Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Congrats Super Eagles - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Congrats Super Eagles (870 Views)

BREAKING: BREAKING: Ex-super Eagles Coach Stephen Keshi Loses Wife / Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? / Congrats To Tgirl4real, She Just Had A Bouncing Baby Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congrats Super Eagles by zayhal(f): 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
Victory is indeed very sweet.

Family section, let's congratulate the super eagles. I'm really glad. We need more good news in and about Nigeria.
Re: Congrats Super Eagles by damiso(f): 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
I am soooo proud to be Naija now cool.I wish i was in Lagos right now though,the atmoshphere here too dull jor embarassed.

Sports has great power o,tonight reminds me of the unity of the brits when Mo Farah and Jessica Ennis won gold medals at London 2012.

UP Super Eagles,Up Naija
Re: Congrats Super Eagles by damiso(f): 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2013
Am so happy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Btw my lil victor moses is def playing for Naija grin grin
Re: Congrats Super Eagles by zayhal(f): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
You need to see how people are jubilating around here. It's infectious. I don't know where they got the fire-works. The noise is everywhere!
Re: Congrats Super Eagles by greatgod2012(f): 2:44am On Feb 11, 2013
Well, congrats to Nigerians!
Im using this opprtunity to appeal to Nigerians to always lets be one, if we can make it during our matches, then, we can always make it.
Enough of segregation!
Enough of tribalism!
Enough of religious intolerance! Enough of bitterness!
Enough of hatred.
God bless Nigeria!
God bless Nigerians!
ONE NIGERIA!!!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of A Marriage Vow / I Saw HEAVEN! / Did You Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.