alingo corna
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by optimistD(m): 8:11am On Feb 11, 2013
It was this crazy

Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by dgb4(m): 8:21am On Feb 11, 2013
Assuming it was during OBJ's regime, today would have been declared PUBLIC HOLIDAY angry
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 11, 2013
Profshyna: Na big tori 4 my area during midnyt oo Monas hotel ashawos 4 ketu lagos don suffa 4 guiz hand oo cum see queue 4 ashawo door til 4am dis mawni nd stil continue buh 4 me i jst dey kukere wit ma sisi 4 wan alingo corna
Lie lie
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by simps(m): 9:11am On Feb 11, 2013
we have done it and we can do it again come 2015. UP EAGLES!!!!!!
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Ebestsmscom: 10:26am On Feb 11, 2013
zalight: IT was gr8 here in Dubai,me and my friends watch the match in my house and we went crazy wen the goal was scored but my stupid india neirgbor called the police but luckily enough one of the policeman is a big football fan and has been following the competition...so he politely explained to the India to let us have our moment at the same time advising us to reduce the shouting.The sweetest thing about it was that the officer met us drinking alcohol which is illegal here but he acted blind.God bless him

Thank the God that gave us victory.
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Johnsonjoye(m): 10:42am On Feb 11, 2013
The celebation was somehow cool n 1derful. But some 9ja guys are not smiling,n i ask y? They said y should dey jubil8 since dey ar not going to share in d player or country award nor reward. But did u knw d funny part of d story? They ar club-site lovers but doesn't luv their own country. Up 9ja jooooo.....
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by kaisy1980: 10:54am On Feb 11, 2013
FREE OGOGORO, IGBO(WEED)AND EVEN THE SISTERS GAVE GUYS FREE BUT FOR JUST 2 MINS .IT WAS SUCH A BIG FUN,
Re: How Crazy Is The Celebration In Your Area by Donbasi(m): 11:01am On Feb 11, 2013
Menn it was nothing to write home about in Orange groove here in owerri as the awards were being given to the guys police burst the area releasing tear gas menn it was a very big stampede last night as every one was running gasping for air. I pray no one dies cos it was real hell, I think we need to scrutinize Nigerian police and repatrait those from Burkinafaso.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Derby County Signs Ashley Cole (Photos) / Amokachi Picks 27 Players For Bolivia, South Africa Friendly / I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.