Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo (147759 Views)

Toke Makinwa Vs Ini Edo:Who Rocks The Jumpsuit Better?(photos) / Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty / Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Udiculus(m): 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2010
u people should stop all dis,4 God sake,what do u gain make stupid nd ridiculus comparism,make u na stop all dis shite,it doesn't worth it.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by hottyspice: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2010
whats beatuful about ini? the hair on her chest or sagging breast, pls jare mercy isnt ugly but ini isnt more beautiful, hot isnt by face but by body structure, so give it all to mercy of the johnsone, tiny waist perfect shape, ini is just thick thats all.no sex appeal
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by yvetina: 10:16am On Mar 31, 2010
mercy is more beautiful, smart, sexy and straight, she is natural, acting is in her, i love ini edo too but when comparing the two, i prefer my mercy johnson grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by tenneh(f): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2010
Ini is more beautiful and talking about shape, she got a nice shape too grin grin grin
Ini breasts are not saggy like mercy ones, but mercy is a good actress

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2010
U should have posted a much better picture of Mercy Johnson compared to that of Ini Edo. Though i like both actressess, i guess i like Mercy Johnson more
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by wendyonyid(f): 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2010
Ini Edo is far more prettier but i think Mercy got more shape please you people should coolstop looking at mercy's face alone but also her shape. she is a perfect figure 8
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by anitabest(f): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2010
mercy of course.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Dantos78: 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2010
u cannot compare mercy johnson with most beautiful ini edo
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Nayah(f): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2010
I would go for Mercy johnson because she's not that whaou beauty at first sight but has this unbelievable charm in her, elegance and feminity. Asfor her body she's just "chocolacious" really appreciate her a real african beauty
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by otumfour(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2010
MERCY JOHNSON WINS THIS HANDS DOWN, HAVE U ACTUALLY NOTICED THE BODY SHE DEY POSSESS? shocked shocked shocked
MERCY MERCY MERCY AND MERCY AGAIN
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2010
^^Otumfour na you dey your profile so? abi you dey pose with person picshur
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by otumfour(m): 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2010
^^ Miss kadry its him(right)  wink
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 10, 2010
ok you are very cute, my cousin in afghanistan is interested are you game? grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by otumfour(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2010
lol @ afghanistan grin, say hi to ur cousin,
thanx for the compliment jenny,
*hooked* wink
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2010
otumfour:

lol @ afghanistan grin, say hi to your cousin,
thanx for the compliment jenny,
*Single and searching* wink

cheesy Really? ok, are you willing to travel down there with the US soldiers and fight for her love? grin cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by jchublue: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2010
Genevieve is hotter

check this blog. Interesting stuff http://woahnigeria./
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by niceone3(m): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2010
Beauty is relative and as sush in d eyes of d beholder
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by otumfour(m): 9:47am On Sep 14, 2010
jennykadry:

cheesy Really? ok, are you willing to travel down there with the US soldiers and fight for her love? grin cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin lol, jenny u twisting ma words ooo lol *hooked*
1 question tho, how did she see me? grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by DrCork: 10:12am On Sep 14, 2010
Very ugly things, They look IBO. They not even light skin angry (no oofeinse)
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by DrCork: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2010
why do Nigerisn always say dark skin babes are beautiful? Hell noo!! angry I only dark to dark skin womens in the dark (no offeinse)
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2010
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin lol, jenny u twisting ma words ooo lol *single and searching*
1 question tho, how did she see me? grin grin grin

Nairaland grin cheesy . She saw the pics tongue and asked me to ask you if you are the one there and when I saw the pic I was like WHADAFREAKINGHELL shocked shocked shocked shocked so africa get this kain bobos grin cheesy And here I was thinking I've seen it all on NL embarassed

I WILL GIVE YOU TO MY COUSIN free of charge CAN YOU GET ME VAN VICKER? cry cry
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by otumfour(m): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2010
jennykadry:

Nairaland grin cheesy . She saw the pics tongue and asked me to ask you if you are the one there and when I saw the pic I was like WHADAFREAKINGHELL shocked shocked shocked shocked so africa get this kain bobos grin cheesy And here I was thinking I've seen it all on NL embarassed

I WILL GIVE YOU TO MY COUSIN free of charge CAN YOU GET ME VAN VICKER? cry cry

grin grin grin lmao, can't get u van vicker but I can surely get u som1 betta than Van wink
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2010
Otumfour if you can give me van vickr you will be extending my years on earth cry cry cry
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Nayah(f): 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2010
No jenny honey Van vick is for me lol wink
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2010
Dont even dare nayar angry do you know how long I have been fantasizing about that dude [s]sheesh do not tell jaybee and my numerous lovers that I am here flirting[/s] embarassed

Van vicker is too hawt, otumfour do something my brother grin cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Nayah(f): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2010
hihih jenny oh sorry but you're not the only one to see him as an handsome guy, anyway I like Nonso Diobi too but still prefer Van Vick
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by DrCork: 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2010
nAYAH, MADAM can u kindly confrm if u gots Nyansh tongue and if u can cook & clen . Pls dont be IBO, Cheers!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by otumfour(m): 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2010
jenny, I see Van is ur last stop, grin grin grin grin
I go try give u well grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by sasham101: 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2011
Mercy Johnson is a beautiful Lady.What's all this am hearing that only Ini Edo is pretty in the face??
Everyone is beautiful,both Mercy,and Ini are both pretty individuals.
Mercy john johnson has a beautiful skin complexion and so Does ini.
They are both dark skin,and good actors.
Stop judging other people.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by meldizzi: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2011
u all are not just satisfied with what God has given to someone,for crying out loud mercy johnson is the sexiest ,i mean the sexiest and no one can do anything about that.talking about beauty ini is got when referring to shape mercy takes 100 percent of it ,don't u all get it shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Druss(m): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2011
FACE - Ini
Body - Mercy

Acting/dressing - they both suck!
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2011
In terms of the overall package. . .

Mercy Johnson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji / Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.